Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? (247 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? by dbestuncle: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
With Lai Mohammed, Fedtus Keyamo and the likes appearance on television to tell us how Buhari has been the best president ever even declaring their scorecard.
Pls share your opinion here.
Score this 8 years of buharis reign and let's see the real score card.
What was the special thing to be remembered about the tenure and were they good or for bad.
Mine : I can never forget the munucious monetary policy wey want kill us
Re: Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Are you drunk?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? by chiefolododo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Are you drunk?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? by shogsman(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
I don't know,what I do know is that this is the most stupid question in history

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? by eliyke(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
U wey ask dis question sef mumu pass d 3 people u mention,abi u no dey Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? by dbestuncle: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na you Mimi pass. Abi ow question take bring about insult.
eliyke:
U wey ask dis question sef mumu pass d 3 people u mention,abi u no dey Nigeria?
Re: Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? by yarimo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
2023 presidential election is the most free and fair election since 1979 . Kudos to INEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari The Best President In Nigeria's History? by Buckeyemedia1: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
dbestuncle:
With Lai Mohammed, Fedtus Keyamo and the likes appearance on television to tell us how Buhari has been the best president ever even declaring their scorecard.
Pls share your opinion here.
Score this 8 years of buharis reign and let's see the real score card.
What was the special thing to be remembered about the tenure and were they good or for bad.
Mine : I can never forget the munucious monetary policy wey want kill us
Definitely the best.

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Be Better? / Did Labour Party Members Actually Laboured In Vain As Tinubu Predicted? / 2023 Elections: Things We Failed To Take Into Consideration Of Pre Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.