Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Labour Party Should Do This If They Want Positive Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Should Do This If They Want Positive Judgement (480 Views)

Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... / Peter Obi VP Slot: Four Refined Northerners That Labour Party Should Approach. / No Presidential Aspirants Of The 4 Major Party Should boycott Next Year Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Should Do This If They Want Positive Judgement by Dollarseeker: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
When I post spiritual things here, people often take it for a joke.

Remember I dropped a prophesy from Papa J which has already happen and the next part is the court judgement part which would still happen.

The only thing to do now for LP to reclaim it's mandate is to do either of the suggestion below

1. Peter Obi should try and visit Mbaka (Last chance)
If Mbaka Prophesy then all other Prophesy becomes null and void
Remember how Mbaka prophesy that Hope Uzodinma would be declared winner of the election and it came to pass even though the man came 4th in the actual election.

Remember how Prophet Elijah prophesied that it would not rain for 3 years and it didn't rain even though other prophets prayed that it should rain, it didn't until the 3 years elapsed and Elijah prayed for rain and it started raining again.

Prophet Pass Prophet
In the prophetic level, Mbaka is ranked in number 1.

2. Labour Party should organize a 3 days fasting of no food no water. the top members must partake including the chairman, PO and Datti and God will answer them.

Anything other than this hmm. I dont know how that court case would end but according to my Father Papa J prophesy, the court would favour Tinubu. I love Obi so much.

see My father Papa J prophesy below which has already happened.
https://www.nairaland.com/7505057/how-2023-election-end-know
Re: Labour Party Should Do This If They Want Positive Judgement by Buckeyemedia1: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dollarseeker:
When I post spiritual things here, people often take it for a joke.

Remember I dropped a prophesy from Papa J which has already happen and the next part is the court judgement part which would still happen.

The only thing to do now for LP to reclaim it's mandate is to do either of the suggestion below

1. Peter Obi should try and visit Mbaka (Last chance)
If Mbaka Prophesy then all other Prophesy becomes null and void
Remember how Mbaka prophesy that Hope Uzodinma would be declared winner of the election and it came to pass even though the man came 4th in the actual election.

Remember how Prophet Elijah prophesied that it would not rain for 3 years and it didn't rain even though other prophets prayed that it should rain, it didn't until the 3 years elapsed and Elijah prayed for rain and it started raining again.

Prophet Pass Prophet
In the prophetic level, Mbaka is ranked in number 1.

2. Labour Party should organize a 3 days fasting of no food no water. the top members must partake including the chairman and PO and Datti and God will answer them.

Anything other than this hmm. I dont know how that court case would end but according to my Father Papa J prophesy, the court would favour Tinubu. I love Obi so much.

see My father Papa J prophesy below which has already happened.
https://www.nairaland.com/7505057/how-2023-election-end-know
The train has already left the station, no reverse, 10 Father Mbakas cannot save Judas Peter Obi.

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide Congratulates President-elect Tinubu / Peter Obi Supporters Disgrace PDP Governorship Candidate In Enugu (video) / Will This Happen In The South East On March 11?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.