Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) (78325 Views)

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) / Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by k4kenny(f): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jidenkem:
Frank Nweke,The APGA flag bearer is the better option but the problem that he will get is that Enugu indigenes want to vote Labour Party from head to bottom

Thats their new slogan not knowing that the Chijioke Edeoga of the Labour Party is incompetent

Does competence matter to mindless zombies

2 Likes

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Mecka: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
FashionCookie:

Na you be d problem. Oni so ku so oshi! As if I don't have the right to support whomever I want.
You and your fellow disobedient constituting nuisance all over d cyber space. undecided
you this yoruba gal, you hate isokuso but you are supporting bat after saying affliction shall not rise 2nd time. I weep for your parents.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by reddingtonblack: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
madapcmod:

Change takes process, why didn't your evil APC allow PDP to continue since change takes process, only to come and in 8yrs they are worst than PDP.

Which APC state is the best state? What parameters did you use to arrive at that? Can you compare PDP's Rivers state and APC's Lagos and beat your chest that Lagos performed better barring the existing structures on ground before both Governors took over?

Keep deceiving yourself

APC took over Nigeria in a gradual process, as a matter of fact APC started taking over from 2013 even before the 2015 presidential election... by them people had seen samples and they decided to go for APC.

What we have now is clearly difference, LP crawls today and want to walk today. thats is plain madnesss now they are tweeting they have LP won 19states why not list out those states. asides Lagos i want to see states in southwest OBI won, and as well as in the north tew
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Penguin2: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
ejimatic:
. Lack of Structure contributed to the fall of Obi in the last election. Anybody who thinks he has a structure is groping in the darkness of political uncertainty. Each of the parties won 12 states but the one with structure has 25 percent in 30 states. The one which claims it has a structure did not even have 25 percent in 14 states. How many votes did Obi have in entire North.? LP and PDP worked together to make APC win because of self-interest of our politicians. Anyway everybody is entitled to his opinion on the election.

I’m disappointed at myself for ever taking you serious.🤦

So you people are not capable of being reasonable without bringing your biases into a discourse?

You just claimed Obi couldn’t get 25% in 14 States but lemme take you on a little journey…

Obi won 12 states.

He came second in Kaduna

Came second in Akwa Ibom

Came second in Bayelsa

Came second in Taraba

Came second in Benue

Came second in Rivers

Got 25% in Adamawa.

That’s a total of 7 states plus the 12 he won outrightly, that’s 19 states (I think it’s even more). Yet you, Ejimatic, that I used to respect, are saying Obi didn’t get 25% in 14 states? I’m more than disappointed in you.

Meanwhile, hope you guys are getting ready, with INEC, to defend the discrepancies seen between the result INEC declared and the result uploaded on IREV?

Tinubu might just be holding a tissue paper thinking it’s Certificate of Return.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Billygee2u: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin grin

The incoming president of the new Nigeria said , and i quote :
" The structure they have today is what we want to dismantle. It is a structure of criminality ".

Obidients followed and collapsed heavy structures in different states.
What saved tinubu friend, senator chimaroke nnamani that day was the LP candidate who was assassinated.

Sanwolu is almost peeing in his pants now.
Soludo is begging obidients.
Omo-agege is partnering with obidients.
Enugu political heavy weights are begging obidients.
Many governors are sending emissaries to OBIDIENTS, begging for MERCY.
Wahala wahala everywhere .

PODATTI will be sworn in as the winner of this election and president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Billygee2u: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Dem never see anything. LP is sweeping all evil structures and dismantling them.

They killed our Senatorial candidate in Enugu, they will be punished for it. Evil people.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Billygee2u: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
Please go out and vote them out, Mistake Soludu would not do more than one tenure
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by warlordd(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jidenkem:
Frank Nweke,The APGA flag bearer is the better option but the problem that he will get is that Enugu indigenes want to vote Labour Party from head to bottom

Thats their new slogan not knowing that the Chijioke Edeoga of the Labour Party is incompetent

We are voting Frank Nweke Junior of APGA. But If some people insist on Labour Party, then the votes will be divided and PDP may win it again.

1 Like

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Inosky: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
If you enter govt with structureless party like Obi's Labour Party, you will be forced work or forgot second term.

Infact, Obi should be telling us who to vote now, he should play a role in emergence of all these candidates for LP, because people who vote for Labour Party will hold him accountable he these LP elected candidates don't perform. They're assumed to play the character of Obi (due to Obi's Effect on LP) when they enter office, not selfish and incompetent characters.

