Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? (6468 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / Abia PDP Crisis: 3-Man Delegates Election Did Not Hold In Abia - Ikeokwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Ballmer: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
INEC as no say in all of this again only the court does so take your case over there

Jeffy1206:
After declaring him the winner of the election on 1/3/2023, INEC has now turned to be uploading some of the real results that contradict the ones earlier announced.
A guy below too time to calculate results from Obio-Akpo LG in Rivers as uploaded and it shows the LP won in a landslide.
Many results doctored in favour of both apc and PDP were uploaded with lots of cancellation.
Now my question is, what is the plan of inec cos I'm totally not understanding o. If you have time, go the portal and do comparism of both results.
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by A4alpha: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is a clear case of what money can do and what money cannot do.. the vote-caste marchant thought his money can buy him a country.wrong move with the wrong man and with the wrong generation.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
I take it back.
INEC did not play a fast one on AJI-“BOLE” TIEFNUBU.

I think things are just spiraling out of control.
They underestimated the power of the people and planned for a “business as usual” rigging festive affair. cheesy

E CHOKE!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by totit: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jeffy1206:
results build from PU to wards and to LG before the state... Read carefully that's a result from a local government in Rivers State allegedly announced by inec mumud 😏that APC won in landslide but different from their portal... Go and collate results from your state if you the time and energy 😎

Dude, all I am seeking to know is how many local gov do we have in the said state?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
jchioma:
Disparities in the numbers collated from PU and being posted on INEC's portal is a strong indication of massive rigging and indictment on the electoral body. Where did they get the numbers they were churning out? Perhaps, the "let out gorrilla" is correct, the election was not vote collation but was rather votes allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by sharrp: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
You guys have started another one again
Beremx:
Buhari made Tinubu the President-elect. Buhari is leaving Tinubu to fight his battle at Supreme Court.
Do you think Buhari made a mistake when he told LP and PDP to go to court? He would have told them to accept the results in good faith.

We are watching sha. 😂😂
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by DesChyko: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
economania:

For the governorship election LABOUR PARTY will find it hard to get a state

📌 Bookmarked

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2023
2.7m more to go. 🤨
99% of the results with issues are from Rivers state, not just Rivers but Obior/Akpor LGA. Even if you give all the Rivers votes to Obi he still won't even come second

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by afbstrategies: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2023
jchioma:
Disparities in the numbers collated from PU and being posted on INEC's portal is a strong indication of massive rigging and indictment on the electoral body. Where did they get the numbers they were churning out? Perhaps, the "let out gorrilla" is correct, the election was not vote collation but was rather votes allocation.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by afbstrategies: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2023
chizidgreat:

Certificate that will be returned with shame
Wasn’t Adeleke given a certificate of return for winning Osun state? A certificate of return can be revoked in a normal Country.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by afbstrategies: 12:36am On Mar 06, 2023
economania:
This is total demonstration of stupidity, I have reiterated this that Obi tsunami had not Granger caused the state's existing political structure. The match 11 polls results would make ardent supporters of Obi to know that they are riding an ass not an horse.

The last presidential election was based on Religion and ethnicity that favoured obi (LP).

For the governorship election LABOUR PARTY will find it hard to get a state and they will have a better understanding that Nigeria has only APC and PDP. Those that made Labour Party shine in the presidential election, they will divide their vote between APC and PDP since their anointed presidential candidate is not on ballot paper.

This results(march 11) will serve as litmus test that the labour party had not been rigged.
You need to have some rest because you’re really not making sense right now. A once dismissed party with no structure gave you people black eyes and still here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Spirit04:
2.7m more to go. 🤨
99% of the results with issues are from Rivers state, not just Rivers but Obior/Akpor LGA. Even if you give all the Rivers votes to Obi he still won't even come second
and you think it's just like that? OK lemme just educate you small, in lagos LP got 980k+, Plateau over 1.2m, Edo same, Nasarawa same type of landslide etc... You people talk of technicalities for tinubu to win, this is a fat lie. Technicalities can't help him cos of the overwhelming evidence that is going to be before the court. You see the saying that the court is the resort of the common man?... This man Obi will fight this mandate not just alone but with well meaningful Nigerians.
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:08am On Mar 06, 2023
totit:

