Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate (6763 Views)

The Results Uploaded On IREV Portal, Shows Obi Clearly Won / Atiku Won Obi With Over 300,000+ Votes In Gombe / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by Iamgrey5(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Use your head! People came out massively to vote, some even came from abroad yet they said its only 26 million.

Can't you see they suppress the numbers in opposition stronghold? Lagos is a clear case
Bro they only switched results in Rivers

Any Over voting will lead to rejected results

The bva still worked.
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
The issue here is simple and binary
Yes or no
Will Obidients accept all results from a review of IREV in totality or just those that favour them

If at the end it does not favour them will they accept?

I randomly looked at 7 units in Obio Akpor and LP won. ALL
This suggests that the IREV is working

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you change it, a forensic audit will show any change made. Besides LP must have engaged IT experts to download all the results
nairanaira12:

People should record videos of those electionsl results so that they won't say it is photoshop.

They may akso change it later. Please, record a video of the online result

Ans please show the domain name in the video while recording it

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obidients are saying results from polling units should be uploaded immediately after elections or thrme election canceled in its entirety.

They changed the delayed uploaded but ofcourse, they cant change everything within the short period and mind you they were working backwards, from final result to polling units results so a very challenging task
0monnak0da:
Obis supporters have to declare whether they will accept the DELAYED IREV results in totality or only if it favours them
I did a random look at the results on IREVfor Obio/Akpor All of about 7 and LP won ALL
So they need to stop pushing this conspiracy theory only when it suits them
I look forward to the total review

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
INEC has not published total accreditation from IREV
Iamgrey5:
Total accreditation is 20+ million..

Inec can't change total accreditation oh.
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Obidients are saying results from polling units should be uploaded immediately after elections or thrme election canceled in its entirety.

They changed the delayed uploaded but ofcourse, they cant change everything within the short period and mind you they were working backwards, from final result to polling units results so a very challenging task
Too long
They were delayed and that cannot be charged
The question is does that render them ALL useless now or just those that support the Obidient cause?
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Look are the results sheet online and same results on irev, you'll clearly see the kindergarten alterations, no form of standard error corrections was applied.

You are aware LP rejected Lagos result even though LP won right?
0monnak0da:

Too long
They were delayed and that cannot be charged
The question is does that render them ALL useless now or just those that support the Obidient cause?

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
We're not accepting any of the results but they're useful to show evidence of alterations in court
0monnak0da:

The question is whether the results on the portal will be accepted totally by Obi and the others or only when it favours them

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
PDP will do their own. Wetin concern us?
0monnak0da:

Will PDP hire Mr Ibu?
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Look are the results sheet online and same results on irev, you'll clearly see the kindergarten alterations, no form of standard error corrections was applied.

You are aware LP rejected Lagos result even though LP won right?
That is not a the question
It requires a simple yes or no
Having regard for the delay are the results on IREV today acceptable in totality or not
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
We're not accepting any of the results but they're useful to show evidence of alterations in court
Courts do not work that way
Documentary evidence will be
Admitted or
Not admitted

That will be totally or not at all
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
The parties collated theirs and that was why they asked INEC chairman to wait until the upload is done but he himself was compromised so rushing to announce a winner before it becomes obvious
0monnak0da:

If that is the real thing why all the noise about transmission or uploading? Since we are still going to fall back on that
The parties would have collated their EC8 within 72 and by then know where they stand
What evidence do you have for the hard currency claim?
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
The parties collated theirs and that was why they asked INEC chairman to wait until the upload is done but he himself was compromised so rushing to announce a winner before it becomes obvious
This is opinion
Cheap and plenty
We have moved beyond that now
Now is the stage of evidence not opinion
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
What do you think? Remember, this is not about Obi but our ability to ensure credible elections going forward
0monnak0da:

This is opinion
Cheap and plenty
We have moved beyond that now
Now is the stage of evidence not opinion

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
What do you think? Remember, this is not about Obi but our ability to ensure credible elections going forward
When you say things like INEC chairman is compromised without evidence you do not sound rational.
INEC and all those involved are drawn from Nigeria, not Jupiter
We know our level of competence and what we can realistically deliver
So if you are genuinely interested in the future we can talk
That is not your agenda

The question is how can Obi or Atiku prove they won the election?

I do not believe Obi won but I could be wrong
He said he will prove it so I look forward to that
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
We have our result sheets given to us at the polling units. Any result different from what we signed at the polling units will not be acceptable.

We're faulting the delay because it allowed the process to be compromised.

Your logic of saying accept all or reject alk does not make sense. The ones that are consistent with the results that was obtained from the polling units will be acknowledged as correct else the judge would think you're bipolar grin
0monnak0da:

That is not a the question
It requires a simple yes or no
Having regard for the delay are the results on IREV today acceptable in totality or not

3 Likes

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
We have our result sheets given to us at the polling units. Any result different from what we signed at the polling units will not be acceptable.

We're faulting the delay because it allowed the process to be compromised.

