Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls (15392 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC / INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Nemere2020: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has lambasted the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, for promising to deliver credible governorship elections by ensuring that INEC staff members found to be negligent during the presidential election would be barred from engaging in the March 11 Governorship poll.

Yakubu in a meeting with Resident Electoral Commissioners promised to ensure the strict use of the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS).

“All staff found to be negligent, whether they are regular or ad hoc officials, including collation and returning officers, must not be involved in the forthcoming elections. RECs must also immediately initiate disciplinary action where prima facie evidence of wrongdoing has been established,” the INEC boss stated on Saturday.

In a statement on Sunday, however, Atiku’s Special Assistant on Public Communication, Mr. Phrank Shaibu, described Yakubu’s assurances as worthless and unconvincing.

Shaibu added that the INEC chairman was only trying to save face after conducting the worst elections Nigeria ever witnessed since independence.

He asked Yakubu not to try to deceive Nigerians again after the shambolic performance of INEC in the 25 February poll.

Atiku’s aide also commended the United States Ambassador to Nigeria, Mary Beth Leonard, for admitting that the elections were far below the expectations of Nigerians.

Shaibu stated, “The INEC chairman is nothing but a hypocrite. After promising to upload the results from polling units in real time, he allowed himself to be used, or he used himself in subverting the will of Nigerians. It will shock you to note that seven days since the election ended, the full results have still not been uploaded on INEC’s result viewing portal.

“The election was so bad that it failed to meet the expectations of Nigerians as restated by several foreign media outlets and observers as well as Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard of the US. Rather than apologise, the INEC chairman is trying to shift blame.

“After INEC’s abysmal performance at the scam election of February 25, he is now trying to save face, insisting that errant staff would be punished and would not be deployed in the March 11 governorship poll. This is arrant nonsense. Is INEC planning on training new staff within five days that will replace the so-called errant ones? Is he going to recruit new staff or deploy some from outer space?

“Prof. Yakubu should be man enough to own up to his failure. A fish rots from the head down, and that is what has happened at INEC. Rather than suspend any staff, the INEC chairman is the one that needs to step aside as his first act of contrition. Already, over 300,000 Nigerians have signed a petition on Change.Org to demand that the US, UK and Europe place a visa ban on the INEC chairman. This shows you the general feeling of Nigerians. Prof Yakubu should hide his face in shame."

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/05/atiku-inec-chairman-yakubu-youre-hypocrite-promising-credible-governorship-election

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by chatinent: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
The movie, Money Heist, is a reality.

Little wonder only the Nigerian’s legal tender of all the countries of the world was shown in the intro video.

Typical!

16 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
I’ll understand Atiku’s grievances but that of Obi I’ll never understand .

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by magoo10(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yakubu where is Jega today

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Abfinest007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jega better pass this one

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Sambab(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
That inec chairman is a disgrace to Nigerians

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by bigdammyj: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Noted.
Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Fut9ure: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Inec is useless..this is why I love Arab nations..the country for don dey on hold since on Saturday..if I want come life next time I want come as Arab..imagine those people nor dey drink and smoke but still them mad pass who dey smoke and drink

I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by atdscentofwater: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
hmmmm, name calling cos result is not favourable to you.
To me Lp deserves 2nd even more dan Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by unwana44: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
smiley
Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Amuluonyenaego: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
It was so glaring

10 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
cry
Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obi supporters mocked Ekiti people after
destructive rainfall because they voted Tinubu

Check
https://www.nairaland.com/7598258/obidient-celebrated-heavy-rainfall-destroys

45 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Tunasco4u(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Mraphel: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin
Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Obi supporters mocked Ekiti people after
destructive rainfall because they voted Tinubu

Check
https://www.nairaland.com/7598258/obidient-celebrated-heavy-rainfall-destroys

43 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Almiron: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is the zebra United we know, and we miss em. Glad to have you mor0ns back.

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by ImoleNaija: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
INEC should kuku cut the mandate into two & share between Obi & Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by KGD10: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
So who con win?

Atiku or Obi? 😂

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Brendaniel: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:
So who con win?

Atiku or Obi? 😂

It's Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso that cancelled themselves...
Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by mcfestgee: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’ll understand Atiku’s grievances but that of Obi I’ll never understand .

Another celebrated fool, making up the numbers.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Throwback: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obi zombies claimed Atiku rigged them in Akwa-Ibom and Bayelsa, and claimed that Tinubu almost scored zero in Lagos.

Atiku cummers claim they were rigged out by both Obi and Tinubu.

The truth lies in the fact that before the election started, Tinubu had already secured a victory from his political structures that remained steadfast, while other candidates were prostituting themselves across different political parties

Atiku struggled to defeat Tinubu in the Northern states he won except for Adamawa that was a big gap. Obi did not have any significant votes in the Muslim North.

Both losers should console themselves and heal.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by nnamdi640: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
The hopeless man called Yakubu was still defending his failure.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Eniolohunda: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
I still don't know who won who between Atiku and Obi. Meanwhile, the secret of how you guys tried to hack the server and manipulate the result was revealed.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by wanimo: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Labor Party from Top to bottom next Saturday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by KGD10: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
3rdactivee:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I was very tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I voted BAT

So where did Lagos see the money to pay the huge salaries of their workers and pension of pensioners combined with building monumental projects such as metro rail, Lekki seaport etc...

Go to your useless region and go elect your regular useless leader there!

Over here, we elect competence

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls by Levels1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/05/atiku-inec-chairman-yakubu-youre-hypocrite-promising-credible-governorship-election

Been the first runner up , I understand he has rigfr to agitate unlike the losser trying to burn the nation cos of his usual failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / 2018 Budget: FG Votes N5.30bn For Grazing Reserve Development / Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.