Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

‘I Might Have Committed Errors’- Gombe Governor Apologizes To Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Might Have Committed Errors’- Gombe Governor Apologizes To Christians (138 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Might Have Committed Errors’- Gombe Governor Apologizes To Christians by Xmalcolmprince: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ahead of Saturday, March 11, governorship election, the Governor of Gombe state, Muhammadu Yahaya, has apologized to the Christian faithful in the state.

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/03/i-might-have-committed-errors-gombe.html

(1) (Reply)

CNPP Enugu Exposes One Adonis Igwe Claiming To Be State Chairman / Opinion:obaseki And His Crocodile Tears , What Edo People Must Know By Osigwe / A New Trend Of Extreme Right-wing In France: The Rise Of "Accelerationism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.