Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto (16703 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:25am On Mar 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
Baba sultan comot there.. God no dey rig or do ojoro oooo

Okay do this then

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:26am On Mar 06, 2023
ifko:

May Allah curse the president elect for stealing people's mandate

Obituary

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:27am On Mar 06, 2023
infofta:
God cannot be mocked you bunch of criminals.

APC Tinubu lost in the polling units and won in the coalition centres.

170 in figures 12 in words according to inec portal

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:27am On Mar 06, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

An act of INEC chairman and Thiéfnubu. Be mocking God. But remember Galatians 6 vs 7. God cannot be mocked. What Thiéfnubu has sown , that's he will reap.

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Easyosafo:
Mr sultan of Sokoto
This is never an act GOD. Lying against God is dangerous. Almighty God never never promote thuggery, corruption and violence. You know that tinubu never won the election.

As w dey pain them e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Gbeng30:
An acts of God kill you there

Mrpojj:

That's how they keep deceiving almajiri in the north

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:31am On Mar 06, 2023
OKC22:
An act of manipulation.

Indeed.
Manipulation kill you there

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:32am On Mar 06, 2023
millionaireman:
Declared victory for Tinubu consigns presidential powers to Buhari cabal which fooled old and sickly Tinubu to accept Shettima as VP.
Na your party?

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Bleeel002:
Don't mind him, shameless man

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:33am On Mar 06, 2023
petertamtam6:
An act of God So That they will carry out their jihadist agenda.... Nde Ara!

Indeed

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Ransomware:

If he didnt guide the present one, why would he give a shitt about the new one

Continue crying
May 29 is here

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 4:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Ransomware:

I dont give a fucck what you think or feel. Your ass is the one feeling the hunger, i am just a spectator to the stockholm syndrome going on.
But hey, keep on hoping on religion, it fuckkked u over in the last 8 years, the next four will be the icing on the cake. Just watch what the dollar to do soon, lets use a standard index of measurement. Then all sorts of excuse will come to play, cabal, detractors, opposition, remember when we told you guys of bubu, religion blinded you. Shey na only igbos suffer for the past 8 years, were those kidnapped and killed on the train not muslims?
Keep hanging your brain on religion, it will be good if you can get it, dust it off and make use of it

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Okudiover(m): 4:43am On Mar 06, 2023
That is one man's opinion. Tinubu's victory is an act of man, the INEC Chairman.
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Abdulqareem: 5:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Berrityga:
The elections has only made me 100x more heart hardened. I don't know how wicked people can be. After all the violence and rigging the exalted fool can come out and say shiiiiit. I swear if not for God I would have killed a lot.
OJUKWU RAN TO COTE D IVORE, COWNU TO KENYA, WHERE WILL YOU RUN TO?
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2023
I expected that from you, after all it's a Muslim Muslim ticket. Some of hide, supported secretly for this m-m ticket, so you can celebrate it, believing that if the south rules as a Muslim, it will be the turn of d north and Muslim will still rule. What's wrong if you condemn this flawed election?
4king hypocrite of sult.an
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by tyinfinity: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2023
I love you daddy Tinubu .I hate with passion anything related to obi of Agulu the OSU pig of Biafra
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by zinaunreal(m): 6:41am On Mar 06, 2023
All this ones are under Tinubu's pay role so it doesn't hold any water. They are even ready to endorse a dead person with money
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by habsydiamond(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

Okay do this then
nothing do hugging of transformer.. no be one person hug am so
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
nothing do hugging of transformer.. no be one person hug am so

Then do the needful.
Fast fast

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Blitzerz: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2023
Do muslims in Nigeria worship a thief?
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2023
A prophet Dr. Yusuf saw a Nigeria in great sorrow and destruction masterminded by Buhari plus Top ISIS and Afghanistan sponsors. Which he said is the mandate given to Tinubu and SHETIMA and El-rufia. The prophet warned that Tinubu presidential ambition should be avoided and aborted at all cost that it will to destruction of Nigeria and Nigerians. He gave the warning the this is the plan of Buhari from the unset but has been difficult considering the Christian political stronghold in Aso rock and within the Political environment. He restated even if Tinubu is to be president, that their plan is to kill Tinubu with poison and Shetima will be sweared in As president to perform full scale Jihad in Nigeria sponsoring high scale Terrorist activities in the whole world with the resources of the country While its citizens suffer in Abject poverty and neglect. Please spread the prophesy fast to save Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by Stone03: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2023
johntolu:

I doubt if Obi has any concern for the 'common man'. If he does, he would not have blocked the pathway to education, for the poor, when he was Anambra state governor.

Education acts as a 'leveller' in a just society.
Any leader that takes education from the poor or makes it difficult for the poor to have education,
is a heartless leader.

https://www.ebiraonline.com.ng/2022/08/education-is-not-for-the-poor-peter-obi-on-school-fees-hike-in-2006-and-2012.html

Mehn, are you this daft? So among all the news medias we have in Anambra state, no credible one carried the information except this backyard gossip? Chai! I believe one man that said that the gullible citizens are in the majority.

Let me educate you and after you can go and verify. Peter as a governor raised the standard of education in Anambra state. All through his 8 years, Anambra maintained number 1in WAEC results. In his days, Anambra schools maintained the most equipped in science and technology laboratories. In his days Anambra won the best performance in UNESCO academic competitions. Within 2 years in office as a governor, Anambra came from 26 best school to 3rd best and subsequently first. He gave out generators and laptops to every secondary schools and brought in missionaries to take over some government schools for easy management and administration. School fees were drastically affordable, Sir
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by habsydiamond(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

Then do the needful.
Fast fast
you brought the idea why not try it yourself
Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by fareed69(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
you brought the idea why not try it yourself

E pain am .
Die for Obi now.
Mugu

Re: Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto by sule17(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
concho:
We will prove you wrong in court

We are waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.