Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? (15755 Views)

Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) / Nigerians Spent N603.2bn On Phone Calls In Six Months - Investigation / Making Phone Calls With Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Tasma: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2011
moshoodn:

@ITbomb,
just replied our friend muskeeto.
@ Tasma
Do you believe i can call a person, see him in a mirror, stab him through the mirror and he dies in reality?
Anything can happen in naija!

No I don't believe you can call a person, see him in a mirror, stab him through the mirror and he dies in reality. Ok?

moshoodn:

@rhymz
don't talk about psychology to a guy who has a master degree in psychology from South Hampton university. . .

You know almost nothing bout it bro. .
Anywhich way, na naija you dey. . . Shine your eye and keep a tab on rumors.

Just be careful!

Interesting you have a "masters" degree in psychology from South Hampton University. Right then let me suggest something to you, try to analyse your thought processes. Look into the effects of cultural beliefs in a society on the mindset of individuals brought up in that society. Is it likely that a masters graduate born and bred in UK would believe in voodoo? How come such "magical" things like killer phone numbers are prevalent in underdeveloped largely illiterate countries. The purpose of an education is to open your mind to ask critical questions and analyse things logically. Please read up on what I suggested and let me know what you find out.
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by Ikroberts: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
this phone killing is it a magic? because i can not die by received a call from my phone
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by harbymbola: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
actually some of my colleagues in d ofice think its a lie, and dt its actually d date ,probably just bb rumors cos d no is 091411 and it can b written thus 09/14/11 which is 9th of sept. 2011 wink undecided
Re: What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? by kazzi11(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2011
i am really ashamed of the telecom engineers in this forum, there is no way you can die by answering a phone call form a cell phone , it is not just possible, the frequencies needed to kill someone cant be transmitted through a cellphone, but a special desktop phone can be produced that can carry a disabling signal but it cant even kill. please i beg those so called engineerrs to go back to school, so that they will be able to educate people when ever rumors like these are being spread by ignorant people. can you believe i spent over 3,000 naira of my hard earned money trying to track those people that claimed they withnessed somebody dying when asnwering a call but they kept reffering me from one area to another when they found out that i knew what i am talking about and i was about to expose them for the liars that they are grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Use MTN BIS For My Lumia Windows Phone / 24 Hours With Tecno's Latest Tablet. / More Faster, More Affordable Internet Expirence With Webliite From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.