Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. (18717 Views)

2023: Why Obasanjo Is Promoting Peter Obi In The North – Shehu / Bola Tinubu, "Don't Waste Your Time , No One Knows You In The North - Shehu Sani / What Late MKO Abiola Told Me About The North – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is what the Bigoted Peter Obi has brought upon himself and what awaits Atiku up north.

God cannot satisfy an Ibo man. Abandoned by who. You are carrying a wound since civil war.
You are the only people fighting and abusing every other people and region in Nigeria ever since.

Is every person in Nigeria Buhari? If your problem is with Hausa Fulani and northerners we can
say its cos of Buhari. Are SW northerners? You cant hate us and now want to benefit from our
vote.

I'm happy it has now come to you people to realise that you need other people to succeed
politically not by arrogance,intimidation, hate, insults,bigotry.

The resentment against IBOs here in the North is high. Wait and see. We will sacrifice Atiku for this reason.we don't trust you. Your region don't
even believe in Nigeria while we proudly do..so how can you now expect to benefit from what you don't even believe its existence.

A vote for Atiku is now a vote for Biafra period.. and eventual disintegration of our dear country. Wait and see

Mynd44, Ngeneukwenu

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by cooldipo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Not true.....

10 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
I said the below on another thread just today

Don't mind that bigotObi. Deporting people from his state to another state IN THE SAME COUNTRY. Insulting us yorubas and even insulting his own SE people who were with APC too.

Karma was just watching patiently and waiting for such a time as this.

A man who placed El rufai under house arrest in Anambra and said he would have preferred "deporting" him back to the north if he had the power and said he as an APGA chieftain would not go to the north.

The guy is bigoted IN BLOCK LETTERS.

Even Atiku insults northerners anyhow. The last time he insulted them by calling them poor and that God does not answer the prayers of the poor.

Both Atiku and That bigot are elitists who do not like associating with the poor.

Their government is for the rich, by the rich and of the rich

evil duo

The same Obi was busy locking up shops belonging to northerners in Anambra and forcing them to have ID cards IN THIS SAME COUNTRY. He treated them as Aliens in their own country

56 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by garux: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
If Atiku like he should follow us house to house with envelopes, we ll collect the money and vote wisely.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
In all of these, the only person I blame is Atiku! How could he have been so daft to have included an igbo on the ticket? This is not the time to bring the igbos to the limelight of Nigerian politcs given the IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra fiasco.

In one fell swoop, Atiku alienated the NE/NW/SW and ensured that he won't get any votes from there. This weekend has been one extremely sad one for me because I had a soft spot for Atiku but his decision to put an igbo man on the ticket has made sure that any rational yoruba man will not vote for him.

At this juncture, we can only brace up for the next 4 years under Buhari and pray things go fine for each of us individually and as a Nation.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by IamD18: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
One Nigeria is a scam.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by quickberry(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
We are telling them but they don't want to listen to us......Atiku/Obi are no match to Buhari/Osinbajo....e go do dem lyk magic

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by SamoaUmaga: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jst imagine the low u guys have gone, Spits on Thread

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by ORIENTATION101: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Lalasticlala and Seun close down this thread ASAP. Nairaland should not be turned into a site for ethnic bigotry. remember Hassan Ngeze of Rwanda.
close down for what ?
everything he wrote there was truth.none of you caution namadi kanu we he was tongue lashing yorubas and hausas calling them unprintable names, abusing their leaders.
today you want us to vote for you over our dead body

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Beremx(f): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Are you sure you're not Shehu Bello?

Anything is possible sha grin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Shelloween(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
His political views are highly based on sentiments and prejudice, thus, irrelevant. His vote counts, but it won't solely decide the outcome of the elections. Tell him to Atikulate, it'll cure his soul of hate.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
Are you sure you're not Shehu Bello?

Anything is possible sha grin

I am a proud Yoruba Christian and have nothing to hide please

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am making a report. So now you want to close down ethnic bigotry when the chief bigots have been you south easterners.

When you called the rest of Nigerians fools, slaves, zombies who live in a zoo we didn't ask for your threads to be closed down.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

You brought this on yourselves
You are an ethnic bigot and out to incite ethnic hatred and violence. II have already used the report button and surprised this inciteful thread is still up and you are still allowed to post.