Your logic of saying accept all or reject alk does not make sense. The ones that are consistent with the results that was obtained from the polling units will be acknowledged as correct else the judge would think you're bipolar grin
It is my expectations that the results sheets of the different parties coincide
It is not my logic
Your result sheets have to be consistent with everyone s
Is your father bipolar?
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by KalakutaRepub: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:
Most result sheets were burnt or destroyed by thugs and results changed. Now how will INEC, produce the certified true copies of those result sheets..
There's copies with the agents lol. If APC doesn't agree with those areas where the sheets were burnt they can call for another rerun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you look at the body language of the inec chairman during collation and announcements, you'd see clearly he had an agenda thats not noble.

He knew if he waited even a day or two to allow substantial upload, he cannot announce Tinubu as winner.

Even if you dont believe Obi won, you must believe the process was compromised. The evidence for saying the process was compromised is there even for a lay man
0monnak0da:

When you say things like INEC chairman is compromised without evidence you do not sound rational.
INEC and all those involved are drawn from Nigeria, not Jupiter
We know our level of competence and what we can realistically deliver
So if you are genuinely interested in the future we can talk
That is not your agenda

The question is how can Obi or Atiku prove they won the election?

I do not believe Obi won but I could be wrong
He said he will prove it so I look forward to that

2 Likes

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by CockAndBullStor: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Macelliot:
Obi-Akpor result, Rivers state.

From INEC IREV server:
LP - 70,186,
APC - 12,547

But INEC declared that Tinubu won

APC - 80, 239
LP - 3829
PDP - 368

Isn’t this wickedness??

Apart from being an APC, PDP or LP member, is this how we are going to move Nigeria forward?? What is wrong is wrong.

NIGERIANS, Wake up!!!!

Don’t let Tribalism, Ethnicity and Religion cloud your sense of Judgement.

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
If you look at the body language of the inec chairman during collation and announcements, you'd see clearly he had an agenda thats not noble.

He knew if he waited even a day or two to allow substantial upload, he cannot announce Tinubu as winner.

Even if you dont believe Obi won, you must believe the process was compromised. The evidence for saying the process was compromised is there even for a lay man
Body language ? We are moving to comedy

This is a very desperate mindset
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
I'm not saying you are bipolar, I'm saying if someone goes to court and reject both the good and bad, the judge will think the person is bipolar....i wasnt referring to you at all.

We're making same point...has to be consistent with other political parties provided no alterations whatsoever
0monnak0da:

It is my expectations that the results sheets of the different parties coincide
It is not my logic
Your result sheets have to be consistent with everyone s
Is your father bipolar?

2 Likes

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Just keep an open mind
0monnak0da:

Body language ? We are moving to comedy

This is a very desperate mindset

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:

Unfortunately every single election in Nigeria has problems but that does not invalidate them
I do not think it would bother you if Obi won
Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
It would actually. I believe Nigeria can only progress if the politicians know that they can easily be fired.

Aside that, I'm a man of integrity.
0monnak0da:

Unfortunately every single election in Nigeria has problems but that does not invalidate them
I do not think it would bother you if Obi won

3 Likes

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
I'm not saying you are bipolar, I'm saying if someone goes to court and reject both the good and bad, the judge will think the person is bipolar....i wasnt referring to you at all.

We're making same point...has to be consistent with other political parties provided no alterations whatsoever
let us keep it civil
I have zero tolerance for rubbish
Obi did not win this election and did not come second

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Just keep an open minf

I think he did very well within the law
Many people abusing him do not know the law
There was compilation at state level
Let us take this same Rivers state
That state level compilation is where objections should have been raised
Did that happen?

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
We are not really focusing on the outcome. If Obi lost in a credible and transparent process,we'd accept it easily.

Winning or losing is the output of a process, the process determines the outcome. If the process is compromised, the outcome changes.

Our intention is to make the court see where the processes were compromised.

Its arithmetic, if you have your polling unit results and you add them and also add the results of your opponents, you'll know who won. Its just arithmetic
0monnak0da:
let us keep it civil
I have zero tolerance for rubbish
Obi did not win this election and did not come second

3 Likes

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by honestivo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Let unite on saturday to trash wike stooge PDP candidate

2 Likes

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by 0monnak0da: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
We are not really focusing on the outcome. If Obi lost in a credible and transparent process,we'd accept it easily.

Winning or losing it the output of a process, the process determines the outcome. If the process is compromised, the outcome chamges.

Our intention is to make the court see where the processes were compromised.

Its arithmetic, if you have your polling unit results and you add them and also add the results of your opponents, you'll know who won. Its just arithmetic
If you don't accept it what are your options after court if that doesn't favour you?
Even if you are right it might not work out in Obi's favour

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by KalakutaRepub: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
It would actually. I believe Nigeria can only progress if the politicians know that they can easily be fired.

Aside that, I'm a man of integrity.
You're arguing with urchins. It's a waste of time. They are paid to do what they do.

4 Likes

Re: Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate by DMerciful(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
State level compilation is just adding of local govt compilation. The alterations were done at ward collation and local government collation.

Security agents were used to intimidate agents, they were forced to sign altered results...some were bribed. It is fir these reasons the electoral act was amended to transmit results as a check to manual collation.

If it were uploaded in real time as promised, it would be impossible to alter manual collation. Why do you think electronic transmission was celebrated when the bill was signed in 2022?
0monnak0da:

I think he did very well within the law
Many people abusing him do not know the law
There was compilation at state level
Let us take this same Rivers state
That state level compilation is where objections should have been raised
Did that happen?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) / Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail / First Igbo Appointee In Pmb's Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.