Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster (33525 Views)

November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC / U.S Urges INEC To Address Concerns Before March 11 Elections / FG Meets With Labour In Last-minute Scramble To Avert Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by occfx: 4:00am On Mar 06, 2023
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/march-11-elections-govs-panic-seek-remedies-to-avert-disaster/

If Nigeria had got the presidential and BVAS election right, Nigeria would have been a country the whole Africa will look up to. UK and the other colosis would be panicking about the new Nigeria.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Iretekhale(m): 4:12am On Mar 06, 2023
What are those evil government or governor expecting? They are all beginning to beg. I they laugh obediently.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Billygee2u: 4:45am On Mar 06, 2023
SLAP44:
The fear is real, most governors are begging the Obidients to please support them, when they know that the Obidients themselves needs to install their own support bases in state houses.

The funniest is watching MC Oluomo begging for votes on camera grin if you wrote this as a script, moviemakers will throw you out of their offices grin
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Billygee2u: 4:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
Nigerians are taking back their country
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Billygee2u: 4:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
"4 people twitting in a room" don scatter everywhere.
"Structureless party aka online only" don cause wahala everywhere. grin

OBIDIENTS nation wide, let us finish what we have started. Remember we are to dismantle every criminal structures in obedience to PODATTI.

Our principle PODATTI is coming to head this new Nigeria. He is getting back the mandate the majority of voters gave to him and datti. He will be the president that will be sworn in from this election.

Tinubu will be shamefully and thoroughly disgraced. There is no place to hide. The signals are everywhere.

A new Nigeria is here. The new Nigeria is the OBEDIENT Nigeria.

Come out and vote on Saturday. There is need to finish what we started. Vote obediently.

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Billygee2u: 4:47am On Mar 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Dem dey shake pekepeke like pepeye.

We shock them. grin

My dear ObiDients, Evil rooted structures are not uprooted in one single election.

We are marching out on March 11 to vote LP from top to bottom and replace the evil structures with ours, while the battle to retrieve our stolen mandate at the center goes on.

Next Saturday, children of common men without connections and billions will be made Governors and Lawmakers with our votes, against the political burgeoise and their billions.. Their stolen money will fail them. grin

Vote LP from top to bottom.. 👍👍👍
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by tempest01(m): 4:47am On Mar 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
I see the LP movement fading out before the ending of this year grin

This I have seen!

From collapsing their structures to fading out. Keep waiting

1 Like

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Billygee2u: 4:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
With all this panic from the governors, now tell how that tinubu take win if inec no do what Dey were known for 👇🏽
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Dphenom01: 5:09am On Mar 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Dem dey shake pekepeke like pepeye.

We shock them. grin

My dear ObiDients, Evil rooted structures are not uprooted in one single election.

We are marching out on March 11 to vote LP from top to bottom and replace the evil structures with ours, while the battle to retrieve our stolen mandate at the center goes on.

Next Saturday, children of common men without connections and billions will be made Governors and Lawmakers with our votes, against the political burgeoise and their billions.. Their stolen money will fail them. grin

Vote LP from top to bottom.. 👍👍👍
it's good we vote out incompetence, nevertheless we should vote for personalities not parties
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Atlantis585: 5:25am On Mar 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
I see the LP movement fading out before the ending of this year grin

This I have seen!

I’m glad you found your own joke that be funny
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by proprince(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Guys lets go all out and vote LP.

Dnt forget tgat Obi is coming, he needs LP governors.
These same people begging us now were same people that insulted us then that we have no structures, we are just two people tweeting from a room, we are social media bandits.

We cant have LP on the ballot and vote for apc nor PDP, dnt be fooled.

1 Like

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by ozo13(m): 6:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
With all this panic from the governors, now tell how that tinubu take win if inec no do what Dey were known for 👇🏽
there is no way peter Obi can have that 25% in 2/3rd of the states when the core northerners believe his brand of politics is divisive.Am in Birnin Kebbi precisely.onky the Igbos , few christians voted for him.am sure 95% of the Muslims don't want him because of the reason I gave earlier.
Peter obi was use as a pawn in the chess game by the master strategist
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Lashist(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2023
sat70:
The only Governors that should be shaking are those from the SE. Wetin concern us for SW and North. Thank God sey Abuja no get Governor.
Lol...are you from the SW and North at once?? cheesy Mr double region...pick one region na cheesy cheesy
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by MrFly(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2023
too little too late
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by DanielPat01: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2023
KGD10:

Though late in reply, let me reply your useless post.

Which useless endsar? The same useless endsar where Ipob people were burning Lagos Infrastructure as seen in the picture below? The audacity! Meanwhile, Did they tell your dhumbe brain that any governors control the Military?

