Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? (1708 Views)

US embassy interview for first time / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Simple Ways To Pass US Embassy Interview And Get Your Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? by oyeronke4l: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
We will be going for our US visiting interview soon and I will like to know if my children can wear their school uniform.
Re: Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? by Jay5mie: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Carry your family house if you can...

6 Likes

Re: Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? by ipobarecriminals: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
cool sure.Let dem wear their skol uniform.God has given u favor in d sight of the US embassy interview.it shall com to pass dat whenever u go,u'll not go empty in Jesus name.Goodness/mercy open door for u and ur family. Bless u

3 Likes

Re: Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? by ipobarecriminals: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
sad sad
Jay5mie:
Carry your family house if you can...
undecided.U beta wake up.U dnt joke over everything.

3 Likes

Re: Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? by pyyxxaro: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
oyeronke4l:
We will be going for our US visiting interview soon and I will like to know if my children can wear their school uniform.

The only way they would allow them wear their uniform, is if you come there with 2 masquerades cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? by justwise(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2019
oyeronke4l:

Why do you want to dress them in school uniform? Nothing else to wear?
Re: Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? by Sportwin(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
justwise:

Oga justwise abeg refer me to a thread in cotonou / Benin republic with quality contributions

Am looking to study there
Re: Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
oyeronke4l:
even if you dress them in any attire your fate is with the consular I guess you are thinking if you dress. Them they can issue you visa HELL NO i f you have visit usa embassy you will know what am talking about people are too much it just luck I wish u good luck
Re: Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? by MPESA(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
justwise:

Yes a lot of parents does it , at lest I witness many of them at the embassy.

(1) (Reply)

Accident Inside My Estate This Morning / Which Is Better To Live In - USA Or UK? / Studying In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.