Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic (720 Views)

You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / 2019: Igbos reactions to Yoruba 2023 Presidency dream Is Pathetic & Pitiful / Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by gidgiddy: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2023
If you go to Enugu and call it no mans land, nobody cares, its your mouth, you are free to say what you like

If you go to Awka and call it no mans land, Awka indigenes will look at you, laugh, and go their way

If you go to Aba and call it no mans land, nobody wants to know, it wont lower the price of Garri

But as soon as you go to Lagos and call it no man's land, some people will want to commit suicide

Why? The whole thing is just pathetic

11 Likes

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by naijapips04: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2023
See this Biafra agburu.

Why would you open your onu nshi to call another man's land a no man's land? Ishi odikwa gi nma? Ishi omebiri gi?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by SHIVA001: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2023
It's the Igbo that can't develop their own land comes to South West and start calling it a no mans land. If you reach Igbo land zero or no infrastucture. They are jealous of the south west especially Lagos. Now tagging it a no mans land.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by Goodlady(f): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2023
gidgiddy:
If you go to Enugu and call it no mans land, nobody cares, its your mouth, you are free to say what you like

If you go to Awka and call it no mans land, Awka indigenes will look at you, laugh, and go their way

If you go to Aba and call it no mans land, nobody wants to know, it wont lower the price of Garri

But as soon as you go to Lagos and call it no man's land, some people will want to commit suicide

Why? The whole thing is just pathetic
It's actually no man's land but Yorubaland.
The recent aggression of Igbo and showboating made them to be reminded of where they come from.
It's not about being tribalistic. It's about knowing who's your landlord.
A tenant cannot be bigger than the landlord.
Igbos in Lagos or anywhere are advised to be humble in order to not be focused upon as cheat beaters.

I know you all ll call me tribalist but even in Abuja, the way Igbos cheat beat is pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by lastcall: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

It's actually no man's land but Yorubaland.
The recent aggression of Igbo and showboating made them to be reminded of where they come from.
It's not about being tribalistic. It's about knowing who's your landlord.
A tenant cannot be bigger than the landlord.
Igbos in Lagos or anywhere are advised to be humble in order to not be focused upon as cheat beaters.

I know you all ll call me tribalist but even in Abuja, the way Igbos cheat beat is pathetic!

Talk wetin dey really pain you about Igbos. How does so called chest beating affect the quality of your life. Igbos have not tasted presidency, Lagos governorship or FCT minister. So what is their crime?!!
Talk wetin dey really pain you
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by Zico5(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
You guys don't know the problems u are creating for yourself. You are reminding Yoruba to protect what belong to them against wanderers and fugitives. Don't worry, the people that came in small bag will begin to find their way back in poly bags very soon. We are starting right from this Saturday. We will let u guys know that Yoruba own Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by Goodlady(f): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
lastcall:

Talk wetin dey really pain you about Igbos. How does so called chest beating affect the quality of your life. Igbos have not tasted presidency, Lagos governorship or FCT minister. So what is their crime?!!
Talk wetin dey really pain you
Nothing dey pain me.
But as you responded with chest beating, you v not disappointed.
Empty vessels make the loudest noice.
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by kettykin: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
I have the feeling that Lagos urchins might eventually ignite the predicted nationwide revolution on 11th march that Peter Obi has cleverly avoided and prevented in his speeches after election.
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by spagettiluv: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lagos is no man’s land ,kiss the truth man
It was the former capital of this country for 30yrears so no tribe can lay claim of it,it belongs to all Nigerians.
A reminder, we igbos are now landlord in places like lekki,banana island,ajah,ikoyi,Ibeju lekki,ajeromi/ifelodun,ikota,amuwo and some good estates in Lagos and there is nothing you can do about that.
We took over Alaba,ladipo,oshodi,trade fair and other big markets in Lagos while Af0nja pigs now lives in slumish areas like akute,isale eko,makoko,Ajegunle etc doing ‘owo mi every morning.
Shame on them for selling their father graves to we igbos.
Spit on their c0ward head
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by Goodmarlian: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
You guys don't know the problems u are creating for yourself. You are reminding Yoruba to protect what belong to them against wanderers and fugitives. Don't worry, the people that came in small bag will begin to find their way back in poly bags very soon. We are starting right from this Saturday. We will let u guys know that Yoruba own Lagos.

If you no carry out this your threat on saturday you omo ale,dont be an online thug come out for real life make we see you if you be man i lived in the ikorodu she you go mind come my polling unit abeg i take God beg you start am i wan check something i trust my brothers they will come out and vote you do your worse.
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by JAMO84: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Abeg go to Kano and call it no man's land, Dem go chook you knife for mouth

4 Likes

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by LadyExcellency: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
naijapips04:
See this Biafra agburu.

Why would you open your onu nshi to call another man's land a no man's land? Ishi odikwa gi name? Ishi omebiri gi?

Before you were born, Aba has always been called a no man's land. Even most of the Local Government Chairmen and Administrators are non-indigenes and the sky has not fallen.

Please get lost. Failed Igbophobia blogger
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by naijapips04: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Before you were born, Aba has always been called a no man's land. Even most of the Local Government Chairmen and Administrators are non-indigenes and the sky has not fallen.