Dude, all I am seeking to know is how many local gov do we have in the said state?
guy you lack simple English oo! That local government is one of the largest in the state that LP could possibly not have lost to apc with such landslide victory... All parties will bring their copies before the court and you guys will realise the nonsense job apc and pdp did in rigging LP out. The court can't decide anything now on technicality but with facts and evidence.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by saobobo80: 1:14am On Mar 06, 2023
SHIVA001:

He has already been given certificate of return. All this thing n medicine after death

Have you forgoten what happened in Imo State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by totit: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Jeffy1206:
guy you lack simple English oo! That local government is one of the largest in the state that LP could possibly not have lost to apc with such landslide victory... All parties will bring their copies before the court and you guys will realise the nonsense job apc and pdp did in rigging LP out. The court can't decide anything now on technicality but with facts and evidence.

I lack simple English yet you've just failed to answer a simple and innocent question. Seriously?

Just one question and all you do is throw insults around, like seriously?

Again, I am asking for whoever understands simple English how many local gov are there in the said state.
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:24am On Mar 06, 2023
totit:

I lack simple English yet you've just failed to answer a simple and innocent question. Seriously?

Just one question and all you do is throw insults around, like seriously?

Again, I am asking for whoever understands simple English how many local gov are there in the said state.
go and ask Google bro. It's that simple 😜😁
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:29am On Mar 06, 2023
You can even see PDP man Dino the Gorilla tweeting about it 🤣😂

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by totit: 1:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Jeffy1206:
go and ask Google bro. It's that simple 😜😁

I think you've tried to comprehend simple English and a question this time.

Lmao
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by id4sho(m): 1:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Jeffy1206:
After declaring him the winner of the election on 1/3/2023, INEC has now turned to be uploading some of the real results that contradict the ones earlier announced.
A guy below too time to calculate results from Obio-Akpo LG in Rivers as uploaded and it shows the LP won in a landslide.
Many results doctored in favour of both apc and PDP were uploaded with lots of cancellation.
Now my question is, what is the plan of inec cos I'm totally not understanding o. If you have time, go the portal and do comparism of both results.
Boss, no one wants to get jailed. Wike executed his contract, INEC delivered too. It's a finished deal good or bad. BAT is left to defend himself in the court
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by adioolayi(m): 3:41am On Mar 06, 2023
These people no dey learn anything grin cheesy grin cheesy..

The other day, Dino was shouting in National Tv that there was overvoting in Ekiti State Presidential results..as expected, many that didn't expect anything good to come out of Nigeria believed him, he himself was following a post from social media...it eventually tuned out to be FALSE...

Again, Ayu, the PDP National Chairman, during one press conference also claimed Bauchi and Gombe Presidential election results of 2019 and 2023 were the same figures alloted across party lines, especially that of APC and PDP....as expected, many people tweeted and retweeted , shared on WhatsApp carrying this information, which Ayu also got on social media.... eventually, it turned out to be FALSE..

Now, someone claimed he calculated INEC result uploaded for a LGA and the results was not same as announced ...no one bother to FACT Check and the Dino Melaye has not learnt anything from jumping on social media claim at this age... grin cheesy grin cheesy

I am not saying the election is perfect, NO...what I am saying is that, someone that has supposedly rigged at a PU level, master sheet that was used in collating ward level results, you think will be so stupid not to upload the allegedly rigged PU results

Make Una dey play

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Uniportadmision: 4:25am On Mar 06, 2023
adioolayi:
These people no dey learn anything grin cheesy grin cheesy..

The other day, Dino was shouting in National Tv that there was overvoting in Ekiti State Presidential results..as expected, many that didn't expect anything good to come out of Nigeria believed him, he himself was following a post from social media...it eventually tuned out to be FALSE...

Again, Ayu, the PDP National Chairman, during one press conference also claimed Bauchi and Gombe Presidential election results of 2019 and 2023 were the same figures alloted across party lines, especially that of APC and PDP....as expected, many people tweeted and retweeted , shared on WhatsApp carrying this information, which Ayu also got on social media.... eventually, it turned out to be FALSE..

