Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja (600 Views)

The New Redline Train Stations Are Transforming Lagos Landscape / Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by yashau(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Today, I was at the Ikeja Mega Terminal of the Red Line to inspect the level of work that has been put into the construction.

The terminal serves as a multimodal point of exchange, bridging the gap between the Red Line and BRT buses on the Ikeja, Oshodi-Abule Egba axis.

When in full operation, this station will process about one million passengers per day.

This project is important to me as it ties directly into our transportation plan and is instrumental into bringing Lagos into the forward-thinking city that we have envisioned for it to be.
We are continously at work to make Lagos better and I give you my word, no matter the challenges that continually beset us, we will face them squarely as we continue to work hard to make life easier for our residents.

#GreaterLagosRising

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1632419532017922048?t=EKOi_mq2oxqzjEn4Qy4HDA&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by yashau(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
The best Governor in Nigeria 🇳🇬

More photo

4 Likes

Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by Emmanuella00(f): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wow
Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by FreeStuffsNG: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Awesome!! My Governor is working excellently.
Invest in Lagos today.
check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by funshint(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanwoolu don't worry; nobody will take your seat....4+4!
Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by MrColdsweat: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pictures for more propaganda.
Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by YorubaSamurai: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
My governor cool
One region don't know what railine looks like grin
Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by Beremx(f): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
GRV is coming....😁😁😁😂🏋️🏋️
Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by flokii: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lagos is working.. kudos to the best governor in Nigeria.
Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by DesignMaestro(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wow!!! What a magnificent edifice. This is no doubt a world class train station, befitting of a mega city like Lagos.

Well done H.E. gov Babajide Sanwo-Olu

2nd Term is a done deal, usurpers have failed!

🇳🇬 💯 Sanwo Eko leekan siiii!!!!!!!
Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by Asquare84(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Babajide sanwo olu tried but it good we try another candidate for the forth coming election
Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by Epistasis(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Abia don't have good roads cannot have railway in the next 100 years!

1 Like

Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by orriyomi33(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Well done to the governor.
We need more developmental projects like this to aid the lives of the citizens.

BTW, I think CCECC construction at Ikeja overpass is better than the one STEP DEVELOPMENT is constructing at Oyingbo.
Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by pquaver(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asquare84:
Babajide sanwo olu tried but it good we try another candidate for the forth coming election

Just imagine saying that about Obi after 1 term if he won, you go gree? Tell urself truth kwanu..

1 Like

Re: Gov, Sanwo-olu Inspect The Iconic Lagos Redline Train Station In Ikeja by KGD10: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asquare84:

Go and try it in your OSU land!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Again: Commercial Banks are now Issuing And Accepting Old Currency / Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes / INEC Under Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.