But I thought you BATists also said Peter Obi is responsible for Awkwuzu Sars killing? So you now agree that federal govt controls the military? Funny...

And Which of your useless people are you talking about in your OSU land because as far as I'm concerned, it's your people you're talking about!

[s]Sanwo olu who employs the largest workers and pay their salaries promptly as well as promptly pay the huge pension of his pensioners don't deserve second term? Are you mad?

Sanwo olu who invested a lot iin several monumental projects such as metro rail, Lekki seaport, largest Africa rice mills, database units etc[/s]
doesn't deserve second term?

If you do all this and you don't value human lives then it all becomes meaningless. People were killed during the EndSARS protest.

A complain was tabled to the office of SANWO OLU but he buried it because he is playing Godfather loyalty kind of politics.

That is the kind of structure we want to dismantle, Peter Obi did it in Anambra state (ended godfatherism). You get?

It shouldn't be about who know who and who who put you. It should be about who you are are, your qualification.

Tell me which of your OSU governor has done such in any state in your OSU region? Are you mad?

It obvious you are an illiterate or an ignoramus who doesn't know how to use OSU in a context. Your hate filled comment says a lot about you (hatred for Igbos).

I partly blame the useless falz, macaroni etc for the nonsense! Anyway, all of them are already reaping the fruit of their labour. Look at Banky W for example. Just for attention seeking on social media, some useless people put their brain in sand to join hands with "never do well" hateful bigoted people who always support terrible leaders in their region.

The likes of Falz and Mr Macaroni will definitely be blessed for they are doing the Lord's work.

If I ask you to give me reason why you think Igbos are hateful now you will tell me it's because they live in Lagos State and is progressing more than you but refused to help your sorry entitled mentality ass.

Or because they decided to vote Peter Obi while in Lagos instead of voting Tinubu. Igbos are good at spotting good and evil.

Check their history there is no one they have ever supported that is a failure. There is a reason Britain called them smartest.

This was how you and your likes were warned about Buhari in 2015 but tribal hatred made you vote against him. You all thought he is an Igbo man.

Unfortunately this terrible incident haven't taught you and your likes a lesson.

From your statement it obvious you are a tribal bigot and the only reason you hate Peter Obi is because he is An Igbo man that comes from Anambra state.

Anyway, you can go elect the useless leaders you always elect in your OSU land! But Don't dare dabble into our indigenous politics on SW soil if you don't want to kpai!

You call Igbo leaders useless because none made the East look like Lagos right?

Using Lagos to brag as a Yoruba man not from Lagos is like bragging foolishly because we all know Lagos was Nigeria's capital for 70 yrs hence the massive development it attained today compared to Abuja that has only been capital for 30 yrs.

You need to show us the condition of other Yorubas state in the west that we know weren't capital let's compare. If you come to Anambra my home state you will bow.

An Igbo man might brag with his wealth but never with the beauty of his hometown. The beauty speaks for itself.

The region of Most of you spewing gibberish statements about the the South East is no better than the South East. So rest.

There is a reason some call your region brown roof republic. You need to deal with that first before calling our beautiful land useless.

Ekwulobia, Nnewi, Neni, Alor, Akwa, Adazi Ani, Ebenebe, Onitsha, Nnokwa, Enugu Ukwu, the list is endless this are just the ones I can remember for now, down to even m own hometown in Anambra state is a beauty.

FYI, this is Onitsha, Anambra state. Feed your eyes & your tribally condemned brain.

1 Like

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2023
That's the beauty of democracy, if one don't perform, he or she leaves the seat for another one who will perform to take over.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by clydecarson(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Lagosians,

Please understand that the governorship election coming up in Lagos is between the igbos & Yorùbás.

It’s not about the masses vs the government as the obedient f00ls will want you to believe.

The indomie generation & woke Yorùbás forming obedient,

Please note that this election is between you & the igbos.

it’s more or less a tribal fight to finish for the igbos & not fighting for any good of the masses.

The igbos wants to take your land by hook & crook.

Please do not fall for their schemes & blackmail.

Yorùbá roonú o!

Tribalistic nitwit

1 Like

Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by kelly72: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2023
We as Labour Party are building our own solid support base beginning with what we have achieved in a space of 7 months.

We are speaking to one another in solidarity, we are strategising and we shall brush aside some governors and take over some State Assemblies on March the 11th.

They have stolen enough for the owners to notice and, we are here now to show to everybody that the people are more powerful than oa cabal.

