Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,993 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto (16681 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by petertamtam6(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
An act of God So That they will carry out their jihadist agenda.... Nde Ara!
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by stuffs2002: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:

Your donkey parents gave birth to one and it is you.

ST00PEED CANNIBAL who in real life can not even be allowed to carry the shoes of the revered Sultan

GUTTRR PIIG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by stuffs2002: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:

Your donkey parents gave birth to one and it is you.

GUTTRR PIIG.. baby factory product without home training.

No wonder CANNIBAL Obi lost woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
stuffs2002:
May Allah guide the president elect and his amiable VP elect

If he didnt guide the present one, why would he give a shitt about the new one
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by stuffs2002: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ransomware:

If he didnt guide the present one, why would he give a shitt about the new one

Bitter and hateful IPOB everywhere ..

I always feel sorry for IIGB0SS because of the intense pain and sorrow in their hearts
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by ogologoamu: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

GUTTRR PIIG.. baby factory product without home training.

No wonder CANNIBAL Obi lost woefully.

Lunatic child, Product of prostitution.

No wonder your parents are useless.
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Tareq1105: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
greatiyk4u:
No be lie
That's if all things remain constant as God made them to be......

The wish of the people is the wish of God on his people

If Tinubu returns the mandate(which is the rightful thing to do)it is also the will of God

All things can never remain constant.
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by stuffs2002: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:

Lunatic child, Product of prostitution.

No wonder your parents are useless.

CANNIBAL who eats his own MODA
ASHAWO is a word used to describe IIGB0 women because of their lifestyle.

SHEGE alade.. Banza
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by KossyKiss97(f): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
blackpanda:

Tinubu won the elections, you guys should go and rest

Mtchewww
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by blackpanda: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
millionaireman:

It would've been impossible for Tinubu to win the election.

1) APC was splintered before the presidential election.
2) Three Muslim presidential candidates could not have won those votes while the only Christian presidential candidate lost.
Anyway, the Supreme Court will cancel the election because INEC failed to conduct the election with its regulations earlier provided.

Okay na
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Stone03: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
God is not a thief and will not raise a leader in a Tinubu way, except you want to tell us that He hates Nigeria. The real act of God will soon emerge because He loves this country.
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Bitter and hateful IPOB everywhere ..

I always feel sorry for IIGB0SS because of the intense pain and sorrow in their hearts

I dont give a fucck what you think or feel. Your ass is the one feeling the hunger, i am just a spectator to the stockholm syndrome going on.
But hey, keep on hoping on religion, it fuckkked u over in the last 8 years, the next four will be the icing on the cake. Just watch what the dollar to do soon, lets use a standard index of measurement. Then all sorts of excuse will come to play, cabal, detractors, opposition, remember when we told you guys of bubu, religion blinded you. Shey na only igbos suffer for the past 8 years, were those kidnapped and killed on the train not muslims?
Keep hanging your brain on religion, it will be good if you can get it, dust it off and make use of it

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by stuffs2002: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ransomware:

I dont give a fucck what you think or feel. Your ass is the one feeling the hunger, i am just a spectator to the stockholm syndrome going on.
But hey, keep on hoping on religion, it fuckkked u over in the last 8 years, the next four will be the icing on the cake. Just watch what the dollar to do soon, lets use a standard index of measurement. Then all sorts of excuse will come to play, cabal, detractors, opposition, remember when we told you guys of bubu, religion blinded you. Shey na only igbos suffer for the past 8 years, were those kidnapped and killed on the train not muslims?
Keep hanging your brain on religion, it will be good if you can get it, dust it off and make use of it

IIGB0S have allowed HATRED and ENVY to consume them.
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by stuffs2002: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Stone03:
God is not a thief and will not raise a leader in a Tinubu way, except you want to tell us that He hates Nigeria. The real act of God will soon emerge because He loves this country.

Peter hypocrite Obi did not go to church today

The elections are over and the hypocrite is already showing his true colours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

IIGB0S have allowed HATRED and ENVY to consume them.