Lalasticlala and Seun.This thread must not be allowed to go beyond the first page.Do the needful now!!!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
close down for what ?
everything he wrote there was truth.none of you caution namadi kanu we he was tongue lashing yorubas and hausas calling them unprintable names, abusing their leaders.
today you want us to vote for you over our dead body

Don't mind him. 80% of them joined KANU and tagged Nigeria a zoo and kept praying openly for Nigeria to break up as they called everyone a fool, a zombie and many other unprintable names.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by donbachi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Even if atiku/obi are elected into offices....obi will be the first vp to be impeached...the ibos once impeached all their senate presidents.true or false?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by conductor120: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
The only resources contributed in this country by Yoruba moozlems are bigotry, hatred and jealousy for other tribes.

A Yoruba moozlem will rather die than have his life saved by another Southern Christian yet his Fulani masters see him as kafir.

Yorobamooozlems, tufiakwa! Bringing shame to good-thinking Yoruba Christians

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You are an ethnic bigot and out to incite ethnic hatred and violence. II have already used the report button and surprised this inciteful thread is still up and you are still allowed to post.

Lalasticlala and Seun.This thread must not be allowed to go beyond the first page.Do the needful now!!!!

Oga I am.making a report. I am no bigot but a realist. you guys did worse than this. You even insulted and wished death on the president of this same nation you now want to be VP in.

Are you guys even mentally sound at all?

54 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Throwback: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Lalasticlala and Seun close down this thread ASAP. Nairaland should not be turned into a site for ethnic bigotry. remember Hassan Ngeze of Rwanda.

Did you remember Hassan of Rwanda when Nnamdi Kanu was blowing hot and his supporters were creating threads of bigotry and craving for anarchy all over Nairaland?

Whatever happened to that favorite line used by Igbos on Nairaland?

"...gworo chewing Fulani bastard"

Today a fellow Fulani bastard of the "Janjawee.d" and "uncircumcised Philistine" stock, is now the Messiah of the Igbos.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Throwback:

Did you remember Hassan when Nnamdi Kanu was blowing hot and his supporters were creating threads of bigotry all over Nairaland?

Ask the pretentious Pachukwudi for me

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Bannylove13: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nairaland inciting Nigerians against each other in bid to make money..

Seun how far...

Lala..do the needful fast.

When it starts..the blood of the innocent will be on your head..
And ban that butterflyleo..

His friend sent him..anybody friend can sent anything..

Let's be careful..everything not about money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by garux: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
conductor120:
The only resources contributed in this country by Yoruba moozlems are bigotry, hatred and jealousy for other tribes.

A Yoruba moozlem will rather die than have his life saved by another Southern Christian yet his Fulani masters see him as kafir.

Yorobamooozlems, tufiakwa!

U guys better chose a struggle, double standard Igbo's. Atiku is from Adamawa n also a fulani man just like buhari

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by backnbeta(f): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
I love Atiku/Obi, but frankly speaking, Atiku broke my heart when he chose to run with Peter Obi. He would have fared better with a SW running mate. Really, I pray the Atikulated team wins.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:
Nairaland inciting Nigerians against each other in bid to make money..

Seun how far...

Lala..do the needful fast.

When it starts..the blood of the innocent will be on your head..
And ban that butterflyleo..

His friend sent him..anybody friend can sent anything..

Let's be careful..everything not about money

Let me post the screenshot in the OP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by goodnessme1(f): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am a proud Yoruba Christian and have nothing to hide please
but you sound like a yoruba muslim.

Yoruba christians i know are wise.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Bannylove13: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Throwback:

Did you remember Hassan of Rwanda when Nnamdi Kanu was blowing hot and his supporters were creating threads of bigotry all over Nairaland?

Yes seun ban most threat and on the political page made a strong statement..and it's still there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by ORIENTATION101: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Don't mind him. 80% of them joined KANU and tagged Nigeria a zoo and kept praying openly for Nigeria to break up as they called everyone a fool, a zombia and many other unprintable names.
i can remember him and pazienza writing threads of how northern leaders played into hands of namadi kanu.they almost set up another civil war if not timely intervention of federal govt.i remembered the video where ipob where searching for hausas in all commercial bus in order to kill them.
they burnt down hausas mosques in abia,and anambra.e.t.c namadi kanu made some hausas return leave south east .today you want this people to vote for u it is impossible.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Bannylove13: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Let me post the screenshot in the OP

Who is your friend and what does he represent..
He should be arrested for inciting Nigerians..to war..
Including you sharing the hate..

However if you finally get the war..you will be the first victim..you and your friend..cos that what you wish to all good citizens..

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Farm Destruction: Ondo To Auction Seized Cows / Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.