Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? (15754 Views)

Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) / Nigerians Spent N603.2bn On Phone Calls In Six Months - Investigation / Making Phone Calls With Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by cold(m): 4:53am On Sep 15, 2011
Why can't I modify 'Nigeria' for goodness sakes?Or is it also as result of the 09141 bs?
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by jle(f): 5:40am On Sep 15, 2011
We nigerians dey fall for everything na waoo
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by moshoodn(m): 5:47am On Sep 15, 2011
I laugh in Hausa!

Many senseless comments!

Stone age my foot!
Educated my foot!

If the number calls you, you can pick it up bro, but at least you were told!

Don't you know that an average Nigerian is fetish and will do anything. . . I mean anything to make life better for himself!
But at least you have been warned!

The ball is in your court!

Don't let us be too civilised to forget our roots, how bad and fetish our roots can be!

As for me, i'd rather not pick.
I submit.
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by hustla(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2011
and na one mumu go siddon for in ouse decide spread the useless rumour, grin grin
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 15, 2011
moshoodn:

I laugh in Hausa!

Many senseless comments!

Stone age my foot!
Educated my foot!

Don't you know that an average Nigerian is fetish and will do anything. . . I mean anything to make life better for himself!

Don't let us be too civilised to forget our roots, how bad and fetish our roots can be!

I submit.

IDIOTA,

If you like, no civilise, use hoe commot those roots of slavery and laziness

Keep being grounded in foolishness, superstition and crappity crap

If you don't reply to this message, your house go burn this night  grin
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by frankmoney(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2011
Nta news confirmed dt it was a hoax , nobody died , number no fit kill you , me sef i cald d number and it said does not exist , naija and dem say dem say , who una c wen die,
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by ITbomb(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2011
^^^Abeg moshoood reply fast , u know how bad and fetish musqeeto can be, thank God civilization have not gotten deep into u
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by buzcenter: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2011
accept Jesus Christ in your life , what about in the past they use read number to kill , just accept Jesus Christ and be save
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by TenKobo1: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2011
Naija silly rumour mill, you will never stop grinding.
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by udokpuenyi(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2011
I have calling the number 09141 so that I can speak with Mr Death myself unfortunately the number is If not existing, it could have been a great privilege to speak with mr death, the almighty mr death.

One major problem in Nigeria is Ignorance and that is why we pay through our noise for it, I know this weekend all the pastor in our churches will asked us to sow a seed to avoid evil number calling us. we will pay

My brothers and sisters, How we all wish you have a little understanding of the digital world of 1 and 0 and how data and voice are converted from analog to digital signal and vice versa, we will not be making mockery of ourselves.

One day someone will likely come up with the rumour that once you read your mail or open your facebook, you slump and die and the ignoramus will carry the hoax to the market square.

Meanwhile we are creating million for telecom operators who originated this horrendous news, do you how many text messages and calls made across all networks in Nigeria just to warn people about "non existing killer number" That is why the network operator can neither send you a message or public enlighten people over this kind of issue because they know how much they are going to make at the end of the day

I weep for Nigeria, honestly I do
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by wh1zz0(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2011
@cipriati, LWKMD!! smiley)
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by topeantony(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2011
is it technological wise to use human body for money NO but rituals do it so how do you ex plane that just be careful
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by janiebravo(f): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2011
Nobody wants to die na! grin
Yea it could be one jobless person spreading the rumour, but still one has to be careful O!

Trust us to make light of any situation, i got a bcm last night saying "Dont't sleep on your bed tonight between 11pm and 2am, 10 pple in zaria slept on their beds and turned to goats, be warned, sleep on the floor, Pass this on to save lives! grin grin

9ja!!
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Cipriani(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2011
janiebravo:

Yea it could be one jobless person spreading the rumour, but still one has to be careful O!

Trust us to make light of any situation, i got a bcm last night saying "Dont't sleep on your bed tonight between 11pm and 2am, 10 pple in zaria slept on their beds and turned to goats, be warned, sleep on the floor, Pass this on to save lives! grin grin

9ja!!

Thank God, I slept on the couch. Besides, am still waiting for your response at the romance section. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by cecetanna: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2011
janiebravo:

9ja!!
I also got one last nyt dat read "pls dont breathe any air btw 6am and 7am. it is contaminated. it is d air from Jos. It has been poisoned"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eddy13:

e-Death grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Cipriani(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2011
wh1zz0:

@cipriati,  LWKMD!! smiley)

Thank you.   cool cool cool cool
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by pynkspyce: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2011
lol. My washerman told me abt the killer callz. lol @ useless news going viral.
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Tasma: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
moshoodn:

I laugh in Hausa!

Many senseless comments!

Stone age my foot!
Educated my foot!

I submit.

