Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now (3605 Views)

Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu / Why Sanwo-olu Couldn't Celebrate / Why Sanwo-Olu must be Commended for LASU’s Governing Council Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by 40Bullets: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanwo-olu knows there's fire on the mountain even with his army of thugs.
He knows he is not Tinubu who even with the Arewa votes for Shettima couldn't get 156,000 votes.
The Arewa community will not be as committed as they were last Saturday. This will further deplete the votes.
Civil servants are secretly praying for a new government. Sanwo-olu isn't too sure they'd vote him.
The ibos are not caving in to threats as the safest thing is to vote who will not be hostile to them.
There are other ethnic groups from Edo, Delta, Northern Christians, ijaw etc who don't live in clusters like ibos.
Most of those who believe Tinubu shouldn't continue to strangulate Lagos won't vote APC.
Not much people are talking about PDP as the Atiku effect/cash is out of the way.

The March 11 election is essentially between LP and APC.

OBIdients are up for the challenge.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by ElexObi1: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by ElexObi1: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Following
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Mcreloaded(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lagosians are just tired of agbero causing nuisance and the APC government seems to be at a loss of what to do about them other than pampering and empowering g them to cause more havoc

25 Likes

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Authoreety: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lol
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by CrownOfClay724: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Man has opened his comment section on Twitter to the Public.
A space that was hitherto under locks and keys.

There is now a polling unit on Twitter.
Obidients, una do this one.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Princessstee: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
You seem to be the one that is worried..

You're fools and will be taught a bitter lesson again come Saturday because these people you are facing are not your mate in everything . wink
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Lamanii22(f): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mcreloaded:
Lagosians are just tired of agbero causing nuisance and the APC government seems to be at a loss of what to do about them other than pampering and empowering g them to cause more havoc

You’re right on Agberos part, I don’t like them at all… Lagos shouldn’t have anything called Agberos in this century rather equip them, give them mini buses to start driving then create a body where they can pay for tickets everyday… that’s another job opportunity for some people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by obi4eze(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Zico5(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
You are less concerned about sanwoolu. Worry about government in Anambra or Enugu. He will be voted in for second term. Yoruba are more enlightened to leave Lagos in the hands of fugitives from AfghanEASTian through Chinedu. Worry about Ur erosion laden region

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
You are less concerned about sanwoolu. Worry about government in Anambra or Enugu. He will be voted in for second term. Yoruba are more enlightened to leave Lagos in the hands of fugitives from AfghanEASTian through Chinedu. Worry about Ur erosion laden region
Na pains go finish you. we will vote Chinedu and declare Lagos, Republic of Biafra, heaven will not sink

12 Likes

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Zico5(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Na pains go finish you. we will vote Chinedu and declare Lagos, Republic of Biafra, heaven will not sink
Let's wait and see. Saturday is not far

1 Like

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Mcreloaded(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lamanii22:

You’re right on Agberos part, I don’t like them at all… Lagos shouldn’t have anything called Agberos in this century rather equip them, give them mini buses to start driving then create a body where they can pay for tickets everyday… that’s another job opportunity for some people

On this I believe the Lagos State government should learn from Edo State how agberos were contained, rehabilitated and employed.
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:

1 Like

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Slynation(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:

Let's wait and see. Saturday is not far
Mr man, you only have one miserable vote...

2 Likes

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Stone03: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2023
40Bullets:
Sanwo-olu knows there's fire on the mountain even with his army of thugs.
He knows he is not Tinubu who even with the Arewa votes for Shettima couldn't get 156,000 votes.
The Arewa community will not be as committed as they were last Saturday. This will further deplete the votes.
Civil servants are secretly praying for a new government. Sanwo-olu isn't too sure they'd vote him.
The ibos are not caving in to threats as the safest thing is to vote who will not be hostile to them.
There are other ethnic groups from Edo, Delta, Northern Christians, ijaw etc who don't live in clusters like ibos.
Most of those who believe Tinubu shouldn't continue to strangulate Lagos won't vote APC.
Not much people are talking about PDP as the Atiku effect/cash is out of the way.

The March 11 election is essentially between LP and APC.

OBIdients are up for the challenge.

God is with you people. The time of liberation is now. #LabourParty#

3 Likes

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Stone03: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

I hear you brother. So shall it be, Amen!
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by afbstrategies: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Princessstee:

You're fools and will be taught a bitter lesson again come Saturday because these people you are facing are not your mate in everything . wink
You’re ill informed and probably not well raised. You can’t express your views without being rude?

2 Likes

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Goodconcept78: 1:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Princessstee:

just don't engage obidi.ots again.

After Sunday election, they will understand that YORUBAS are wiser than them in all areas

2 Likes

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Hotfreezer: 1:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Slynation:
Mr man, you only have one miserable vote...

You think this is about votes?
I laugh at the stupidity of you Igbos.

If you're voting in Lagos and you're Igbo, Yorubas have a surprise package for you on the 11th.
Just make a single sound at the PU. Just a single whimper.
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by youngking89(m): 3:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Stop spewing trash...we yorubas don’t have any package....sanwolu is going. He should prepare his handover notes
Hotfreezer:

If you're voting in Lagos and you're Igbo, Yorubas have a surprise package for you on the 11th.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2023
Tinubu rigging machineries have been using incidence forms to retain Lagos state.
This time it will be hard because incidence forms are no longer tenable.
Desmond harlot that used to thank tinubu for retaining him as house of assembly member, should be ready to pack his belongings.No intimidation by APC thugs can deter us.

1 Like

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Slynation(m): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2023
Hotfreezer:

Chestbeaters...!! cheesy A popularize slogan by IBB reads "if I wake up to hear the Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep" cheesy
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Can't really wait to get done with this elections.
We need sanity everywhere.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Hotfreezer: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2023
youngking89:
Stop spewing trash...we yorubas don’t have any package....sanwolu is going. He should prepare his handover notes
youngking89:
Is that what the Igbo people in Lagos told you on WhatsApp. I’m an Igbo man and I stay in Lagos.

Kingsley, you stupid cowardly pig of Biafra, you will see hell in this Lagos. Hand never touch you, you're already denying being Igbo.
You will see hell on Saturday, I promise you.
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by BigDawsNet: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Lagos state Government dint expect what happend on 25th of Feb...

The governorship election should hav come with massive confidence for sanwolu... but now... the innocent man has to seek for favours because people are really angry and wanted to vote his party out...

Naturally I like sanwolu and what Apc is doing in lagos... I wish he can retain his office so the good work in lagos can continue

God bless lagos
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by youngking89(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2023
Your mother is a LovePeddler for giving birth to a nitwit like you
Hotfreezer:

Kingsley, you stupid cowardly pig of Biafra, you will see hell in this Lagos. Hand never touch you, you're already denying being Igbo.
You will see hell on Saturday, I promise you.
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by ProphetM0hammad: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2023
You'll finally rest on Saturday,
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by PapaHadum: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Eluup on the beat 🪘
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Faber(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2023
On 11th Lagos, Enugu, Abia will be officially Obidified 💥

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by debetmx(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Mcreloaded:

The agberos is the military arm of the APC. They are used for security during elections & campaigns, intimidation of the other parties & people who intend to vote against them, snatching of ballot boxes in areas they have no chance of winning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIBEN Courses: Uniben Postgraduate Courses (pgd, Masters Degree And Ph.d) / Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants / SHOCKING: Two Big Snakes Killed In Unilorin COHS New Hostel (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.