Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries (1927 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down / Just in: Lagos Labour Party Chairman Decamped To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Omoshola0503: 9:05pm On Jan 22
An X user named Chike Jones has called out the wife of Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate in the last election Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour for failure to pay him several months of salary ( 80,000) after working for her as a social media on a project.

The user shared screenshots of how Ify Rhodes-Vivour has continued to hold on to his salaries after working for her for over 8 months.

Read more here

https://twitter.com/chika_jones/status/1749474275159843038?t=T16pLZ6ACQ3JxHzWaBhztg&s=19

Cc fergie001, Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by atiku4President(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22
Hope you are not trying to tarnish the image of an innocent woman. Many people are looking for what is not missing these days.
Looks like the wprk of a sponsored urchin trying hard to gain relevance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Ennyholar: 9:14pm On Jan 22
Rice people are the toughest to work for. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜…
Get a lawyer bro.

2 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by incogni2o: 9:32pm On Jan 22
This one na Normal Busniess dealings na.

At least she responded and not seeming as someone who isn't willing to pay.

Seems like a normal enterprenuer IMO.

Nigerian mentality na "If you sell or you no sell, I go collect my money"

7 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by decatalyst(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22
Wahala
Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by yarimo(m): 12:32am On Jan 23
Labour party and criminal minded members are like 5 and 6 grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Chicagograduate(m): 2:20am On Jan 23
Tinubu keeps appointing social media touts instead of fulfilling his (If any) campaign promise

10 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Throwback: 2:46am On Jan 23
I have not seen any matter here.

He himself admitted to his shortcomings in the chats.

While I would not deprive a labourer of his wages, there should be no wage for someone who has not laboured in the manner detailed in the work contract.

9 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by BitterTruth0001: 3:31am On Jan 23
This guy is an idiot .
He just shot himself in the foot

He quickly made more marketing posts after in recent days after being called out . And then smartly or fraudulently tried to present it to her as the total average for the period in question .

What a fraud!

11 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by BitterTruth0001: 3:32am On Jan 23
Ennyholar:
Rice people are the toughest to work for. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜…
Get a lawyer bro.

Poor man!
Stop trying to defraud WE rich people

4 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Alexis11: 4:28am On Jan 23
Chicagograduate:
Tinubu keeps appointing social media touts instead of fulfilling his (If any) campaign promise

The joke is on you guys that ascribe sainthood to whoever you are supporting in politics.
Nobody is without a fault and the matter is not even a big deal.

What is so special about GRV wife that Tinubu will be sponsoring a propaganda against?

8 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Tochi3(m): 4:37am On Jan 23
atiku4President:
Hope you are not trying to tarnish the image of an innocent woman. Many people are looking for what is not missing these days.
100%

..you don talk am finish..if not that the husband is a true Lagosian..the fake "owners" of Lagos would have bulldozed the house where she is living as a pretext for their hatred

3 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by allthingsgood: 4:40am On Jan 23
atiku4President:

But u read the thread right

Why are u Nigerians like this. U hate truth

1 Like

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by allthingsgood: 4:41am On Jan 23
Tochi3:
100%

..you don talk am finish..if not that the husband is a true Lagosian..the fake "owners" of Lagos would have bulldozed the house where she is living as a pretext for their hatred

This has nothing to do with the husband or politics or tribalism. You are commenting from your personal place of bias

7 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by allthingsgood: 4:42am On Jan 23
BitterTruth0001:
This guy is an idiot .
He just shot himself in the foot

He quickly posted more after in the past few days after being called out . And then smartly of fraudulently tried to present it as an average .

What a fraud!

What is the fraud there Una no de like truth. U look truth in the face and pretend it doesnโ€™t exist. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Tochi3(m): 4:44am On Jan 23
allthingsgood:

This has nothing to do with the husband or politics or tribalism. You are commenting from your personal place of bias
..while you my friend is seeing things from the lens of tribalism & propaganda, lies & deceit..

Las las you will be alright

1 Like

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by wediehere1: 5:22am On Jan 23
She also followed them to Labour in vain
Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by TopBanter: 5:29am On Jan 23
Alexis11:

The joke is on you guys that ascribe sainthood to whoever you are supporting in politics.
Nobody is without a fault and the matter is not even a big deal.

What is so special about GRV wife that Tinubu will be sponsoring a propaganda against?

Some of them are clearly mentally disturbed because of hatred for others and paranoia. They just talk without thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by TopBanter: 5:35am On Jan 23
Tochi3:
100%

If would be nice if, even once, you and your ilk can contribute intelligent, balanced and positive posts now and then.

Yet that would be the equivalent of asking a Pig to stay away from mud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Tochi3(m): 5:43am On Jan 23
TopBanter:

If would be nice if, even once, you and your ilk can contribute intelligent, balanced and positive posts now and then.

Yet that would be the equivalent of asking a Pig to stay away from mud.
..while I wish you Sir & creatures of your likes will desist from tribalism, propaganda ,terrorism, lies & deceit..but that will be tantamount to seperating maggots from a rotten belly full of shitty substances

1 Like

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Jan 23
Over to terrorist supporters and losers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by lilytender: 7:34am On Jan 23
Obidients come and pay salaries ooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Inspirer1: 7:58am On Jan 23
incogni2o:
This one na Normal Busniess dealings na.

At least she responded and not seeming as someone who isn't willing to pay.

Seems like a normal enterprenuer IMO.

Nigerian mentality na "If you sell or you no sell, I go collect my money"
Sincerely I didn't see any ish too, in fact she had a reason in terms of "quality, quantity and frequency of posts"..

2 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:12am On Jan 23
atiku4President:

Are you blind to see the receipt?
Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by BloomingDale(f): 8:41am On Jan 23
She sounds like a really nice person. I wonโ€™t even answer him if it was me for doing a half assed job.

2 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Zanzibar1: 9:37am On Jan 23
Throwback:
I have not seen any matter here.

He himself admitted to his shortcomings in the chats.

While I would not deprive a labourer of his wages, there should be no wage for someone who has not laboured in the manner detailed in the work contract.

Sir I don't think you understand, if a person works for you for 2 weeks, you can can determine how good that person is and if you are going to continue to work with them.

She did not stop him from working, rather she made him to continue so it's only fair if she pays him and not owe him FOR MONTHS.

Please if anyone is hiring for any kind of social media job, please consider me. I am looking to raise 65,000naira thanks

3 Likes

Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Zanzibar1: 9:40am On Jan 23
Please if anyone is hiring for any kind of social media job, please consider me. I am looking to raise 65,000naira thanks

Please I need it to offset my rent and some medical bills. God bless
Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:42am On Jan 23
Omoshola0503:
An X user named Chike Jones has called out the wife of Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate in the last election Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour for failure to pay him several months of salary ( 80,000) after working for her as a social media on a project.

The user shared screenshots of how Ify Rhodes-Vivour has continued to hold on to his salaries after working for her for over 8 months.

Read more here

https://twitter.com/chika_jones/status/1749474275159843038?t=T16pLZ6ACQ3JxHzWaBhztg&s=19

Cc fergie001, Mynd44, lalasticlala
lolz..and dem wan RULE GIDI grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries by allthingsgood: 12:25pm On Jan 23
Tochi3:
..while you my friend is seeing things from the lens of tribalism & propaganda, lies & deceit..

Las las you will be alright

what this one blabbing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Defeat For G.w. Bush / Emir Strips Obasanjo Of Title / SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.