Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 (1417 Views)

My Regrets Buying A Window 8 System / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 by SayoMarvel(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
Wanna know more about Win 8? Follow this link http://news.idg.no/cw/art.cfm?id=B03306BC-1A64-67EA-E4793ABC896C6461
Re: You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
@ SayoMarvel

I expected more from you. It is always professional to link to the original source.

http://news.idg.no/cw/art.cfm?id=B03306BC-1A64-67EA-E4793ABC896C6461
Re: You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 by SayoMarvel(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2011
I never said it was my idea. I saw it on a wall on facebook and I felt that people here should have a feel too. So many people don't click links thats why I copied the text unedited. You should even have noticed that I pasted it on Tuesday and in the text, Tuesday was referred to in future tense. I believe that should give anybody a feel that I copied it from somewhere. Once again, I saw it on a wall on facebook and not the original source so I couldn't provide the link. I didn't know I've not done so well by sharing it here. I'll modify it since you have the link.
Re: You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 by moHot(f): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
i heard that too but someone said windows 8 is gonna be in two version
Re: You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 by Beaf: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2011
moHot:

i heard that too but someone said windows 8 is gonna be in two version

Yeah, there's the Classic (old style) and the Metro (touch screen computer technology, gee whizz stuff).

Here's a screenshot of Windows 8 (from wikipedia)

Nice.

The greatest early indication about Windows 8 is that unlike Vista, it can run on machines without DX9 WDDM 1.0 graphics cards and doesn't have the hard disk size and graphics memory restrictions.
I downloaded it a couple of days ago, I'll give it a whirl as soon as I clear the projects on the target machine. . . Good or bad, I can't wait! grin
Re: You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 by mrperfect(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2011
Thank you for sharing.
Re: You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 by pearlsparr: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
I think windows 7 is batter and good than windows XP and windows vista . In windows xp and vista had problem of supporting driver while in windows 7 their is no problem like that two operating system . we heard lots of talk about windows 8 but no idea about it .
Re: You Love Windows 7? Hold Your Breath Till You See Window 8 by poetishy2k: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2012

(1)

Download Whatsapp For PC And Computer / Hp 255 G4 Amd Dual Core-1.4ghz (2gb,500gb Hdd) Laptop ₦ 87,700 / Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.