Oga I can assure you it's totally impossible to die from picking a phone call. You must struggle to break from old mindsets and try to read more about stuff.
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by topeantony(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2011
topeantony:

is it technological wise to use human body for money NO but rituals do it so how do you ex plane that just be careful
i cant modify my post want to cange wise to possible
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by moshoodn(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2011
@muskeeto or mosquito is you don't mind.
Sorry to disappoint you, my house never got burnt last night.

I'm just trying to let you know that any stuff can happen in naija.
Learn if you can, better for you.
When it comes to civilisation, i can bet you are just one tenth of me!
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by moshoodn(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
@muskeeto or mosquito if you don't mind.
Sorry to disappoint you, my house never got burnt last night.

I'm just trying to let you know that any stuff can happen in naija.
Learn if you can, better for you.
When it comes to civilisation, i can bet you are just one tenth of me!
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
well, there was the egyptian civilisation, and they really knew how to ride horses,
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by cold(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2011
musKeeto:

well, there was the egyptian civilisation, and they really knew how to ride horses,
grin grin
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by moshoodn(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ITbomb,
just replied our friend muskeeto.
@ Tasma
Do you believe i can call a person, see him in a mirror, stab him through the mirror and he dies in reality?
Anything can happen in naija!
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by rhymz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2011
moshoodn:

@ITbomb,
just replied our friend muskeeto.
@ Tasma
Do you believe i can call a person, see him in a mirror, stab him through the mirror and he dies in reality?
Anything can happen in naija!
I am tempted to call you a Bona Fide DUÑCE!! Am like does this world still have people like you? Huh?
Wonder why none of this Telecoms company has made any official public statement to douse people's fear? They wont coz they are the mastermind of the whole thang or better still it is good business as gullible people like keep sending the text to others and calling loved ones to caution them, at thesame time, they too repeat thesame cycle, the result is a multiplier effect that puts more money in their coffers.
I have continued to ask thesame question over and over again, where are the real people who have witnessed people recieve this killer call and drop dead on the spot. I mean, we need evidence pointing directly to this number as the cause of these deaths not all these rubbish "dem say, dem say" gist. How come no news paper has it as their headline or journalists visit any of these places where it is claimed people dropped dead after recieving a call. This is all bullcrap designed to hoodwink people and increase network traffic for telcoms or whoever came up with this idea. Damn!! Why did I not think of this first. Imagine how these guys will be laughing to the banks as people keep calling and texting the rubbish to others even when there is no hard evidences or real life witnesses to corroborate the claim.
How is it possible that one will just recieve a call from somebody that does not know you or even how you look like and then just drop dead. If people can be killed at random like that then one does not even need to use phone technology as you could just call any name and somebody will appear at random for the slaughter.
Even juju no dey work randomly like that sef, you can't just kill somebody like that without any pre-knowledge of the person's existence besides the fact that they recieved a call from your jazzed up code number. Why do you think ritualists are usually particular about the who can be used for the rituals if the rituals must retain its potency? Com'on guyz this aint no rocket science, this is pure psychology, play on a society's paranio and fear and you can control them like a tamed lion without them even realizing it. Enuff said jare!! Make the number call me, I wan die since na another episode of SCREAM na in we dey re-live for Naija.BULLSHIT!!
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
The juju wey no protect us from white man wey kill our oil
The juju wey no kil white man wey dey spoil im water for Niger delta
The juju wey dey use mirror kill person, wey LCD and LED don full market,

that's how it goes down in MO'S HO0D
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Upright750: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
All this are crap , I tell you it's impossible . i can remember such rumor ones happen some times ago when they said if somebody answer a call from any number end with 999 or 666 the person will start vomiting blood. next we heard that a woman give a testimony in the church that it happen to her but she ran to her pastor who pray for her and get her healing instantly . na lie, this new rumor , soon you will hear that there is a pastor who will need to pray for you mobile phone so that if such call enter you phone you can answer. forget that things. all is fake rumor in 9ja fix by bad jokers.
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by moshoodn(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
@rhymz
don't talk about psychology to a guy who has a master degree in psychology from South Hampton university. . .

You know almost nothing bout it bro. .
Anywhich way, na naija you dey. . . Shine your eye and keep a tab on rumors.

Just be careful!
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by NaijaNaWaa: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
All I did was block all numbers containing "091411" on my phone.
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Danielqwer: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
I just saw a missed cal from 091411, should I call back, will the opposite happen if I call or, embarassed
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by oderemo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
I just saw a missed cal from 091411, should I call back, will the opposite happen if I call or,

that is da joke, grin
me myself will like to talk 2 mr.death or prolly give him a call
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by poweredcom(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2011
All I did was block all numbers containing "091411" on my phone.
See Mugu, so youd dey fear, you no wan die, foolish fearful skunk, people wey dey fear na dem dey quick die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Use MTN BIS For My Lumia Windows Phone / 24 Hours With Tecno's Latest Tablet. / More Faster, More Affordable Internet Expirence With Webliite From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.