1 Like

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mecka:
you this yoruba gal, you hate isokuso but you are supporting bat after saying affliction shall not rise 2nd time. I weep for your parents.
Weep for your own parents and generation oponu.
What's wrong with BAT if I may ask? Hatred will just make you open you mouth and spill rubbish.🗑 I no blame you...must everybody support your candidate? Make una see me see wahala. Oga swerve abeg!
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by ejimatic: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Penguin2:

I’m disappointed at myself for ever taking you serious.🤦

So you people are not capable of being reasonable without bringing your biases into a discourse?

You just claimed Obi couldn’t get 25% in 14 States but lemme take you on a little journey…

Obi won 12 states.

He came second in Kaduna

Came second in Akwa Ibom

Came second in Bayelsa

Came second in Taraba

Came second in Benue

Came second in Rivers

Got 25% in Adamawa.

That’s a total of 7 states plus the 12 he won outrightly, that’s 19 states (I think it’s even more). Yet you, Ejimatic, that I used to respect, are saying Obi didn’t get 25% in 14 states? I’m more than disappointed in you.

Meanwhile, hope you guys are getting ready, with INEC, to defend the discrepancies seen between the result INEC declared and the result uploaded on IREV?

Tinubu might just be holding a tissue paper thinking it’s Certificate of Return.
. As a person I don't rely on assumption but I deal with empirical substance. For now LP or Obi has 12 states which are still sacrosant according to INEC declaration. Any other results apart from those of INEC are still conjectures that are yet to be evaluated by a court of law and are the figments of the imagination of the makers. When commenting on political issues let us avoid sentiments. From day 1, I made it clear that Obi could not win and he did not win. Until the PEPT and SC prove otherwise PDP has 12 states LP has 12 states and APC has 12 states. Only APC has 25% in 30 states with remarkable votes from the North. Many people may not like my conclusion but the reality is BAT is the president in waiting now and there is no PEPT and SC that can upturn the outcome of the election.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Everlastingson:

But declaring Tinubu, a known criminal, as winner in not disaster?

Tinubu is better than this Tony Nwoye character by far.

Labour Party should be ashamed for fielding such a person on its ticket!
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by wildkat: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Authoreety:
No structure don dey shake structure

Aswear! The thing shock APC touts like Moh247 fredoooooo BATified2023 and Coronavirusrelo

1 Like

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Badadvisor: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
SLAP44:

It's the nkanu people quagmire. They are fighting for their rotational slot and many are not seeing Edeoga as nkanu enough to take the seat, and Ideke just messed up with the video he made, drawing a battle line between nkanu and nsukka
Frank Nweka apga candidate might just end up surprising you all
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Penguin2: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
ejimatic:
. As a person I don't rely on assumption but I deal with empirical substance. For now LP or Obi has 12 states which are still sacrosant according to INEC declaration. Any other results apart from those of INEC are still conjectures that are yet to be evaluated by a court of law and are the figments of the imagination of the makers. When commenting on political issues let us avoid sentiments. From day 1, I made it clear that Obi could not win and he did not win. Until the PEPT and SC prove otherwise PDP has 12 states LP has 12 states and APC has 12 states. Only APC has 25% in 30 states with remarkable votes from the North. Many people may not like my conclusion but the reality is BAT is the president in waiting now and there is no PEPT and SC that can upturn the outcome of the election.

In your earlier statement, you were not talking about the states PO won outright, my angst with you is that you claimed he did not get 25% in more than 14 states.

Now, I enumerated the states where he got 25% by INEC official result, not conjectures.

Or is there any of the states that I listed there that is not according to INEC official announcement?
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by LastProphet: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
No one can enter under LP and fail to work. The same wave that swept them in will sweep them out.

Chimple

Very good, this must be the guiding principle for obidients
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by ejimatic: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Penguin2:

In your earlier statement, you were not talking about the states PO won outright, my angst with you is that you claimed he did not get 25% in more than 14 states.

Now, I enumerated the states where he got 25% by INEC official result, not conjectures.

Or is there any of the states that I listed there that is not according to INEC official announcement?
. I understand your concern now. Obi truly got 25% in 17 states. I am sorry for saying he got 25 % in 14 states. My apology for the mix-up.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Peledonomy: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Abeg who fit help me with place to stay for enugu for like a month plus
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Scamburster(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Inosky:
If you enter govt with structureless party like Obi's Labour Party, you will be forced work or forgot second term.

