Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

My Nokia C7 Is About To Hang Me To Death: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nokia C7 Is About To Hang Me To Death: (1269 Views)

Nokia C7, E7 And N7 Which One Is The Best. / Very Urgent;current Price For Nokia C7 And N8 Please! / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nokia C7 Is About To Hang Me To Death: by ajekpaks(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
Abeg wetin I go do na, play music e go hang, veiw pictures, hang, open videos, hang, even messages dey hang sometimes, Na 60k phone dey do me like this,
Re: My Nokia C7 Is About To Hang Me To Death: by ajekpaks(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2011
Bros Thanks alot, But does it mean the phone as been attacked from the company? because I just bought it and I have not downloaded anything on it, Infact I have not used the phone up to a week, Okay then I will do as you say, and also how can I format the fone If I'm not flashing it? It didn't come with any memory card, had an internal drive of 8gig,
Re: My Nokia C7 Is About To Hang Me To Death: by mekulonaire(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
Haha, dis situation is critical, ok if u try dis *#7370#(hard formating) if it still persist u beta go 2 nokia care 2 no wats rong, gud luck
Re: My Nokia C7 Is About To Hang Me To Death: by ajekpaks(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
Oga Me, Na Only God, JeHoVah Nissi and Shama wey I serve Go BLESS YOU for ME, The Bloody Fone don dey work Normally, abeg you to link to download all those antiviruses wey you dey talk about?

(1) (Reply)

Rim Opens Up Blackberry Services To Ios, Android / Help Needed :how Do I Renew My Whatsapp Subscription After 1year :( / Blackberry 9720 Samoa May Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.