Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Need Advice Concerning My Life. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice Concerning My Life. (306 Views)

Please Advise Me Concerning My Education. I Am Lost / Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close / Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Concerning My Life. by Sailome(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
I I got an admission into a certain state university (2018) After several years of staying at home.

One of uncle of my is in charge of my Tuition fee. We went on long down (2020) that was after the first semester of my 200lvl. I know I didn’t do well because the exams was tough due to my lack of preparation for some reasons.

So I planned to work hard after we resume once the lockdown is over..

I worked at one of my uncles factory, unfortunately for me I got badly injured on my right hand fews days to my school resumption. I couldn’t resume with my mates for the second semester of 200lvl.

I joined them 300lvl after recovering a bit having it in mind that I will cover up for the missed semester during my IT (industrial training) days.

I went for classes I wasn’t getting it, went for tutorials as well I still looked confused.

Test came it was bad and exam came it was worse..

I gave up decide to cross back to 200lvl starting from there, but I was unable to get the adequate funds for that.

My mates are currently on IT

Right now, I am lost.

I need an advice please.

I am open to questions please 🙏🏽.

I omitted some storylines to make the story short..

Please I need an advice on what I should do 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Life. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's not too late to start again.
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Life. by Sailome(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Eazzii:
It's not too late to start again.
where should I start from?
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Life. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Life. by Oluwatech(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sorry

You might see mine as something else but I can see the faults from you

I think you haven't decided on what you want here

It is indecision that is affecting you.

Although,you had step backs but that doesn't means you should stop.

Giving accounts of what had happened is an excuse and obstacle

Decide on why you are schooling and your goal
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Life. by Oluwatech(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
After that, you can ask the right question

(1) (Reply)

ECWA School Of Nursing Form 2023/2024 Is Out / Jamb Tutorial 2023, Learn How To Use Jamb Cbt Software For Exam / Uk Admissions.... University Of Bradford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.