Now, someone claimed he calculated INEC result uploaded for a LGA and the results was not same as announced ...no one bother to FACT Check and the Dino Melaye has not learnt anything from jumping on social media claim at this age... grin cheesy grin cheesy

I am not saying the election is perfect, NO...what I am saying is that, someone that has supposedly rigged at a PU level, master sheet that was used in collating ward level results, you think will be so stupid not to upload the allegedly rigged PU results

Make Una dey play

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Na wa ooo.

It's fascinating how you can in your wildest dream think Tinubu can win Rivers State. Most of you don't actually know the make up of this Rivers which is 75% Igboid. You needed to see the landslide in Obio-Akpo. Wike messed up Tinubu's result real bad, he'll be the reason Tinubu loses in court. I'm privy to inside info because I worked with Inec and was inside the headquarters during collation.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by adioolayi(m): 4:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Uniportadmision:

It's fascinating how you can in your wildest dream think Tinubu can win Rivers State. Most of you don't actually know the make up of this Rivers which is 75% Igboid. You needed to see the landslide in Obio-Akpo. Wike messed up Tinubu's result real bad, he'll be the reason Tinubu loses in court. I'm privy to inside info because I worked with Inec and was inside the headquarters during collation.

I am not saying Wike didn't rigged...or accepting that Wike rigged..

I am only assessing the sensibility of anyone that thinks uploaded results from Rivers State PU on INEC server is NOT the same as announced.

Anyone that thinks an election rigger, that rigged at a PU level will be so daft no to upload the master sheet collated at the ward level knows nothing about politics in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Hydroxide(m): 5:54am On Mar 06, 2023
In my polling unit in Ughelli North, Delta state, LP got 419 votes. I was there when the votes was counted live and what was uploaded on inec server was 39. No bee juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Now people are collating by themselves from the portal and even with the falsified ones, Obi still leading comfortably. If you doubt it, go to the portal and calculate ursef 😕😒

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/pres/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213?type=pres

Don't ask to be spoon-fed🤨

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Hydroxide:
In my polling unit in Ughelli North, Delta state, LP got 419 votes. I was there when the votes was counted live and what was uploaded on inec server was 39. No bee juju be that?
no be small juju o. He's still leading on the portal sef. So that's why I'm asking, what are they up to? 🤔
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2023
id4sho:

Boss, no one wants to get jailed. Wike executed his contract, INEC delivered too. It's a finished deal good or bad. BAT is left to defend himself in the court
and you're sure he can ba? I'm sure with money right?
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by Whois(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2023
They have realized they are safe without rivers vote so they intentionally want to sacrifice the state and more importantly bcus they don't want to fulfill agreement they had with wike's. undecided
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by ORIAYO70(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Beremx:
Buhari made Tinubu the President-elect. Buhari is leaving Tinubu to fight his battle at Supreme Court.
Do you think Buhari made a mistake when he told LP and PDP to go to court? He would have told them to accept the results in good faith.

We are watching sha. 😂😂

That is what a President will say, he will never force Dem to accept the result.
Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by chizidgreat(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Wasn’t Adeleke given a certificate of return for winning Osun state? A certificate of return can be revoked in a normal Country.

Exactly what I'm saying
Tinubu will return the certificate in shame and tears
He is not our president elect

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? by toneroforever(m): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2023
economania:
This is total demonstration of stupidity, I have reiterated this that Obi tsunami had not Granger caused the state's existing political structure. The match 11 polls results would make ardent supporters of Obi to know that they are riding an ass not an horse.

The last presidential election was based on Religion and ethnicity that favoured obi (LP).

For the governorship election LABOUR PARTY will find it hard to get a state and they will have a better understanding that Nigeria has only APC and PDP. Those that made Labour Party shine in the presidential election, they will divide their vote between APC and PDP since their anointed presidential candidate is not on ballot paper.

This results(march 11) will serve as litmus test that the labour party had not been rigged.

At least u acknowledged that Obi is a tsunami that trounced & disgraced APC & Tinubu in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. / 700 Bombs Intercepted In Fct. / Imo Egbema Power Plant , Set For 1st Fire Commissioning & Commercial Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.