Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu's Victory In Progress - Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu's Victory In Progress - Bode George (145 Views)

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu's Victory In Progress - Bode George by NewsGuy22: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2023
My Plan to Leave Nigeria After Tinubu's Victory in Progress - Bode George

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Bode George, shares with AYOOLA OLASUPO his thoughts on the declaration of Bola Tinubu as the President-elect among other national issues

What is your general assessment of the presidential and National Assembly elections held on Saturday?

Without missing words, it was shambolic, shameless and full of inadequacies and futility. I am so heartbroken because I thought we were going to lift Nigeria to the level of a civilised world, that from every polling station, the results would be transmitted electronically into the server and it was done during Anambra, Ekiti and Osun states governorship elections. We were all clapping, happy, and ready to elevate this nation from the dull room of filth to the level of a civilised world. And as a professor, I am so disappointed, because if the National Chairman of INEC, Mahmood Yakubu, knew that there were hitches in the system, the best he could have done morally was to say ‘stop’ to all these operations. He continued with the shenanigans, rubbish and nonsense and started collating, and went back to the old system where they were manipulating the results.

DETAILS HERE
Re: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu's Victory In Progress - Bode George by Mynd44: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023

(1)

Allegations Of Impersonation, Anti-party And Fraud Against Afeni And Masilo / Nigerians Are Bunch Of Fkn Foolzz / Obaseki Is Regular With Staff Promotion And Regular Monthly Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.