Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? (6469 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / Abia PDP Crisis: 3-Man Delegates Election Did Not Hold In Abia - Ikeokwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2023
Jeffy1206:
and you think it's just like that? OK lemme just educate you small, in lagos LP got 980k+, Plateau over 1.2m, Edo same, Nasarawa same type of landslide etc... You people talk of technicalities for tinubu to win, this is a fat lie. Technicalities can't help him cos of the overwhelming evidence that is going to be before the court. You see the saying that the court is the resort of the common man?... This man Obi will fight this mandate not just alone but with well meaningful Nigerians.
taaa. How many house of Representatives and senate seats did your LP win? It's an impossibility for you to win presidency and only get 7 out of 109 senators. It doesn't happen anywhere, not even USA. In 2016 when Trump won the wave also brought GOP to majority in congress and senate same thing happened in 2015 in Nigeria. Reason for this is that you are given the three ballot papers at the same time and most people don't know which one is for president so they just thumb print one party for all. If anything at all LP most likely rigged the presidential election there in Lagos. The rumor of 1.2m plateau votes was just one of your numerous lies. How many voters were accredited in the whole of Plateau?

Your own people claimed that senate results were uploaded straight from polling booths so don't bring any noise of manipulation here

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by biina: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Hydroxide:
In my polling unit in Ughelli North, Delta state, LP got 419 votes. I was there when the votes was counted live and what was uploaded on inec server was 39. No bee juju be that?
No be juju, na 419!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Hydroxide(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2023
biina:
No be juju, na 419!!! grin
lol. 419 we counted live and I left, but they saw other LP presidential results that voters mistakenly placed on house of rep and senate ballot box when those results were being collated and it took the number from 419 to 434 but I'm only talking about the one I witnessed. Las las I checked the inec portal to check result, wetin I see na 39. Inec is the most irresponsible organization in Nigeria
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by garfield1: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2023
Hydroxide:
In my polling unit in Ughelli North, Delta state, LP got 419 votes. I was there when the votes was counted live and what was uploaded on inec server was 39. No bee juju be that?

What evidence do you have
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Uniportadmision: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
adioolayi:

I am not saying Wike didn't rigged...or accepting that Wike rigged..

I am only assessing the sensibility of anyone that thinks uploaded results from Rivers State PU on INEC server is NOT the same as announced.

Anyone that thinks an election rigger, that rigged at a PU level will be so daft no to upload the master sheet collated at the ward level knows nothing about politics in Nigeria.

You still don't get it, this is exactly what Wike did, a rookie mistake. Right now the results on the Inec server shows Peter got about 81k. You can do the collation yourself if you have the time. Wike really did Apc thirty.

Secondly, rigging at the PU level is impossible and would require an enormous amount of resources. The Bvas actually worked but we were given the wrong password for the uploads. Bvas ensured rigging at the pu died by 97% because the people insisted on counting and watching the Ec8a being filled.

Most of the doctored 3% Ec8a were the snatched ballots.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by adioolayi(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Uniportadmision:

You still don't get it, this is exactly what Wike did, a rookie mistake. Right now the results on the Inec server shows Peter got about 81k. You can do the collation yourself if you have the time. Wike really did Apc thirty.

Are you also going by the Senator Dino Melaye shared statistics?

Where the person that claimed computation of the results from IREV clearly stated he or she deliberately omitted blurred, tampered results sheets?

Anyways, since the mater is already in court...why the noise if the oppositions have convincing evidence?

Those are just my concerns
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Uniportadmision: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
adioolayi:

Are you also going by the Senator Dino Melaye shared statistics?

Where the person that claimed computation of the results from IREV clearly stated he or she deliberately omitted blurred, tampered results sheets?

Anyways, since the mater is already in court...why the noise if the oppositions have convincing evidence?

Those are just my concerns

Who's Dino? I'm speaking authoritatively based on my involvement with Inec. Go to the Irev portal and check the Obio-Akpor results now.

Mind you, those blurred or unclear results have only one winner. I'm telling you the landslide in Obio-Akpor was embarrassing. From pu to the headquarters. The results were changed at the state collation centers.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by adioolayi(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2023
Uniportadmision:

Who's Dino? I'm speaking authoritatively based on my involvement with Inec. Go to the Irev portal and check the Obio-Akpor results now.

Then, it's a good evidence.

It should be tendered in court.

In court processes that I know, applicants don't display their evidence to catch the defendants unaware.

So, why is this evidence flying on social media?
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Uniportadmision: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2023
adioolayi:

In court processes that I know, applicants don't display their evidence to catch the defendants unaware.

For me, I like the fact that it's flying all over social media, why? Because it puts more pressure on the Judiciary when the evidence is damn glaring and everyone knows. Fear of The backlash it will generate will make even the most corrupted judge think twice. For me there's absolutely nothing the Apc can do about it in terms of defense.
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by BloomingDale(f): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2023
adioolayi:

Actually it’s the opposite. You must present all the defensive evidence you have to the opposition, so both parties can adequately prepare.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Jeffy1206(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2023
adioolayi:

You're still in the 15th century sir grin yet wake up 😎😜
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Jeffy1206(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Spirit04:
taaa. How many house of Representatives and senate seats did your LP win? It's an impossibility for you to win presidency and only get 7 out of 109 senators. It doesn't happen anywhere, not even USA. In 2016 when Trump won the wave also brought GOP to majority in congress and senate same thing happened in 2015 in Nigeria. Reason for this is that you are given the three ballot papers at the same time and most people don't know which one is for president so they just thumb print one party for all. If anything at all LP most likely rigged the presidential election there in Lagos. The rumor of 1.2m plateau votes was just one of your numerous lies. How many voters were accredited in the whole of Plateau?

Your own people claimed that senate results were uploaded straight from polling booths so don't bring any noise of manipulation here
rigged in lagos you said? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Pls make una no dirty that certificate of return o cos you most definitely going to return it.
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Edipet(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Hydroxide:
did you snap the results, or was there a copy given to Lp agent for evident?
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Hydroxide(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
garfield1:

What evidence do you have
I don't have an evidence. I was not an agent but I'm sure the agents will do. I only watched and left immediately cos time was after 11pm before they started counting and it was late. After all results has been taking to the inec office in my Local govt, The deputy senate president came to the inec office pass 2am with his entourage and told everywhere there who were not inec officials to leave the premises. That's when he brought already prepared list and I'm sure that's when the change of number started.
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by garfield1: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hydroxide:
I don't have an evidence. I was not an agent but I'm sure the agents will do. I only watched and left immediately cos time was after 11pm before they started counting and it was late. After all results has been taking to the inec office in my Local govt, The deputy senate president came to the inec office pass 2am with his entourage and told everywhere there who were not inec officials to leave the premises. That's when he brought already prepared list and I'm sure that's when the change of number started.

Well,in the absence of any evidence by you or any agent,I rule you out of order
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Hydroxide(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
garfield1:

Well,in the absence of any evidence by you or any agent,I rule you out of order
Oga Abeg rest. I was only stating what happened in my polling unit before u mentioned me. So make I no talk again? You better go practice your law somewhere else no be for nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Aliyu To Quit As Chairman Of Northern Governor's Forum / No Ethnically Homogenous City In Nigeria Has Ever Prospered / Entry Of Ethiopian Airlines Into Enugu Will Kill The Aviation Industry- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.