Get some sticks and takeout the wax in your ear, maybe you can hear and your brain can get some air.

Na you go suffer.

I dont hate you. You are not that important.
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by BuzChi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Thank you for your comment. How can anyone ascribe to God when it was obviously a rigged election by mammon and greed. God is just and righteous. Ecclesiastics 12: 13 & 14 says it all! May God continually defend and bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria with peace, prosperity and justice.

SenatePresdo:
God dey rig Election?
God dey bribe INEC?

This is an insult to God, God is righteousness.

Wonders shall never end grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by stuffs2002: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ransomware:

Get some sticks and takeout the wax in your ear, maybe you can hear and your brain can get some air.

Na you go suffer.

I dont hate you. You are not that important.

Rest before you give yourself high BP because that would be double tragedy .
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by OLULAW: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Stupid liar and jihadist.
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by soloehis(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
God's will does not include manipulation
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Kingspin(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fraudulent gods everywhere
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by olusogo: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Berrityga:
The elections has only made me 100x more heart hardened. I don't know how wicked people can be. After all the violence and rigging the exalted fool can come out and say shiiiiit. I swear if not for God I would have killed a lot.

Don't get frustrated. God has many things better for you if you believe Obi is not your solution but God's mercy.
You won't be able to kill as much as you wish. Even if you do it won't stop Tinubu from being President-elect. Accept it with good faith. Sometimes you get your wish and sometimes your wish eludes you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by olusogo: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
I wonder where God met this one and told him so. It is an act of God because it is Muslim -Muslim ticket. Will it be act of God Mr Sultan if it was Christian-Christian ticket.
It is you that tag it Muslim-Muslim ticket. APC call it BAT-SET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Stone03: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Peter hypocrite Obi did not go to church today

The elections are over and the hypocrite is already showing his true colours

Even with that he is still far far better than you that sleeps in the church or mosque. His sincerity, concerns for the common man and fear of God are so dear to God more than all your sacrifices
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by ozuone(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2023
Sultan must be joking.. which God spoke to him?

The God of injustice or justice?

Call it out for what it is.. the election was far from been what inec said it would be as stipulated by the electoral law
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by lamalang(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Very useless man
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by stuffs2002: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Stone03:

Even with that he is still far far better than you that sleeps in the church or mosque. His sincerity, concerns for the common man and fear of God are so dear to God more than all your sacrifices

E b like say Ur brain dey pain u. Defending such a calamity as Obi has taken away logic from u.

Where is the sincerity with a man attending all Christian denominations he never attended before.

Where were you when Hypocrite Obi was favouring only catholics in Anambra? Mention one non Catholic that was awarded contract while hypocrite Obi was governor

How many times did hypocrite Obi attend other church denominations while he was governor?

TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY has deadened the brain of IPOB they can't even reason logically anymore which is why DIS 1 is defending such a calamity as Peter Obi

Thank God Nigerians saw through Obi's deceit and kicked the criminal to the gutters where he belongs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by johntolu: 2:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Stone03:

I doubt if Obi has any concern for the 'common man'. If he does, he would not have blocked the pathway to education, for the poor, when he was Anambra state governor.

Education acts as a 'leveller' in a just society.
Any leader that takes education from the poor or makes it difficult for the poor to have education,
is a heartless leader.

https://www.ebiraonline.com.ng/2022/08/education-is-not-for-the-poor-peter-obi-on-school-fees-hike-in-2006-and-2012.html

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2023
wingmanIII:
Bull shit!!
It's this crap the aristocrats use to subjugate their subjects in the north. The "will "of Allah
The Arabs that brought islam to them have largely dumped this BS. Dey mumu

Can do the needful by doing this

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:23am On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
This is the criminal that told INEC chairman to go ahead and declare Tinubu the winner.

SATAN OF SOKOTO.

Obituary do the needful

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:24am On Mar 06, 2023
jahsharon:

You will cry for long. The swearing in day is a public holiday, so you will have 24 hours to cry unstoppable

Yes O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? / PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate / Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.