Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead (41590 Views)

Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) / Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Nayturalistic: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
Don't involve God in your tribal jab. God cannot be mocked.

Yet you people are mocking God over the winners life.. Dey there and keep shouting rigging when truly the election still went well.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by fareed69(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
Not surprised. Tinubu vowed to continue from where Buhari stopped. This is just the intro.

Na Tinubu kill am
For Imo Dem no kill your local government chairman?
This bad belle won't take you people anywhere I swear.
Make Peace .
If not you can do the needful by

Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by fareed69(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheATM:
Why you people dont want to leave this man alone.."se were nse yin ni?'is he the current president ?it is this hatred that make you people lost the election and you will continue to loose by the grace of GOD..amin

Amen
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by otomatic(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Gentew:

It is only in Nigeria that a candidate who came third is claiming to be a winner.....

There is a precedence. The supreme Court made a candidate who came third to become governor.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by AmadorSays: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
alsudan:
The Killings and Hunger is what APC mandate Thieves have sworn to reinforce whether Nigerians like it or not.

I wonder how their supporters aren't seeing it

1 Like

Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by jaxxy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is wrong.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
They voted for renewal hope so let them enjoy their new found hope
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
kayzeesoft:
O ni kure. Ẹyin ọmọ Irankiran yi. Ọkan gbogbo yin onibale.
Ebi won ko ara lo n ta won.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Caramia2020(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
APC continuation might not be favourable to the people that clamour for the continuity.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Abeyjide: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
Not surprised. Tinubu vowed to continue from where Buhari stopped. This is just the intro.

The way some of you guys talked Online baffles me. Any bad news is always Tinubu. Let me tell you even if Tinubu is giving every Nigerian 10M , if you have a negative thoughts or evil mind towards him , 10M can never come your way. If Tinubu eventually does well,and you still have this mindset ,am sorry.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Blaze14k: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheATM:
Why you people dont want to leave this man alone.."se were nse yin ni?'is he the current president ?it is this hatred that make you people lost the election and you will continue to loose by the grace of GOD..amin

Did someone say hatred? Who are the most hated tribe in nigeria if not the igbos.. one thing most of u yorubas have thought me through this election is,, u r more dangerous than the fulani's when it comes to tribalism
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Abdulhakeem7(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
Continue to lose sleep on Tinubu matter okay. Ode oponu
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by SLAP44: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Gentew:

It is only in Nigeria that a candidate who came third is claiming to be a winner.....

The governor of Imo state came 4th, yet he's the governor grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nice development. No pity for the abokis, they should continue to vote apc.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Abdulhakeem7(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:
If anyone thinks that the incompetence of APC will affect only one region they are trying to rig out, think again.

The insecurity in Nigeria is decimating the regions who thought they will benefit from it.
So Anambra too where unknown gunmen kill people almost on daily basis is governed by APC? You guys just lack a good sense of judgement and heap everything on APC as if APC is your wife's concubine
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by SLAP44: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
So Anambra too where unknown gunmen kill people almost on daily basis is governed by APC? You guys just lack a good sense of judgement and heap everything on APC as if APC is your wife's concubine

Anambra is under APC federal government, and security is a national issue. I know you don't have sense, but I will be helping you to think. Most people supporting APC don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Timmi: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:

You Fadiya again, you Dey reason from your anus. Smelly mouth spewing trash
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by IrepChrist: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:

You are insensitive. I am very sure you are a southerner. How can you be applauding crime?

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Abdulhakeem7(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheATM:
KO ni baje fun e Baba agba. were nse awon people yen gidi
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Whobedatte(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
When you give birth to multiple children without training them , what would those children grow to become ?
Kano as it is now , you can hardly go out by 6 am without getting robbed on gunpoint .
Keke drivers even are culprit too , they show you a dagger and snatch your phone and if you refuse they stab you to death .
Just yesterday a Middle Aged man ran away with my boombox in singer market after cutting through the bus door and fled .
North needs to educate its people and practice Islam the way other countries do if not ….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Espelbengz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
From the comments here you will know a few disgruntled obidisgraced are gloating over the killing of this monarch, if una like make una LPDP kill all northerners, but they have rejected you guys.. ntooooooooh😛😛😛😛

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by sharpwriter(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
Abeg, make you dey calm down... Buhari is still in government and controls the security. What news is this if not part of what had been happening for the past eight years? Tinubu is yet to start his own government, so keep your peace till then and go and hold that fulani in aso rock for this evil!
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Healthquest: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:
And the killing continue e no concern urchins as long as they recieve pay for their dirty job naija can burn for all the care.
what can an incompetent obi do?? Must we be blind because we don't want the present Gov't? In my FICO, obi is a worst disaster and he is not an option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Dagger111(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
loosecanon50:
“We cannot say anything regarding the cause of what happened for now, but he is dead and we pray for God’s mercy on his soul.”

You cannot say anything for now because you actually know that it’s karma who came for your Daddy. Tinubu hasn’t pressed play button yet, everything is still on pause. When he press play I wonder what will now happen. You wanted APC, now you’ve got it.

You Igbos get problem, i swear to God. If i were Tinubu, i will just give u guys ur Biafra so you wont burn down this country with ethnic bigotry and hatred. Na Tinubu be una problem for this life. I wasn't supporting Tinubu ambition initially but i charged my mind when i see the tribal and religion games the Igbos are playing. You pple don't knw anything abt politics and u need to learn. I swear
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Onyeka8: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
May he RIP AMEN.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by kayzeesoft(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Ebi won ko ara lo n ta won.
Ilara yen ti poju. Inú wọn o da rara.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
Aba, Tinubu and Buhari are not like that, with time you will realise that.

See, this country has somany power toxle issues, somany enemies withing every set. Most time Government officials could not say anything because the game is beyond them, and is better to be quiet or else, the fire will be more force.
Especially the North. To cobe issues in the North is more dangerous than South and East.
Hausa and fulani have a very strong heart, you don't dare their myth. It's from history. They are odacious. So it's not easy there. They are fearless not like Yoruba or Igbo where we are scared to die.

So just leave this Northern issue lets be managing the few peace we are getting.
God loves Nigeria if not, it would be like a burnt forest already!
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by marlow1962(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
E go touch everybody, this is just the beginning.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by Sayvick(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:

Switch on your brain, the day is break.
Re: Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead by tafabaloo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:

Get wisdom and be humane pls.
We are talking about someone who was murdered here.
I don't pray such for u or anyone close to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo / Historical Relation Between Edo And Yoruba Culture And Politics / Masquerade Spotted Chilling On Moving Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.