Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! (1743 Views)

A Bible Quotation To Trump: See The Top American Official That Sent It And His R / Buhari Still Yet To Sign The National Minimum Wage Bill, NASS Just Sent It / What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by Adexgentle005(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
So someone just sent this to my WhatsApp.

Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by franchasofficia: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fake news, ignore such fabricated news from some useless, hungry bloggers angry

Below is a link to African Union's stand on the 2023 election:

https://au.int/en/pressreleases/20230301/joint-statement-post-electoral-phase-25th-february-2023-nigerian-general

6 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by Adexgentle005(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
franchasofficia:
Fake news, ignore such fabricated news from some useless, hungry bloggers angry
Nawa o!
Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by OritaIbadan: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fake
Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Adexgentle005:

How can you believe something like this?

It is obviously fake.

Look at the link. Igbo Times Magazine.

Moreover, AU is not a country, and so does not have an embassy. Member states have embassies in Nigeria, though.

And lastly, the 2023 presidential election is the last thing to aggrieve AU.

I mean there are worse things happening on the continent to warrant AU's sanction.

Look at Kegame who has been ruling Rwanda since 1994. All the elections he has had since 2000 were massively rigged, and yet AU countries did not pull out embassies from Rwanda.

What about OBJ's 2007 sham election which shocked even Yar'Adua.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by mymadam(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
How anyone can believe this obvious fake news beats my imagination. Haba 😏

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

How can you believe something like this?

It is obviously fake.

Look at the link. Igbo Times Magazine.

Moreover, AU is not a country, and so does not have an embassy. Member states have embassies in Nigeria, though.

And lastly, the 2023 presidential election is the last thing to aggrieve AU.

I mean there are worse things happening on the continent to warrant AU's sanction.

Look at Kegame who has been ruling Rwanda since 1994. All the elections he has had since 2000 were massively rigged, and yet AU countries did not pull out embassies from Rwanda.

What about OBJ's 2007 sham election which shocked even Yar'Adua.

I didn’t believe in it. Let’s meet in court!
Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by Brendaniel: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
I am an Obi supporter but why I believe it is fake is because AU is filled with a lot of wicked African leaders, some are as guilty or more guilty than Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by iluvdonjazzy: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
LoL,, anybody can sits in the comfort of his room and type rubbish and send.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by Obimypresident: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
That particular site is a merchant of fake news. It was behind the story about the killing of Wike's Son. I support Obi with my full chest but all this fake news is not needed although I know they are hustling for traffic but it can Land them into serious trouble also.
Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Adexgentle005:
I didn’t believe in it. Let’s meet in court!

cheesy

Obi ti lule.

Just accept and move on.

Tinubu don win this one already.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by totit: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Seeing the source of the news says it all ;

Ibotinesmagazine...... grin

Lmaooo

Waaaaat!!!

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by Godspikin: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Adexgentle005:

Igbo and anything fake, like 5&6.

When you hear "Aba made", what comes to your mind?

Just check the picture you will see that the source of the news is connected to Igbo...

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by SisterFire(f): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Adexgentle005:
African union are headed by likes of Adams oshomole ,they are thieves.
So this is fake
Re: How True Is This? Someone Just Sent It To Me! by Hotfreezer: 1:35am On Mar 06, 2023
I can read the Igbo accent in this fake post.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures / President Tinubu In Closed-door Meeting With Wike, Ibori, Makinde / Peter Obi Mourn Mohbad, Twitter User React - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.