Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba (5310 Views)

This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Femiwilli: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Linda Ikeji on her blog said, Northern Nigerian man fires his plumber just for being yoruba, says northerners should stop associating with the southerners.

This is worrying as my mum is Yoruba.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/7/northern-nigerian-man-fires-his-plumber-just-for-being-yoruba-says-northerners-should-stop-associating-with-the-southerners.html

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by gabbijason(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
If that's what he believes then let him sooth himself! Afterall there are a million and one northerners who will act otherwise. Things are really not this bad, it's just a microscopic few who are irrationally irritable and intolerant.

Meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper

Watch out for her new single!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Afonja oya, come and defend your master, can you imagine if crisis break out from the north, he will end up killing his plumber because he is a Yoruba, nawaaoo

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by TimFisher2: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin

My yoloba blothers....what have you to say?

but that last word is true!

Even fulani don sabi them....who said God is not wonderful grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Karlovich: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
may thunder strike lord lugard and all his descendants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by chuose: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
The relationship btw the Master & Slave don spoil grin

Karlovich:
may thunder strike lord lugard and all his descendants

AMEN

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by saaron(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
And some people are obsessed with One Nigeria. Are we not being Hypocrites pretending to be one when in fact, WE ARE NOT?
One Nigeria my foot.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Chiedu4Trump: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please can the Igbos, Niger Delta work with the Yorubas to free ourselves from this mistake called Nigeria?

If you notice that we are always grouped together.

As far as the Fulani's are concerned if ur not fulani u r an enemy!

I thank God for the warm reception IPOB gave FFK in Abia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vP3T6hJf4Q

We need to know that as u read in the post he simply said Southerners, we need to unite to free ourselves from this tyranny

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Optional09: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
All the gateman in Lagos oya start packing your load

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by delpee(f): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmm! This is getting messy....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Kewtt: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lmao... If you've ever lived in the north. . As a southerner...you'll know that there's no one Nigeria

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by FarahAideed: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yorubas have been the biggest supporters of these idiot demonic leaches and yet this idiot had the audacity to drive away his Yoruba plumber ....no matter how some disgruntled Yoruba support this evil govt I will not break ranks with my courageous Yoruba friends and my Ibadan mechanic who has been with me through thick and thin .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by johnmartus(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Idiotic pig Igbos inciting Yoruba against Hausa they want to cause confusion.it will not work .Hausa still better to associate with than IBO's. I can say it anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Kewtt: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
johnmartus:
Idiotic pig Igbos inciting Yoruba against Hausa they want to cause confusion.it will not work .Hausa still better to associate with than IBO's. I can say it anywhere
Go on twitter to follow the discussion it's not false

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by johnmartus(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin your Ibadan mechanic continue fool yourself.
FarahAideed:
Yorubas have been the biggest supporters of these idiot demonic leaches and yet this idiot had the audacity to drive away his Yoruba plumber ....no matter how some disgruntled Yoruba support this evil govt I will not break ranks with my courageous Yoruba friends and my Ibadan mechanic who has been with me through thick and thin .

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by FarahAideed: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
johnmartus:

small boy go to twitter and argue

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Chiedu4Trump: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
johnmartus:

What has IPOB got to do with this, it's like u dey fear IPOB!

A Fulani man sacked his Yoruba Plumber and u blame IPOB?

We can never support the Fulanis, we've seen how they rewarded the middle belt's support with coffins

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Haaaaaaaaaa........lolzzzzzzz
The caliphate is angry.....yoruba must do something about it....
Is not good for yoruba-hausa fulani relationship for ages long past.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Buhari started this bigotry with his unguarded statements.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Afonja oya, come and defend your master

You and the retarded northerner are driven by the same thing......hate.

There are millions of other Nigerians who doesn't think that way.
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Buhari started this bigotry with his unguarded statements.

Going by what I have seen on Nairaland over the years what you said about Buhari is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
johnmartus:
You are not a Southerner.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

Going by what I have seen on Nairaland over the years what you said about Buhari is a lie.
Then you must be living in a cave not to know what is happening in politics

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Then you must be living in a cave not to know what is happening in politics

You must have lived in the cave longer because ibos have spewing worse things on this website even before Jonathan.
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

You must have lived in the cave longer because ibos have spewing worse things on this website even before Jonathan.

If you are politically inclined, you would know that a comment made by a President has a lot of influence on the citizens.
We are talking about Buhari's hate speech ( so called President) and you are here telling me what some people said on a faceless forum .
Smh for you.

Leave Igbos out of this, the obsession is getting boring . This is not Igbo thread, but Hausa vs Yoruba

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by nku5: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
I no fit laugh lipsrsealed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by chuose: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

What is the Almajiri saying?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4754036_4200188crik5znwgaea8dbjpgsmalljpeg57a0eb167a3f439fc5075deefab03ef7_jpegb380eac7a33f26ddd8c3791f73b0db33

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

If you are politically inclined, you would know that a comment made by a President has a lot of influence on the citizens.
We are talking about Buhari's hate speech ( so called President) and you are here telling me what some people said in a faceless forum

A comment made by a president who was elected a couple of years ago is more weighty than the daily sustained vitriolic rhetorics by ibos for over ten years? I changed my mind, you didn't live in a cave you just came back from Mars.
If you think the hateful things you say on various social media sites doesn't mean anything then you are not worth my time.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by pyxon(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Damn. E go pain sha. Even naij.com have reported it

Gambaris how market
https://www.naija.ng/amp/1183113-northern-man-claims-sacked-plumber-tribe.html?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by automatix: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Please can the Igbos, Niger Delta work with the Yorubas to free ourselves from this mistake called Nigeria?

If you notice that we are always grouped together.

As far as the Fulani's are concerned if ur not fulani u r an enemy!

I thank God for the warm reception IPOB gave FFK in Abia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vP3T6hJf4Q

We need to know that as u read in the post he simply said Southerners, we need to unite to free ourselves from this tyranny

The Yorubas will never agree to work with other Southerners to achieve this. They are the black sheep of the family...

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

A comment made by a president who was elected a couple of years ago is more weighty than the daily sustained vitriolic rhetorics by ibos for over ten years? I changed my mind, you didn't live in a cave you just came back from Mars.
If you think the hateful things you say on various social media sites doesn't mean anything then you are not worth my time.
Just listen to the trash you are vomiting, do you know who the president is ? . Its moronic comparing his hate speeches with what some people say online .
Any statement the President drops goes across the country. Millions of Nigerians have access to his speech unlike different social media platforms we make individual comments that might be offensive to some people which don't even spread like that of the President's speech.
Again leave igbos alone, this thread is all about hausas vs yorubas

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas / Aba Boys Insist Buhari Must Not Go Back With His Trousers / Kidnapping In Nigeria Rises By 169% In 2-Years - US Institute Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.