Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) (2922 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Obi Massively Wins Bishop Oyedepo's Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Jiokejohn: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Check the history of South Eastern votes.

Even the sitting president, PMB admitted that they only gave him 3 or 5 percent. South Easterners don't support Mediocrity.
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Mylove55(f): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
tungamaje:
In the north where Obi scored zero in some wards, it's okay. But when same happened in the east, it's rigging according to some deluded folks. FYI, people voted massively for Obi in the east because they believed with Obi's presidency, things would turn around for the good. They believed that when there is a new order in Nigeria, there wouldn't be any more need for agitating for Biafra
people in south west did not believe in tinubu presidency,
Only you believe in your own, others can't believe in their own,
This are the simple reason supreme court will stroke out the case in the first sitting

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by wahalawahala: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You're the dummy here

It's 100% a possibility that those party agents didn't show up because it's a complete waste of time standing there to be embarrassed

You should instead be issuing queries to your poling unit agents that refused to do Thier work not wetting with me your spit and tears cheesy cheesy grin

imagine the crap.. I no expect u to have sense bfr sef🙄.. good day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Mylove55(f): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jiokejohn:
Check the history of South Eastern votes.

Even the sitting president, PMB admitted that they only gave him 3 or 5 percent. South Easterners don't support Mediocrity.
and idiotic pigs expect north and south west to vote incompetent obi.diot.
You people think you're the only people wise in this world,
No wonder supreme court will throw out the case before arriving the court,
The same way supreme court give order for the use of old note without wasting precious time

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Biodun556(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by nonhuman(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
seanfer:

So you want us to believe there are no APC/PDP agents at the polling unit, and there is no party ward exco there
oga that's just a polling unit not a ward, even in my own poling unit APC agent voted labour for president I saw it korokoro, only one hausa man voted anpp in all the ballot
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Novarisammy2: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2023
wahalawahala:
ansa d question na ? Other party agents voted fr Obi too ?? Dunce 🙄

your stupidity is nauseating
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by wahalawahala: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Novarisammy2:

your stupidity is nauseating
your papa stupidity is nauseating
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Novarisammy2: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Are you saying that even the other party agents voted for LP?
IPOB are too DUMB to realise that you have to rigg with sense.
I am not the cause of ur generational malady
go and get professional help
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Novarisammy2: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2023
wahalawahala:
your papa stupidity is nauseating

may God overlook ur foolery and heal you speedily of ur inherited mental deficiencies

get help pls
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by wahalawahala: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Novarisammy2:

may God overlook ur foolery and heal you speedily of ur inherited mental deficiencies

get help pls
joke is on u ... If no b u inherit mental illness from your very useless parents, u won't quote me and be yarning dust.
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by christistruth01: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Everyone knows
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by stuffs2002: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Novarisammy2:

I am not the cause of ur generational malady

go and get professional help

They become emotional and start insulting you when you present them with facts.
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Novarisammy2: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
wahalawahala:
joke is on u ... If no b u inherit mental illness from your very useless parents, u won't quote me and be yarning dust.

try and get ur brain examined before ur case becomes irredeemable

God help ur senile soul
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Novarisammy2: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

They become emotional and start insulting you when you present them with facts.

your stupidity is nauseating. you threw the first stone by calling me a dumb ipob but here u re crying foul

I definitely understand your predicament
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by wahalawahala: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Novarisammy2:

try and get ur brain examined before ur case becomes irredeemable

God help ur senile soul
na Ogun go kill u and your cohorts .. u go look fr trouble and if den give u back u go turn pastor dey call God... imagine the audacity 😏, Very sick ppl.. spits*
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by stuffs2002: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Novarisammy2:

your stupidity is nauseating. you threw the first stone by calling me a dumb ipob but here u re crying foul

I definitely understand your predicament

What do you expect from nzoubgu nzougbo mentality
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by sapientia(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Jihadist, take your proof to court.
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Novarisammy2: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

What do you expect from nzoubgu nzougbo mentality

na the same nzogbu nzogbu we go use take deposit ur carcass in the morgue
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by BarakBB: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
shuttox:
The person that posted these rigged results should come to court oo
Correct!!!
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by BarakBB: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin
stuffs2002:
Peter the Rigger Obi is still the worst rigger in the history of Nigeria elections
grin grin grin is that part of the 'line' they gave u in your WhatsApp group
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by oyatz(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Novarisammy2:
I can confidently tell you that nobody voted for APC in my unit even the so called ward party members

And only one lady, Cynthia Okonkwo wrote the results and signed for ALL political parties?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
nonhuman:
You think it's not possible for apv and PDP to get zero votes in a particular poling unit

A poling unit has over 700 register voters if they wanted to rig they will score over 659 votes in in one poling unit

its not even about apc sef....

the question is,how can PDP score soo low in a region that they always massivly won....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
A new Nigeria is born. Before a woman puts to bed, she goes through labour pains. This is what the new Nigeria is going through.

Do not be afraid. Do not be cowed by the antics of the fraudulent electoral criminals.
Bola tinubu will NOT be president of Nigeria.

The OBIDIENT Nigeria has come. No wuruwuru will stop it.
This one still insisted on yesterlife when reasonable Nigerians have moved on.......
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Conner44: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

its not even about apc sef....

the question is,how can PDP score soo low in a region that they always massivly won....

This question is a no brainer naw undecided

Pdp died the very day they decided to jettison their zoning agreement in order to foist another fulani man on us to succeed buhari as president instead of a southerner.
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by OAFMods: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2023
But people did not vote massively for Tinubu in the West North n South that he can turn things around foe the beta right ? Na only Pandora fit turn things beta.

tungamaje:
In the north where Obi scored zero in some wards, it's okay. But when same happened in the east, it's rigging according to some deluded folks. FYI, people voted massively for Obi in the east because they believed with Obi's presidency, things would turn around for the good. They believed that when there is a new order in Nigeria, there wouldn't be any more need for agitating for Biafra
Re: Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) by Christistruth03: 3:44am On Sep 09, 2023
Let us explain things to them gently may be they will Understand better

Ok

same way you voted for Peter Obi is the same way others voted for Tinubu and Atiku

Peter Obi failed to get 25 % in any Sharia Muslim States so that alone is already 12 States lost
plus the 5 SW States where he failed to get 25 % that is already 17 States lost where he didn't get the mandatory 25% National Spread.
We haven't yet added Kogi ,Kwara and others o !
Peter Obi lost!!

Even if you want to very stubbornly argue that the 5 SW States results were rigged and exclude them
( But in that case the APC will also argue for the SE results to be excluded too for the very same reason)

Then include only the 12 Sharia Muslim States where Peter Obi failed to get 25% and add Kwara and Kogi State too
That is already a total of 14 States,
Peter Obi could not afford to have 25% in less than 24 states without loosing

Peter Obi still lost the Elections!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Is More Corrupt Than Tinubu - Reno Omokri (read Why) / Bukola Saraki Is A Bloody Thief. He Is Worse Than All Of Them / S'south, S'east Experts Want Constitutional Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.