Just do the census, how many of the so called powerful men were able to deliver their States and even.polling booths?
Tinubu Lost Bourdillon Street
Tinubu and and Sanwo lost Lagos
Tinubu and Aregbe lost Alimosho
Tinubu lost Osun
Aregbe lost Osun
Oshiomhole lost Edo
El Rufai lost Kaduna
Buhari lost Aso Rock
Buhari lost Abuja
Buhari lost Katsina
Adamu APC chairman lost Nassarawa
Lalong APC campaign DG lost Plateau
Omo Agege lost Delta
Keyamo lost Sapele
Supreme Cour guvnor lost Imo
Umahi lost Ebonyi
Ayade the grammarian lost Cross River
Soludo list Anambra
And so many more.

So my people, who in APC actually won anything on Feb 25? Nobody, it was a total rejection. We will build on this first to retrieve our mandate from the impostor, the we move for a clean sweep to save our country.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by KGD10: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2023
DanielPat01:

But I thought you BATists also said Peter Obi is responsible for Awkwuzu Sars killing? So you now agree that federal govt controls the military? Funny...

If you do all this and you don't value human lives then it all becomes meaningless. People were killed during the EndSARS protest.

A complain was tabled to the office of SANWO OLU but he buried it because he is playing Godfather loyalty kind of politics.

That is the kind of structure we want to dismantle, Peter Obi did it in Anambra state (ended godfatherism). You get?

It shouldn't be about who know who and who who put you. It should be about who you are are, your qualification.

It obvious you are an illiterate or an ignoramus who doesn't know how to use OSU in a context. Your hate filled comment says a lot about you (hatred for Igbos).

The likes of Falz and Mr Macaroni will definitely be blessed for they are doing the Lord's work.

If I ask you to give me reason why you think Igbos are hateful now you will tell me it's because they live in Lagos State and is progressing more than you but refused to help your sorry entitled mentality ass.

Or because they decided to vote Peter Obi while in Lagos instead of voting Tinubu. Igbos are good at spotting good and evil.

Check their history there is no one they have ever supported that is a failure. There is a reason Britain called them smartest.

This was how you and your likes were warned about Buhari in 2015 but tribal hatred made you vote against him. You all thought he is an Igbo man.

Unfortunately this terrible incident haven't taught you and your likes a lesson.

From your statement it obvious you are a tribal bigot and the only reason you hate Peter Obi is because he is An Igbo man that comes from Anambra state.

You call Igbo leaders useless because none made the East look like Lagos right?

Using Lagos to brag as a Yoruba man not from Lagos is like bragging foolishly because we all know Lagos was Nigeria's capital for 70 yrs hence the massive development it attained today compared to Abuja that has only been capital for 30 yrs.

You need to show us the condition of other Yorubas state in the west that we know weren't capital let's compare. If you come to Anambra my home state you will bow.

An Igbo man might brag with his wealth but never with the beauty of his hometown. The beauty speaks for itself.

The region of Most of you spewing gibberish statements about the the South East is no better than the South East. So rest.

There is a reason some call your region brown roof republic. You need to deal with that first before calling our beautiful land useless.

Ekwulobia, Nnewi, Neni, Alor, Akwa, Adazi Ani, Ebenebe, Onitsha, Nnokwa, Enugu Ukwu, the list is endless this are just the ones I can remember for now, down to even m own hometown in Anambra state is a beauty.

FYI, this is Onitsha, Anambra state. Feed your eyes & your tribally condemned brain.

Gibberish. I asked what your useless leaders have done in your OSU land! Answer or shut up.

The azukwu sar thing was linked to Peter Obi because Paul okafor is Peter Obi's right hand man.

No time for useless talk, Go and elect the useless OSU dumb thing in your useless OSU land
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by KGD10: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2023
DICO111:

You're an ordinary ekuke ranting without an atom of brain in your head....may I remind you that endsars was a nation wide phenomenon borne out of the corruption and inhumane activities of the police and the government in it's entirety. It was never region or ethnic specific.....it was agreed upon by the youths to indulge in peaceful protests. So, if by any chance any individual used the avenue to commit any unlawful act, such a person should be made to face the wrath of the law.......Your principal Sanwo Olu is an epitome of corruption and enemy of the law. He is no fit for the lagos no 1 seat, especially considering the fact that he is the puppet of a mandate thief.....If and only if Inec will stick to their promise and give everyone an even play ground come saturday, I promise you will see that this hatred that dwells in you will be the poison that will kill you. The people you call OSU are actually the most successful tribe in your lagos, take them away and see how your lagos crumbles like cabin biscuits......Ungrateful miscreants,

Useless OSU dumb thing, the likes of Dangote, otez, Adenuga etc aren't talking but useless 2by2 shop owners are talking? The audacity! I repeat, go and elect your useless dumb OSU thing in your OSU land
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by KGD10: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Benbelor:
Brother your words are hateful and derogatory to a tribe of which you share the same country with, Nigeria is for everybody and everyone is free to vote anywhere registered irrespective of tribe or Language because if we all suffer the brute together if we make a wrong pick. Stop the hate, this is what is killing us as Nigerians

Lagos is a Yoruba land, high time you sunk it into your skull. Go and elect your incompetent OSU thing in your OSU land. Simple as ABC.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by DanielPat01: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2023
KGD10:

Gibberish. I asked what your useless leaders have done in your OSU land! Answer or shut up.