Infact, Obi should be telling us who to vote now, he should play a role in emergence of all these candidates for LP, because people who vote for Labour Party will hold him accountable he these LP elected candidates don't perform. They're assumed to play the character of Obi (due to Obi's Effect on LP) when they enter office, not selfish and incompetent characters.
You just made sense.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Mecka: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
FashionCookie:

Weep for your own parents and generation oponu.
What's wrong with BAT if I may ask? Hatred will just make you open you mouth and spill rubbish.
liar. You dont like bat. You just pretending to like him. Olosho! Oloshi! Fake supporter.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Penguin2: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
ejimatic:
. I understand your concern now. Obi truly got 25% in 17 states. I am sorry for saying he got 25 % in 14 states. My apology for the mix-up.

He got it in more than 17 States but I’ll let it pass😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by ejimatic: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Penguin2:

He got it in more than 17 States but I’ll let it pass😏
Thank you sir!
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mecka:
liar. You dont like bat. You just pretending to like him. Olosho! Oloshi! Fake supporter.
Use your rant go collect money for bank.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Mecka: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
FashionCookie:
Use your rant go collect money for bank.
do you have cash with you there?
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Bigshots001(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Government is not a trial and error thing, goverance is real business you can't be experimenting with peoples life, if what we have is working why replace it and if we MUST change it, there MUST be specification that shows the new candidate is Better.

ONe stupid mistake becos of some emotional decision can take us backward, since the IGBOS are the fronting LP, let them change there region to LP 1st ... if LP performs better than APC in 4yrs then they can go round selling LP to other regions that was how AC started, it was a yoruba party and it started in lagos before he became a national party as APC. Lagos state is tew sensitive for trial & error abeg.

No,you shouldn't bring that comparism btw APC ( the worst political party since the democracy rule in Nigeria) to LP,at least Nigerians has seen what APC has to offer and all we saw was, regression, recession, insecurity, poverty and hardship, and government insensitivity to its citizens,so we need to try the new alternative (which is LP).
Now talking about Lagos, don't give me that BS about Lagos being too sensitive for trial and error, same Lagos Agberos extorts law abiding citizens for no single reason, same Lagos you have one of worst slums in Africa,same Lagos the sitting gov and his godfather ordered the shooting of peaceful protesters without any form of remorse.Those who died in that Lekki tollgate massacre were not only igbos,yorubas as well died in their numbers,and just after 4years of committing such actrocities,he wants a second tenor, instead of making his campaigns about his achievements and records,he resorts to tribal sentiments and profiling.
If he had done so much as you claimed,he should have showed up and debate his fellow contestants and use such opportunity to outline what his administration has achieved so far in the last 4 years or trying him out..no! He relied so much on the political strength of his godfather,whom he is serving (and not of Lagosian voters),it will be very foolish of anyone in Lagos to base his campaign on tribal sentiments by fanning the embers of hatred btw igbos and yorubas.GVR is the LP candidate, and it's expected that Obidients will vote for him,mind you Obidients are not only igbos,there are more hardcore Obidients in the West than even in the East
And don't make this about igbos,I understand you don't have any thing to campaign for him with,but Leave igbos out of this.
You hate the igbos and at the same time wants votes from them, don't you think we're not as stup*d as you assume us to be??
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by reddingtonblack: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bigshots001:

No,you shouldn't bring that comparism btw APC ( the worst political party since the democracy rule in Nigeria) to LP,at least Nigerians has seen what APC has to offer and all we saw was, regression, recession, insecurity, poverty and hardship, and government insensitivity to its citizens,so we need to try the new alternative (which is LP).
Now talking about Lagos, don't give me that BS about Lagos being too sensitive for trial and error, same Lagos Agberos extorts law abiding citizens for no single reason, same Lagos you have one of worst slums in Africa,same Lagos the sitting gov and his godfather ordered the shooting of peaceful protesters without any form of remorse.Those who died in that Lekki tollgate massacre were not only igbos,yorubas as well died in their numbers,and just after 4years of committing such actrocities,he wants a second tenor, instead of making his campaigns about his achievements and records,he resorts to tribal sentiments and profiling.
If he had done so much as you claimed,he should have showed up and debate his fellow contestants and use such opportunity to outline what his administration has achieved so far in the last 4 years or trying him out..no! He relied so much on the political strength of his godfather,whom he is serving (and not of Lagosian voters),it will be very foolish of anyone in Lagos to base his campaign on tribal sentiments by fanning the embers of hatred btw igbos and yorubas.GVR is the LP candidate, and it's expected that Obidients will vote for him,mind you Obidients are not only igbos,there are more hardcore Obidients in the West than even in the East
And don't make this about igbos,I understand you don't have any thing to campaign for him with,but Leave igbos out of this.
You hate the igbos and at the same time wants votes from them, don't you think we're not as stup*d as you assume us to be??

