Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now (3628 Views)

Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu / Why Sanwo-olu Couldn't Celebrate / Why Sanwo-Olu must be Commended for LASU’s Governing Council Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Mcreloaded(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2023
debetmx:

The agberos is the military arm of the APC. They are used for security during elections & campaigns, intimidation of the other parties & people who intend to vote against them, snatching of ballot boxes in areas they have no chance of winning.

Then they are gainfully employed.
Well there is a new sheriff in town and thats the Obi movement.

The movement is even now bigger than Obi himself,this movement will checkmate many excesses of governors now.

Most governors are shaking and begging for votes, can you imagine, wonders shall truly never end.

The Obi movement have just rendered the agberos jobless as even inec is afraid of the movement and as such BVAS must be used in this election come 11th.
Go to Lagos the governor is begging, come to Edo State Obaseki is begging is it Soludo just to name a few.
A new sheriff is in town
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by debetmx(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mcreloaded:

Then they are gainfully employed.
Well there is a new sheriff in town and thats the Obi movement.

The movement is even now bigger than Obi himself,this movement will checkmate many excesses of governors now.

Most governors are shaking and begging for votes, can you imagine, wonders shall truly never end.

The Obi movement have just rendered the agberos jobless as even inec is afraid of the movement and as such BVAS must be used in this election come 11th.
Go to Lagos the governor is begging, come to Edo State Obaseki is begging is it Soludo just to name a few.
A new sheriff is in town

Do you know Tinubu had banned agbero (NURTW) when he became Lagos State Governor in his first term. But NURTW told his members not to work, so Lagosians had to trek to their various destinations and this made Tinubu public enemy number. Even NURTW took Lagos State Government to court and won. So the Lagos State Government had to make do NURTW. Along the line, Tinubu saw the usefulness of NURTW for his political activities.

1 Like

Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Alusiizizi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Lagos state Government dint expect what happend on 25th of Feb...

The governorship election should hav come with massive confidence for sanwolu... but now... the innocent man has to seek for favours because people are really angry and wanted to vote his party out...

Naturally I like sanwolu and what Apc is doing in lagos... I wish he can retain his office so the good work in lagos can continue

God bless lagos

I think if he can somehow assure voters that he will wipe Lagos clean of these Agberos and also show that he is courageous enough to dissociate from that criminal "king-maker" then he stands a very good chance. of winning.
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by BigDawsNet: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Alusiizizi:

I think if he can somehow assure voters that he will wipe Lagos clean of these Agberos and also show that he is courageous enough to dissociate from that criminal "king-maker" then he stands a very good chance. of winning.

He cannot promise anyone that... his just a governor.. he has a limited power to make some top level decisions...

My own take

If sanwolu enter...
He will continue the good work and development of lagos...

Demerit
Agbero will continue extorting drivers and transport fare will keep increasing...
Abgero will have more power and will likely not obey the law anymore because dey hav protector in governor and Federal level

If Gbadebo Chinedu wins

He will flush out all agbero and lagos may experience cheap transportation and orderliness in the city

Demerit
I doubt he will be able to continue the legacy of sanwolu with the development of lagos state infrastructure... he will work obviously... but I don't believe he cam start work right away... because his own policy and agenda will be totally different from the current blueprint we have on ground in lagos state.
Re: Why Sanwo-olu Is Worried And Tweeting Every 10minutes Now by Alusiizizi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
BigDawsNet:

He cannot promise anyone that... his just a governor.. he has a limited power to make some top level decisions...

My own take

If sanwolu enter...
He will continue the good work and development of lagos...

Demerit
Agbero will continue extorting drivers and transport fare will keep increasing...
Abgero will have more power and will likely not obey the law anymore because dey hav protector in governor and Federal level

If Gbadebo Chinedu wins

He will flush out all agbero and lagos may experience cheap transportation and orderliness in the city

Demerit
I doubt he will be able to continue the legacy of sanwolu with the development of lagos state infrastructure... he will work obviously... but I don't believe he cam start work right away... because his own policy and agenda will be totally different from the current blueprint we have on ground in lagos state.

Granted, Sanwo-Olu worked well in Lagos. His main problem is the Agbero issue, which leads us directly to Tinubu. During this his first term, he is not much more than Tinubus house-boy(I think that the Ambode matter is still clear in memory), a second term will afford him much more freedom which he can channel to the eradication of the Agbero disease as well as many other unacceptable setups, for example, the fact that through Alpha-Beta accounting some 30% of Lagos revenue goes into that "king-makers" pocket.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university / Things You Must Know About DELSU / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.