Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster (33562 Views)

November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC / U.S Urges INEC To Address Concerns Before March 11 Elections / FG Meets With Labour In Last-minute Scramble To Avert Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Skty: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
as long as he his omo ibo,am not voting him.

Lol...let me ask u.. Davido's late son Ifeanyi was he Yoruba or Igbo?

How can GRV be Igbo when his dad is Yoruba?

I used to like Yoruba people but with u guys hate for Igbos, I de hate una Wella. Note I'm not Igbo.

Because u guys fight urselves...the Fulanis are ruling Nigeria. They make Igbos and Yorubas hate themselves and then they cling to power. Then the Minority and other tribes suffer the effects of the illiterates rulers. Its so sad God (or British) made Yorubas and Igbos part of the majority tribe in Nigeria. He would have chosen more sensible tribes. Now, Nigeria will be backwards for centuries to come cos of ur hate for one another.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by RighChannel: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
LP dey give them headache, party with NO structure
Pls don't fall for their begging and pleading

3 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Fearyourcreator: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Skty:

We don collect Lagos 😲e shock am.

Lagos has representatives of Nigeria's 400 tribes.

You think it's between Igbos n Yorubas?

Just de play, de play .
Igbos and fighting over things that doesnt belong to them... Na why them dey kill una for south Africa
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Skty: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Igbos and fighting over things that doesnt belong to them... Na why them dey kill una for south Africa

Na only Igbos de Lagos? Igbos are not majority in Lagos nau . I'm Naija delta. Take a chill pill .I voted Obi. Chill I beg. Igbo not Do una anything

3 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Laborare81: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
I urge the Obidient movement across Nigeria to come out in their large numbers to vote in Labour party candidates in the Governorship and House of Assembly election coming up on Saturday 11th March 2023. We will keep on pressing their necks until their leave the political space for the people that will Move Nigeria forward with good policies that will benefit all irrespective of region. LP move on don't be frightening.

2 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by CSTRR: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
sat70:
The only Governors that should be shaking are those from the SE. Wetin concern us for SW and North. Thank God sey Abuja no get Governor.
Yes o.

Because your governors are world class, and your standards of living is equivalent to Western Europe.

Tribalism don finish your life.

And the sad thing is that you will gain absolutely nothing from the tribalism.

Even looted funds you no go see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Sermwell(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
sat70:
The only Governors that should be shaking are those from the SE. Wetin concern us for SW and North. Thank God sey Abuja no get Governor.
So why is Oluomo and Sanwo Olu begging for votes? I guess they are from SE grin

2 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Wettoid123: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:
The fear is real, most governors are begging the Obidients to please support them, when they know that the Obidients themselves needs to install their own support bases in state houses.

The funniest is watching MC Oluomo begging for votes on camera grin if you wrote this as a script, moviemakers will throw you out of their offices grin

We are going to turn the table this time around pls obidients should come out en masse cos this election is important to us no be tinubu and Mc oluomo get lagos!

5 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by clydecarson(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:
The fear is real, most governors are begging the Obidients to please support them, when they know that the Obidients themselves needs to install their own support bases in state houses.

The funniest is watching MC Oluomo begging for votes on camera grin if you wrote this as a script, moviemakers will throw you out of their offices grin

Just this evening APC and PDP came to my street to beg for votes.omo the matter Don reach to begπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,this is the first time since I was born I've seen a politician in my street

6 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by nedekid: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
AccessME:
Knowing fully well that the people will question their performance in their 4 years end of tenure through the ballot, they'll ensure to do well expecially in their first tenure! grin grin
Exactly

1 Like

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by CSTRR: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Labour Party is doing the Lord's work.

Shaking up the dullness and carelessness in Nigerian leadership, and it's the common people that will benefit.

If Nigerian leaders were scared for their seats, they would perform.

And that is what labour party has managed to do, with the help of Patriots all across the country.

Instead of some hopeless idiots to key into this and help their children's future, they are busy with tribalism that did not help their forefathers and will not help.

Playing tribalism for the benefit of wicked Leaders.

Your father drank garri till he died even in his tribalism, you too have inherited the tribalism.

You have never met sanwo olu or other governors in your life, but you think voting for them based on backward sentiments is good for your own interests.

Your foolishness is in the blood.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by JudasNaKarrot: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
I see my death and that of my family members before the ending of this year grin

This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by CSTRR: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanwo olu did not bother to attend debates.