You are just talking off point, maybe becos you are still clouded with irrelevant emotions

If you think APC is the worst govt even in thats your opinion but the fact that Nigerians aint ready to vote pdp tells otherwise however LP is not even qualify for a comparism becos they have no ratings, the last time we heard of LP was with Mimiko governor elect of Ondo state ....nothing spectacular happened becos party name is just a name no values or ideology attached.

With the way East voted LP, apparently that is there official party now, like i said let them test run, the east need good governance urgently more than a state like lagos, after 4yrs them we can rate them and see if throwing away APC in lagos is worth it. No be East go educate west on good governance, IpOb still kill people today[b], If peter Obi could defend & vouch for IPob why should any igbo expect yorubas to throw Agberos into the lagoon "they are our brothers" besides i don't see how agbero is a national threat.[/b] if Igbos can be proud of Nnamdi kanu then i won't deny Agberos as my brothers.

The issue of GRV didnt come up until after OBi lost on 25th meaning people bearly know him less than a week sef however Sanwo olu is a tested ok going for 2nd term ... debate is highly optional for him becos people should judge him by performance, it is new candidates that need to sell there manifesto, thats common sense.

i don't have to campaign for Sanwo olu, those who resides and enroute lagos can see for themselves and they know sanwo as tried .. yorubas hate igbos and yet we accomodate igbos freely, in lagos public services you will find igbos working there,they had councillor & reps position,but ordinary to marry wife from east sef na civil war for yorubas yet we are the bigot grin start from the East, Lagos won't be your lab rat
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Bigshots001(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You are just talking off point, maybe becos you are still clouded with irrelevant emotions

If you think APC is the worst govt even in thats your opinion but the fact that Nigerians aint ready to vote pdp tells otherwise however LP is not even qualify for a comparism becos they have no ratings, the last time we heard of LP was with Mimiko governor elect of Ondo state ....nothing spectacular happened becos party name is just a name no values or ideology attached.

With the way East voted LP, apparently that is there official party now, like i said let them test run, the east need good governance urgently more than a state like lagos, after 4yrs them we can rate them and see if throwing away APC in lagos is worth it. No be East go educate west on good governance, IpOb still kill people today[b], If peter Obi could defend & vouch for IPob why should any igbo expect yorubas to throw Agberos into the lagoon "they are our brothers" besides i don't see how agbero is a national threat.[/b] if Igbos can be proud of Nnamdi kanu then i won't deny Agberos as my brothers.

The issue of GRV didnt come up until after OBi lost on 25th meaning people bearly know him less than a week sef however Sanwo olu is a tested ok going for 2nd term ... debate is highly optional for him becos people should judge him by performance, it is new candidates that need to sell there manifesto, thats common sense.

i don't have to campaign for Sanwo olu, those who resides and enroute lagos can see for themselves and they know sanwo as tried .. yorubas hate igbos and yet we accomodate igbos freely, in lagos public services you will find igbos working there,they had councillor & reps position,but ordinary to marry wife from east sef na civil war for yorubas yet we are the bigot grin start from the East, Lagos won't be your lab rat

You that's defending Lagos state with your whole life might not be an indigen of Lagos state,that Lagos is a state in the SW does mean that other SW states are more developed than south east.
The last time I checked,there are also agitation for self-determination in the SW region, and the people agitating for Oduduwa republic are not igbos,and Yorubas were sympathetic with Sunday Igboho when he was locked up.
For Sanwo Olu not to have attended a debate with his fellow contestants,is the height of Arrogance and disrespect to the people he governs,who were eager to hear him speak about the progress of his administration so far and to hear the next plan he has for them.
But,he bulged, because he believed his godfather will save him, now the obidient movement and Lp wave is sweeping across the country and he has seen the imminent defeat that awaits him,he resorted to playing the tribal card against GVR.
I think it's only your deluded self still thinks APC has any political value to do the business as usual kind of politics as it were before the emergence of LP,as you can see LP are retiring so many bigoted and wiked politicians who felt so comfortable misusing the people's goodwill,tell Jide Sanwolu to watch his back because he might just do one term just like Ambode did.The Tinubu factor will not determine the next governor of Lagos state this time around.
And of course,we have tested Sanwolu and we have seen how he and his godfather ordered the Lekki tollgate massacre.
Don't worry my dear,reality will soon set in for you all to see.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by reddingtonblack: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Bigshots001:

You that's defending Lagos state with your whole life might not be an indigen of Lagos state,that Lagos is a state in the SW does mean that other SW states are more developed than south east.
The last time I checked,there are also agitation for self-determination in the SW region, and the people agitating for Oduduwa republic are not igbos,and Yorubas were sympathetic with Sunday Igboho when he was locked up.
For Sanwo Olu not to have attended a debate with his fellow contestants,is the height of Arrogance and disrespect to the people he governs,who were eager to hear him speak about the progress of his administration so far and to hear the next plan he has for them.
But,he bulged, because he believed his godfather will save him, now the obidient movement and Lp wave is sweeping across the country and he has seen the imminent defeat that awaits him,he resorted to playing the tribal card against GVR.
I think it's only your deluded self still thinks APC has any political value to do the business as usual kind of politics as it were before the emergence of LP,as you can see LP are retiring so many bigoted and wiked politicians who felt so comfortable misusing the people's goodwill,tell Jide Sanwolu to watch his back because he might just do one term just like Ambode did.The Tinubu factor will not determine the next governor of Lagos state this time around.
And of course,we have tested Sanwolu and we have seen how he and his godfather ordered the Lekki tollgate massacre.
Don't worry my dear,reality will soon set in for you all to see.

The fact that igbos keep trooping to southwest depict there is something here ,and from an economical perceptive People tend to migrate toward region/states with tangible development, so ask yourself why are other tribe not migrating to the East, instead more igbos are leaving there region to congest south west everyday

What ever delusion that is brewing in your head don't forget na nigerians dey LP not angels/saint, even if LP wins, all it takes is for politicians to cross carpet, and it business as usual again becos one man can't possibly change Nigeria, that is one job for a system,
wike tenure is about to end how is that LP retiring him, must you lie

Like i said it becoming obvious Obedient is an igbo project, lekki toll gate was a movement led by SW, and its a common knowledge only the GCFR as the power to give order to the military. however when are we going to talk about the endsars killing in Akwuzu in Anambra, peter obi took a court injunction to cover up, what makes Obi case worst is there was evidence of dead bodies of youths. was Peter OBI human enough to give those dead youths proper burial. people can google for themselves

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 12:26am On Mar 07, 2023
SLAP44:
I saw this in our WhatsApp group grin

The people there are completely against PDP, they are alleging a lot of bad stories against PDP. Without rigging, PDP has lost this state.

Shameless bastard fifth columnist with their evil PdApc structure no dey fit sleep or drink water drop cup since We show them shege grin
We don put 2 Okada riders for Power like play like play oo grin
We don see se We plenty pass them well well,any bastard PdApc structure on sight is going down in Igboland.
They don't have a place in our Ideologies and rules as Nwafors, PdApc structure is anti Igbo and must go.
Pull down PdApc structure.
Build a new People's Structure.
Up LABOUR.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

The fact that igbos keep trooping to southwest depict there is something here ,and from an economical perceptive People tend to migrate toward region/states with tangible development, so ask yourself why are other tribe not migrating to the East, instead more igbos are leaving there region to congest south west everyday

What ever delusion that is brewing in your head don't forget na nigerians dey LP not angels/saint, even if LP wins, all it takes is for politicians to cross carpet, and it business as usual again becos one man can't possibly change Nigeria, that is one job for a system,
wike tenure is about to end how is that LP retiring him, must you lie

Like i said it becoming obvious Obedient is an igbo project, lekki toll gate was a movement led by SW, and its a common knowledge only the GCFR as the power to give order to the military. however when are we going to talk about the endsars killing in Akwuzu in Anambra, peter obi took a court injunction to cover up, what makes Obi case worst is there was evidence of dead bodies of youths. was Peter OBI human enough to give those dead youths proper burial. people can google for themselves

Igbo, ahhh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeehh is all you came to this World to do sha grin grin
Is this why you were created grin
Don't worry if any LP comrade We put into power by ourselves without any existing Structure mess up,We will treat their f-up without repentance.
Labour Party will usher in the culture of recalling incompetent and corrupt politifcians.
See those 2 olokadas we put in the Rep,They are fully aware that they are going if they mess up grin
From now onwards We are treating this like a Job,if We employ you if you do nonsense,We sack you.
Up Labour Party.
Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Creamypussy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penisman:

Hahahhhahah, I really wish to have a view...

Bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.