Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes (598 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) / How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirantsโ€™ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Nonny95: 3:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo-Olu offers free medical screening to Ikorodu residents, begs for votes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

The wife of the Lagos State governor, Ibijoke Sanw-Olu, has called on residents of Ikorodu to take their health very seriously and embrace the Ilera Eko health insurance scheme.

Mrs Sanwo-Olu made the call during the medical screening conducted by staff of Ikorodu General Hospital at Ikorodu town hall, Lagos.

The free medical screening conducted on residents includes hypertension, diabetics, laboratory investigations, distribution of eyeglasses and referral to a general hospital for surgical operations.

She commended the people of Ikorodu for their votes during the presidential election and encouraged them to come out en masse during the governorship election to ensure victory for candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for more democratic dividends.

โ€œToday, I came here to thank the people of Ikorodu for their overwhelming support and votes during the presidential election.

โ€œI want you to do the same during this governorship election, and this time it must be 100 per cent vote for Sanwo-Olu and Obafemi Hamzat, including all the Assembly candidates of APC,โ€ Mrs Sanwo-olu said.

Also speaking, Ademuyiwa Eniayewun, permanent secretary, Health Service Commission, said the medical outreach was designed to help people with medical challenges who could not afford the money.

Also, the Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Oba Kabiru Shotobi, thanked the governor and the initiator of the health programme and called on residents to support and vote for APC during the governorship election for continuity and more dividends of democracy.

The traditional ruler, represented by Adewale Elesho, former Lagos State commissioner for Information, appealed for consistency of the programme so that more people would benefit in Ikorodu.

(NAN)
https://gazettengr.com/sanwo-olu-offers-free-medical-screening-to-ikorodu-residents-begs-for-votes/
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Nonny95: 3:52am On Mar 08, 2023
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
See how they are running helter skelter looking for votes; Lagosians should not be deceived again

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by incandescentena: 3:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Right
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by PoliteActivist: 3:57am On Mar 08, 2023
For once in a long, long, time Lagosians themselves may actually decide their governor, instead of godfather Tinubu deciding for them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Totilopussylick(m): 4:01am On Mar 08, 2023
A new dawn is possible with Vivor the survivor in Lagos state tongue
PoliteActivist:
For once in a long, long, time Lagosians themselves may actually decide their governor, instead of godfather Tinubu deciding for them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by another1: 4:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Desperate man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 4:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo Olu desperation only point to the fact that he failed woefully as governor so he won't be re-elected to continue in his failure as governor of Lagos .

My fellow Lagosians, I present to you the next governor of Lagos state, a true Lagos blood and a vibrant youth , Gbadebo rhodes vivour of the Labour Party.

Gbadebo Ni Ama di'bo fun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by thebestprice(m): 4:29am On Mar 08, 2023
This is commendable .

Funny enough ,sanwo olu have powers to do all these previously, but he couldn't because Tinubu hasn't given him go ahead to..

24hours afterv Tinubu touch down in Lagos, the freebies began to come

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by ResearchExpert(m): 4:31am On Mar 08, 2023
Why beg when you will take it by force.

Get professional and publishable research work and Data Analysis without stress. DM me to get started.
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Moh247: 4:34am On Mar 08, 2023
What's new here.... These is how ACN has always campaigned vigorously
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 08, 2023
With the way Sanwoolu is going, i would not be surprised if he ends up distributing free condoms before Saturday.
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by magoo10(m): 5:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Babajide desperado Sanwo olu
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by jchioma: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
What's new here.... These is how ACN has always campaigned vigorously

Oga Abeg, your shame de make me de shame ... 3 days to election, you suddenly remembered that these people who've been relegated in the last four years, need medical aid? How do urchins think sef?

I pray Sanwo olu survives this tsunami because I think he has good intentions, however, the structure around him is his number one nemesis and to make matters worse, see them insulting, abusing and threatening the same citizens of Lagos that makes up a large chunk of the votes.
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:28am On Mar 08, 2023
A thief begging you to support him to continue stealing from you.
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Psalmistproject: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Ok. Baba is jittery. Maybe I would have voted for him if OBI wasn't rigged out. Now I'm voting labour to spite their evil action.

Ellu pee all the way.....
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Moh247: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2023
jchioma:

Oga Abeg, your shame de make me de shame ... 3 days to election, you suddenly remembered that these people who've been relegated in the last four years, need medical aid? How do urchins think sef?

I pray Sanwo olu survives this tsunami because I think he has good intentions, however, the structure around him is his number one nemesis and to make matters worse, see them insulting, abusing and threatening the same citizens of Lagos that makes up a large chunk of the votes.

Medical outreach is been done all year round accross Lagos and nothing new here ... Your name is Chioma and I can bet my last cent the Governor in your State of Origin can't measure up to Sanwo-Olu interm of projects and Human Development Index of the state... Yet as Ibos y'all are focused on antagonism, hate on others, trying to covert other people's space as yours

Chioma... Sanwo-Olu is doing fine, Lagos is excellent... Let's focus on Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Cooldowntemper: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2023
This criminal Governor who lied he caught area boys on the road ?

Wearing eyeglasses like a saint

Mental health patient
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by yemmight(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Why waiting till this moment?
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by OfficialAPCNig: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2023
I'll give protest vote to LP on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by lazynairalander1: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2023
If the populace are smart they would know this is warning โš ๏ธ signs of a leader that is too desperate to underperform.
This kind of campaign always ends up bad for the electorates.
Desperate leaders hardly made good leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Osibajo2023: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:
only fool will believe SANWO- OLU will lose,APC wins all the 3senators
Re: Sanwo-olu Offers Free Medical Screening To Ikorodu Residents, Begs For Votes by Beremx(f): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Osibajo2023:
only fool will believe SANWO- OLU will lose,APC wins all the 3senators
because there were no LP candidates that's why they won

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

INEC Under Investigation / Fani Kayode: Emefiele Will Die And Rot In His Grave / Two Polling Units In Rivers State Already Uploaded Results (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.