The azukwu sar thing was linked to Peter Obi because Paul okafor is Peter Obi's right hand man.

No time for useless talk, Go and elect the useless OSU dumb thing in your useless OSU land

Illiterate who don't know how to use OSU in a context. Google is your friend. No free education BATstards. Yeye wey dey smell.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by highchief1: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omo Agege is coming to take over from the scavengers called PDP in Delta state cheesy
e no go too easy
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by lilbarracuda(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Dapo abiodun from ogun state don dey send text messages around to citizens
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Olumaeme: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2023
This is very funny.

They said Obidients are only on social media and don't have structures and now they want people who don't have structures to support them.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by Jack500: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2023
dmostcheerful:

If only Lagosians will agree, Sanwolu don't deserve Lagos state.
Helping Tinubu rig Lagos, the end Sars saga, the tout that infiltrate Lagos and a whole lots of things.
But because they want to pepper Igbos, they will still stupidly vote him.
Just so you know, Soludo isn't coming back, he will be retired just as Okezie Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi was retired.

All this politicians need to be taught a lesson, you are serving the people not the people serving you.
They all need to sit up, thanks to the obidient movement.

Tell me any of your useless governor in the east that perform just as half as Sanwo-olu.
Sanwo-olu will be re-elected, ten thousands of your father can't stop him
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by dmostcheerful(f): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Jack500:

Tell me any of your useless governor in the east that perform just as half as Sanwo-olu.
Sanwo-olu will be re-elected, ten thousands of your father can't stop him
Compare Lagos GDP to Ebonyi state and compare productivity.
They have eventually swallowed you people's brain.
Umahi won senatorial sit cause he performed even though he is in APC.
Did you see Ikpeazu reelected?
No!
Those bunch of stupid governors in the east have never been reelected, they simply rig them self in.
Since rigging has reduced drastically watch and see what will happen.
Soludo is already begging on Facebook, a whole lots of eastern governors aren't coming back.
My point is this, Igbos don't have time for non Sense just like the tribalistic waste products from the west.

Go and vote your sanwolu and continue your slavery in peace.
Nah so your sweat will be going down to Tinubu.
Bye bye.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by generalsteve007: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
KGD10:

Though late in reply, let me reply your useless post.

Which useless endsar? The same useless endsar where Ipob people were burning Lagos Infrastructure as seen in the picture below? The audacity! Meanwhile, Did they tell your dhumbe brain that any governors control the Military?

And Which of your useless people are you talking about in your OSU land because as far as I'm concerned, it's your people you're talking about!

Sanwo olu who employs the largest workers and pay their salaries promptly as well as promptly pay the huge pension of his pensioners don't deserve second term? Are you mad?

Sanwo olu who invested a lot iin several monumental projects such as metro rail, Lekki seaport, largest Africa rice mills, database units etc doesn't deserve second term?

Tell me which of your OSU governor has done such in any state in your OSU region? Are you mad?

I partly blame the useless falz, macaroni etc for the nonsense! Anyway, all of them are already reaping the fruit of their labour. Look at Banky W for example. Just for attention seeking on social media, some useless people put their brain in sand to join hands with "never do well" hateful bigoted people who always support terrible leaders in their region.

Anyway, you can go eelect the useless leaders you always elect in your OSU land! But Don't dare dabble into our indigenous politics on SW soil if you don't want to kpai!

Na you and that your useless father that will kpai, MR OJUELEGBA AFONJA, USELESS AND HOPELESS PEOPLE,IF U QUOTE ME, MAKE SANGO AND AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU DEAD,URCHIN.
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by floret23(f): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
OfeAchi:
I'm an Ipob specialist and I hereby state that Sanwolu is the best Governor in Nigeria.
Vote him again come March 11th
Afonja the Tribalist. Shame on you. You can not even be proud of your religion all because you want to be mischievous grin
Re: March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster by SIONKPO1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Plateau Benue Nasarawa Sokoto Enugu Abia Ebonyi Ogun Lagos Kaduna Jigawa will be Won by the opposition party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Mubi / 30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.