Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC (2092 Views)

Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State / Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Validated: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wike must go to jail, atleast to serve as deterrent to other vote thieves "aka Armed Robbers"

4 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by ruggedtimi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are hypocritical if you are accusing others of rigging while covering up for Obi who massively rigged the whole of southeast. Even if I’m the only one left to speak the truth, then so be it.
if Dem redo the election for east 10 times....obi go win tinubu with wide margin

7 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
ruggedtimi:
if Dem redo the election for east 10 times....obi go win tinubu with wide margin
Does Nigeria ends in the east? That’s where the labor party failure began.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by PlayMaker14: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Idiat
You're shameless.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by PlayMaker14: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Does Nigeria ends in the east? That’s where the labor party failure began.
As a fool that you are, you failed to realize that not only the east voted for Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by mii4u(f): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin
They forgot to change the LP votes in words.

Wike is gone.
His political glory is gone.
Pdp in rivers is gone.

Wike was destined to be a key man in the new Nigeria obedient government. But he lost It when he dined with tinubu.
Not just dining with tunibu but robbing and frauding the Labour party and obidients .

The only remedy for Nyesome wike right now, is to humble himself, confess publicly the evil he did with the votes of the OBIDIENTS and give every evidence of the fraud to the PODATTI legal team.
This is the only remedy.

Without this wike is gone and heading for shame.
Exactly my tots
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by 07kjb: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Will this wailing ever stop? Please I need to see results from anambara where other parties were scoring zero

Any body that hates due process dies miserable stop being stupid

4 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by 07kjb: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are hypocritical if you are accusing others of rigging while covering up for Obi who massively rigged the whole of southeast. Even if I’m the only one left to speak the truth, then so be it.

Obi didn't rig anywhere in the east not even anambra

I'm even surprised that Tinubu got up to 60k votes in IMO STATE,. I know UZODIMMA did something

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
07kjb:

Any body that hates due process dies miserable stop being stupid
You are an idiat and stop quoting me please. Back to sender in plenty folds
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by ezeudo97817: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
InterestingInteresting...
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by mycar: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
already done since
yeah, let take them unaware
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by infofta(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
The same thing APC did in the North.
Tinubu came distant 4th in this election.
All APC results are fake that's why INEC deliberately and maliciously sabotage the the direct upload from the polling units
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by ajibike447: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
You are demon and it will never be well with uYou are demon and it will never be well with u...
Re: Photos: See How They Rigged My Polling Unit Obio Akpor Rivers State For APC by Angrymode: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin
They forgot to change the LP votes in words.

Wike is gone.
His political glory is gone.
Pdp in rivers is gone.

Wike was destined to be a key man in the new Nigeria obedient government. But he lost It when he dined with tinubu.
Not just dining with tunibu but robbing and frauding the Labour party and obidients .

The only remedy for Nyesome wike right now, is to humble himself, confess publicly the evil he did with the votes of the OBIDIENTS and give every evidence of the fraud to the PODATTI legal team.
This is the only remedy.

Without this wike is gone and heading for shame.

You can't be involved with Tinubu without being stupid. Just look at Wike now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... / 2 Weeks Sit At Home: Transporters To Withdraw Buses Going To S’east / Breaking: Gov. Otti Bans Okada Commercial Motorcyclists, In Abia St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.