He felt it was beneath him.

Giving account of his stewardship was beneath him.

But when he saw what labour party did to Tinubu, he is now running from pillar to post begging all and sundry to vote for him.

And you, in your inherited foolishness believe that your tribal interests is to defend his arrogance and give him another term.

Okay.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Caramia2020(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omo Agege is coming to take over from the scavengers called PDP in Delta state cheesy
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by CSTRR: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
I have Yoruba co-workers who send me a lot of these posionous WhatsApp message that float around their cycles.

Some agents of the devil passing around tribally heated WhatsApp messages to deceive and persuade gullible Yoruba people.

They bend the truth, exaggerate facts, add false innuendos, and lead their gullible audience in a journey of utter bigotry.

They know what sentiments works for the average Yoruba man or woman, and these people use it to their advantage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by CSTRR: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
I still read one WhatsApp this evening that they sent to their fellow yorubas talking about the politics of the 50s and ranting about the Igbo as usual.

We are in the 21st century, most of the Politicians of that era are dead, but these people are still going back to the 50s to make decisions that affect them today.

Crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
SANWO WILL WIN BASED ON HIS WORKS,NO HARD FEELINGS THE STORM IS OVER. angry
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Stone03: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:

Which useless endsar? The same useless endsar where Ipob people were burning Lagos Infrastructure? Did they tell your dhumbe brain that any governors control the Military?

And Which of your useless people are you talking about in your OSU land?

Sanwo olu who employ the largest workers and pay their salaries promptly as well as pension of his pensioners don't deserve second term? Are you mad?

Sanwo olu who invested a lot iin several monumental projects such as metro rail, Lekki seaport, largest Africa rice mills, database units etc doesn't deserve second term?

Tell me which of your OSU governor did such in their state?

It's tho useless falz, macaroni I blame for the nonsense! Anyway, all of them are already reaping the fruit of their labour. Look at Banky W for example. Just for attention seeking on social media, you put your head in sand without using your brain to join hands with never do well hateful people who always support terrible leaders in their region.

Keep calling IPOB, keep blaming Falz, Mr Macaroni. Keep playing tribalism. The fear of Obi, your so called IPOB president is the beginning of wisdom. His revolution is cutting across the nation. We will collect Lagos this Saturday and subsequently retrieve the Presidential return ticket your crooked Asiwaju stole. After all these, we quietly return him back to you empty handed. God has raised the Labour Party for his judgement and the judgment of people like you too who divide this country across tribes.

Be ready to cry blood

3 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by alabo1: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is useless..this is why I love Arab nations..the country for don dey on hold since on Saturday..if I want come life next time I want come as Arab..imagine those people nor dey drink and smoke but still them mad pass who dey smoke and drink

I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace

Great write up. Just a point of correction. Arabs smoke
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by KGD10: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Stone03:

Keep calling IPOB, keep blaming Falz, Mr Macaroni. Keep playing tribalism. The fear of Obi, your so called IPOB president is the beginning of wisdom. His revolution is cutting across the nation. We will collect Lagos this Saturday and subsequently retrieve the Presidential return ticket your crooked Asiwaju stole. After all these, we quietly return him back to you empty handed. God has raised the Labour Party for his judgement and the judgment of people like you too who divide this country across tribes.

Be ready to cry blood

Na you go cry blood! Go elect your useless leader on your OSU land! Don't dare dabble into our indigenous politics if you don't want to kpai
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by xamuel17(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:

Though late in reply, let me reply your useless post.

Which useless endsar? The same useless endsar where Ipob people were burning Lagos Infrastructure? The audacity! Did they tell your dhumbe brain that any governors control the Military?

Sanwo olu who employs the largest workers and pay their salaries promptly as well as promptly pay the huge pension of his pensioners don't deserve second term? Are you mad?

Sanwo olu who invested a lot iin several monumental projects such as metro rail, Lekki seaport, largest Africa rice mills, database units etc doesn't deserve second term?

Tell me which of your OSU governor has done such in any state in your OSU region? Are you mad?

It's the useless falz, macaroni etc I blame for the nonsense! Anyway, all of them are already reaping the fruit of their labour. Look at Banky W for example. Just for attention seeking on social media, some useless people put their brain in sand without using it to join hands with "never do well" hateful people who always support terrible leaders in their region.

