Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

US embassy interview for first time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US embassy interview for first time (949 Views)

Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Simple Ways To Pass US Embassy Interview And Get Your Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US embassy interview for first time by Flakky26(f): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
A team is attending a training in US by April 2023, we want to apply for expedient Visa.But the challenge is what kind of urgent and cogent reasons that can be given for the expedient visa to be approved. ?

i will appreciate your contribution,especially from those that their expedient visa has been approved before. thank you.

1 Like

Re: US embassy interview for first time by ednut1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flakky26:
A team is attending a training in US by April 2023, we want to apply for expedient Visa.But the challenge is what kind of urgent and cogent reasons that can be given for the expedient visa to be approved. ?

i will appreciate your contribution,especially from those that their expedient visa has been approved before. thank you.
they already stated the conditions on their website. If not taking the training will lead to a significant loss they would attend to you guys. If not nothing for u

1 Like

Re: US embassy interview for first time by Flakky26(f): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
thank you. i already know about the information.

ednut1:
they already stated the conditions on their website. If not taking the training will lead to a significant loss they would attend to you guys. If not nothing for u
Re: US embassy interview for first time by Flakky26(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Am attending US embassy interview for first time with my group,we are going for a training in April. I need tips and advise on what to do and what to say . Thank you.
Re: US embassy interview for first time by Originalsly: 3:05am On Mar 10, 2023
Flakky26:

Am attending US embassy interview for first time with my group,we are going for a training in April. I need tips and advise on what to do and what to say . Thank you.

Since you read the requirements then you know what to take. If you are honest with your travel plans then you need not have prepared answers ... they may cause you to be denied. Whatever they ask... answer truthfully ... they are very good at spotting contradictions and that's enough for them to deny you.
Re: US embassy interview for first time by Flakky26(f): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2023
THANK YOU
Originalsly:

Since you read the requirements then you know what to take. If you are honest with your travel plans then you need not have prepared answers ... they may cause you to be denied. Whatever they ask... answer truthfully ... they are very good at spotting contradictions and that's enough for them to deny you.

Re: US embassy interview for first time by carsuperman: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2023
Flakky26:

THANK YOU
did you get your visa

(1) (Reply)

Source Of Plane Crashes / Lives Of Homeless Americans / Illigal Immigrants!Why r Naijas Inclusive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.