Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,959 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba (624 Views)

Peter Obi Rejected Oil Block offered to him In 2015 / Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by Deltafirstson(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Former governor of Ogun State, Chief Olusegun Osoba on Sunday said the rejection of the 2023 presidential election results by the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, and his counterpart in the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi is an attempt by the duo to create chaos in Nigeria.

Osoba who made the revelation in an interview he granted on Journalist Hangout, a programme on Television Continental (TVC), posited the candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu clearly won the presidential poll, stressing that the election is one of the most peaceful ever conducted in Nigeria.

He added that Nigerians are wiser and would not allow themselves to be instigated or provoked into turning the country on fire while urging the aggrieved candidates to present specific and not random information to back their claims.

Answering a question on Atiku, Obi’s rejection of the election results for the 2023 presidential election, Osoba said, “It is an attempt to draw us back, and create chaos within the system. They all have the results of the elections signed by their agents all over the country, they know very well what happened. To now claim that they won the election that is a disappointment to me; I can assure you, Nigerians are wiser now, and nobody will be instigated or provoked into turning this country on fire. “

“I must say with all sense of responsibility, the 2023 elections have been the most peaceful election we’ve ever had. And against all they are churning out…with the BVAS, issues of loading fake figures are eliminated, and making comparisons with other elections is not accurate. The turnout in this election is the highest turnout and it’s reasonably transparent, in spite of the fact that the BVAS was not loaded (with results) in time.

“That should not be the reason why anyone will query the result, because the results have been counted and signed at the polling unit, collated at the ward level, and local government level, and signed by all agents and then to the house of reps collation centers and senatorial centers signed, and at the state levels the presidential results were collated there and signed, so about six levels have been totally correct and transparent, I will assure you that by the time you download results uploaded on the server and compare it with results that were delivered at all the stages, I have mentioned it will tally.” He explained.

“Do a scientific analysis of the results, Look at Asiwaju’s electoral spread, it is the greatest spread I have ever seen; I have been involved in elections since 1959. Here is a candidate that defied all odds. He won in the middle belts, the hotseat for the religious issue, he won Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Niger state, and made an impact in Plateau.

“Atiku coming out to say he’s unhappy… In the caliphate (Sokoto) Atiku won with a difference of about 3000 margins to Asiwaju’s vote. Atiku won in Osun, I was born in Oshogbo, It beat my imagination that would come into my state of birth and won, is he saying he also rigged in Osun? All the noise about winning…I look at Obi’s performance, in Nasarawa, Obi won, In Lagos he won; in Delta, he won, and now you are querying the results. As far as I’m concerned this election has shown that the mandate is a prime mandate, southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria as shown unity… a man who can win 25 percent, a man who scored 80 percent and you’re saying he manipulated the examination…Atiku and Obi should come out with specific information not just random information.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/atiku-obi-rejected-election-results-to-create-chaos-in-nigeria-osoba/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by Deltafirstson(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tribalism have destroyed some elders sense of reasoning.
So, now, it's a crime to challenge an election that was widely described as fraudulent.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by Teadavid23(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by royalamour(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
wink
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by SLAP44: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by Pandev(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
EGGZACTLAY

'Atiku and Obi should come out with specific information not just random information.'

The statement above is so true especially about Andrew liver salts who secured 25% in 17 states, but wailing and crying up and down that he won the election. Can you just imagine. He's stylishly trying to instigate the headless mumú mobs to scatter the country, the loss really pained him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by Totilopussylick(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu stole the people's mandate to create unnecessary chaos in Nigeria tongue

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by Roboto11: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obi is doing so to have relevance for the future.

If he accepts his loss today, he may never be considered a serious candidate and challenge n future, even by those who voted him.
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by magoo10(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
We don't want to judge by the fact that apc tinubu was declared winner yet there are no reasonable number of Nigerians celebrating it.

The Apc through their foot soldiers should prove that bola ahmed tinubu won with a popular vote of the Nigerian people that is all.

Name calling and insults will not do it for them as the masses are now woke.
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by yarimo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Unfortunately elder statesman
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by Injera(f): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Tribalism have destroyed some elders sense of reasoning.
So, now, it's a crime to challenge an election that was widely described as fraudulent.
By a section of the country called Biafra
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by Ofunaofu: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu parading himself as president elect, holding on to a stolen mandate is creating chaos
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by princeade86(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
All our leaders are anywhere Belle face. We don't have leaders at all.
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by habsydiamond(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na rest all these old cargoes go rest at last... u don't want chaos but APC rigged their way to be declared winner of an election they didn't win... if u don't want chaos tell ur interim president to step-down ooo.. the last time I checked there is nothing bad in fighting for one's right.
Re: Atiku, Obi Rejected Election Results To Create Chaos In Nigeria – Osoba by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
No, INEC created chaos in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arsonists Destroying Igbo Businesses / JUST-IN: Buhari Jets Out Of Doha, Qatar And Arrives Daura Ahead Of Elections / Graphic!!Fulani Herdsmen Kill 17 In Christain Dominated Southern Kaduna Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.