Please get lost. Failed Igbophobia blogger

Make ngwa people hear you call Aba a no man's land. Umu emejiaka go chop off your okpokoro head ewu mmee.
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by aariwa(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Because a lot of the Yoruba Muslim pigs are dirt poor that even if a land is sold for 3million naira most cannot afford it so an original indigene of Lagos looking to sell his land for 200m is definitely not looking at a Yoruba Muslim to buy but an igbo man..that’s where the main frustrations of Yoruba Muslim is from
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by gidgiddy: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
naijapips04:
See this Biafra agburu.

Why would you open your onu nshi to call another man's land a no man's land? Ishi odikwa gi nma? Ishi omebiri gi?

You guys are laughable, fighting over what Lagos is called. No wonder Igbos are about to buy up all of Lagos. While Igbos are fighting to make money in Lagos, Yorubas are fighting over what Lagos is called

Truly laughable
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by spagettiluv: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:

If you no carry out this your threat on saturday you omo ale,dont be an online thug come out for real life make we see you if you be man i lived in the ikorodu she you go mind come my polling unit abeg i take God beg you start am i wan check something i trust my brothers they will come out and vote you do your worse.

only chest beating you sabi do bro
I thought you ibos will face the thugs last week,what happened ?

1 Like

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by Zico5(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Are u in igbogbo, Agric, isawo, Agbede, Gberigbe or ogijo. Let me know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by spagettiluv: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

You guys are laughable, fighting over what Lagos is called. No wonder Igbos are about to buy up all of Lagos. While Igbos are fighting to make money in Lagos, Yorubas are fighting over what Lagos is called

Truly laughable
don’t mind those c0wards
We are extending in numbers in Lagos while they only cry online about just a mere saying.
Well,the saying is coming to reality.
20-30 years now,we will dominate them and send them packing to makoko.
F00lish tribe
Thue
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by spagettiluv: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
aariwa:
Because a lot of the Yoruba Muslim pigs are dirt poor that even if a land is sold for 3million naira most cannot afford it so an original indigene of Lagos looking to sell his land for 200m is definitely not looking at a Yoruba Muslim to buy but an igbo man..that’s where the main frustrations of Yoruba Muslim is from
not only Yoruba Muslim p1gs ,yolloba xtain have f00lishly join them.
They sell their father land to us,digging out their father graves while they use the money to smoke,drink shepe and party for owambe.
Lazy lout

1 Like

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by Phoen1X: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
naijapips04:

Make ngwa people hear you call Aba a no man's land. Umu emejiaka go chop off your okpokoro head ewu mmee.
That you are a fugitive does not men everybody is also ostrasized as you....change ur ways and MAYBE,your people might allow yov back.
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by honeyB2018: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
SHIVA001:
It's the Igbo that can't develop their own land comes to South West and start calling it a no mans land. If you reach Igbo land zero or no infrastucture. They are jealous of the south west especially Lagos. Now tagging it a no mans land.

Don't talk like a fool.
Lagos State, was a former federal capital.
Tin Can Island, was dredged by the federal government, which is the money of all Nigerians.
Muritalal Mohammed Int'l Airport, was built with the federal government money, which is NIGERIAN people's money.
Bridges built by Julius Berger, were all done by the federal government, with our money.
Trade fair, Festac town, 1004 etc
And so many others. So you didn't develop Lagos State. Why didn't you develop Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo State? What of Ogun State?
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by SHIVA001: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
honeyB2018:

Don't talk like a fool.
Lagos State, was a former federal capital.
Tin Can Island, was dredged by the federal government, which is the money of all Nigerians.
Muritalal Mohammed Int'l Airport, was built with the federal government money, which is NIGERIAN people's money.
Bridges built by Julius Berger, were all done by the federal government, with our money.
Trade fair, Festac town, 1004 etc
And so many others. So you didn't develop Lagos State. Why didn't you develop Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo State? What of Ogun State?
Idiot how was Lagos before 1999, when Tinubu became governor, people just hide under the shadow of it being a federal govt capital. How was Tinubu when Tinubu left the office big time difference was there, Lagos was more of a dumping site, very dirty. Even after tinubu left he still put competent S.A.N to continue the work of constructing the modern Lagos. Even Obasanjo of that time denied him the allocation simply because of hatred he had for him still yet he delivered.

1 Like

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by YorubaSamurai: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Thugs go deal with Una on election day

1 Like

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by flokii: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Until they start breaking your jaws and sending you back to alaigbo paralysed before you lots will have sense.

2 Likes

Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by Zincfingers: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
WEREY
LAGOS IS YORUBALAND AND WE WOULD PROVE THAT AGAIN ON SATURDAY
USELESS PARASITIC SCUMS
Re: This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic by techWriter3: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Abeg betweens to Kano and dial it no man's land, Dem betweens chook you knife for mouth

Erm, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or assignment.

(1) (Reply)

Between Bishop Onaiyekan, Apc Supporters And Senator Shehu Sani / WHAT Obi Told Soyinka When He Pays Courtesy Visit (FULL DETAILS) / Does The Federal Capital Have A Special Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.