May tribalism not end you.

3 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by SenatePresdo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
A silent and blood free Revolution.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanwoolu refuse to debate. So he is out of it since I don't know his plans for his second term. What he is busy doing is talking about his achievement as a Governor. And saying that should be the reason why Lagosians should vote for him for second term. sad

4 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by AskProf: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:

Though late in reply, let me reply your useless post.

Which useless endsar? The same useless endsar where Ipob people were burning Lagos Infrastructure? The audacity! Did they tell your dhumbe brain that any governors control the Military?

Sanwo olu who employs the largest workers and pay their salaries promptly as well as promptly pay the huge pension of his pensioners don't deserve second term? Are you mad?

Tell me which of your OSU governor has done such in any state in your OSU region? Are you mad?

It's the useless falz, macaroni etc I blame for the nonsense! Anyway, all of them are already reaping the fruit of their labour. Look at Banky W for example. Just for attention seeking on social media, some useless people put their brain in sand without using it to join hands with "never do well" hateful people who always support terrible leaders in their region.

Intimidation, blackmail and propaganda will not work.

Never again.

1 Like

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by KGD10: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
xamuel17:

May tribalism not end you.

It's that tribalism that will end you! Useless people supporting useless incompetent people because of hate! Go do it in your region, not on SW soil if you don't want to kpai!
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by KGD10: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
AskProf:

Intimidation, blackmail and propaganda will not work.

Never again.

Another useless gibberish.

Useless people supporting useless incompetent people because of hate! Go do it in your region, not on SW soil if you don't want to kpai!
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Lolachef(f): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
For me seyi is coming again...since 2021 i relocated from lagos to ibadan i can boldly tell u seyi perfomed wonder in Oyo state and Ibadan people are rooting for him 100percent...forget what u read on social media bikers, Transporters and artisans are all for him..Civil servants can't wait for saturday.
lazynairalander1:
Although I am obidient but Seyi Makinde deserves a second term, whatever happens that nwoke semo na ofe Igbono's candidate shouldn't be anywhere near government house. Ndi 042 should bury PDP kpatakpata.
As for sule of nasarawa I will be on ground to ensure the PDP guy wins my PU.
Delta state should go to LP guy Okowa needs to be probed for those dying minutes loans he collected, unfortunately omo-agege won't do that as they are both PDAPC
Lagos also should follow suit, inorder to unravel the affairs of that state since 1999. Benue state case is that of a Liverpool 7-0 manyoo. Ten hag removing a CB to bring in Worghurst. (How they failed to send Ortom to senate because if personal grievances beats my imagination, They were blinded with "yes fada, yes fada"πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. This is democracy you can still have PDP senate and APC governor that the beauty of democracy). Ortom is the kind of people who would propose laws that will most likely impact safety of life, property and occupation. Benue sold tiger to buy dog, whoever told them that Ortom experience will not help them in NA really dealt with them. unlike Ayade("I wish I can help, I wish I can help😭😭😭" crooner), he won't do nada in NA, cross-riverians should not allow anything PDAPC near that governors lodge same as Ugwuanyi(Ndi Enugu), Lalong(Plateau), Ikpeazu(Abia). Abia has really suffered in the hands of PDP very vissionless leaders. Nothing to show since 1999 to date.
I would have loved Ortom and el rufai in senate unfortunately that will not be possible, wasn't going to be possible from the get go.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by NothingDoMe: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
I can’t believe this is happening in my lifetime. grin

Governors are panicking? shocked

ONE REASON ONLY. . . .

EEEEEEH-LUUUUUUU P!
OBI NWANEM! grin
😏
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by AskProf: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:

Na you go cry blood! Go elect your useless leader on your OSU land! Don't dare dabble into our indigenous politics if you don't want to kpai

Is this really you?

I never believed that you could so bitter and jealous.

Take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by GreatManBee: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Adonai22:
Why are they panicking?

The truth is, if any of you ever performed well, have good track records, and well accepted by your people, you wouldn't need to be jittery. The wicked runneth when no man pursueth
πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Stone03: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:

You have already kpai. By the time you realise it, you are already in the grave. Your tribal sentiments will not have a chance to resurrect.

Be ready to see an Igbo man as the governor of Lagos soon. Ours is that your hostilities and hatreds against us move us to conquer your territories more. We don't care. Hate a blessed man, it changes nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja / Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.