Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) (36127 Views)

Peter Mbah, Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate, Kneels To Beg Residents For Votes / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by akpunda86: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Luukasz:
This election has created a more divisive Nigerian especially between the Yorubas and Igbos, no thanks to Peter Obi and his supporters.

Igbos in Lagos you better be careful on the 11th of March, your life isn't worth sacrificing on another man's land ooo.

Use your sense, if you die for Obi.. Obi won't even know one of his supporters died.

And not just Obi, if you are supporting any Nigerian politician then you are a big fool.

Nigerian politicians are worthy of your support, you better channel that energy to bettering your life.

Is that a threat?Lagos is not a country till it becomes so , we Igbos vote who will like.Infact we are safer with Labour Party Abi una get Lagos we go see again.Is not about Igbos but about outside tribes in Lagos We will do it again and again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by 77up(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Obi has succeeded in mobilising church into politics, shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Luukasz:
This election has created a more divisive Nigerian especially between the Yorubas and Igbos, no thanks to Peter Obi and his supporters.

Igbos in Lagos you better be careful on the 11th of March, your life isn't worth sacrificing on another man's land ooo.

Use your sense, if you die for Obi.. Obi won't even know one of his supporters died.

And not just Obi, if you are supporting any Nigerian politician then you are a big fool.

Nigerian politicians are worthy of your support, you better channel that energy to bettering your life.
it was created in the church.

The Muslims are watching ahead of 2027 election by God's grace when they will rally behind just a candidate.

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by blakkydikky(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
sirchim:
#weMOVE! We must chase those crazy bald heads out of town. TINUBU, we are still coming to you, to collect our mandate. Za ku chi maigeri nku.
you can only do that your madness to your kinsmen,dude because Tinubu is going to rule you people for good eight years.

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
sirchim:
#weMOVE! We must chase those crazy bald heads out of town. TINUBU, we are still coming to you, to collect our mandate. Za ku chi maigeri nku.

Very correct. Igbos are no nonsense pple, unlike our stupid yorubas and huusas whose only ambition in life are to be slaves. We will chase our freedom, until we get it. That's the spirit of the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by ruffhandu: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
This be the dude that his great great grandfather is from Ebonyi state that some men at a community gathering rallied against, all because his ancestors are not from Enugu even though Ebonyi was carved out of Enugu.
PDP is almost a dead party now. And Labour is now the Eastern region number 1 party.
Video below:
https://twitter.com/SeunArogs/status/1631453319947341825?t=Fh8AtfbvQYv3jdjZd35Klg&s=19
There is no law that stipulates he cannot occupy the seat. If you don't like him, simply do not vote for him, no amount of talk will can do the work.

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo People with their bitter politics
very bitter, you want to force Obi down our throat, we have voted and we have voted for Ashiwaju.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by juman(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
This be the dude that his great great grandfather is from Ebonyi state that some men at a community gathering rallied against, all because his ancestors are not from Enugu even though Ebonyi was carved out of Enugu.

PDP is almost a dead party now. And Labour is now the Eastern region number 1 party.

His great great grandfather were from ebonyi so?
This igbos are funny.

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by totosucker(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi's mandate being restored, I see LP winning 16 states in the gubernatorial election.

This I have seen.
Iseee
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2023
ellllllllLuuuuP top to bottom
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by blakkydikky(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi's mandate being restored, I see LP winning 16 states in the gubernatorial election.

This I have seen.
... Stop taking the drugs you've been taken, dude because your fake pastors saw more than that before the election.

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by homosapien(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:
peter obi better is more active and full of life than tinubu . it shall never be well with all of you that voted lifeless dead man

Yoruba people have shown that they don't want the progress of Nigeria nor do they like Igbo's . this election has shown that

It shall never be well with you, your family, your wretched generation yet unborn. May your life be miserable and sorrow follow you henceforth.

Must everyone support Obi, abi u dey craze niiiii?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by MightySparrow: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2023
adedayoa2:
which youth? You think you are the only WOKE youth in Nigeria? Go to the north and see youths, plenty youths, if them start their own movement, I pray you will stand it.
You get it. I lived in nasarawa state. Who will ever think LP can win an election there? Core North are poor in mind. But they still stone Buhari in his own state.
We joining forces together.

Tsunami is coming
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:
peter obi better is more active and full of life than tinubu . it shall never be well with all of you that voted lifeless dead man

Yoruba people have shown that they don't want the progress of Nigeria nor do they like Igbo's . this election has shown that

Calm down with the curses grin. I know we're all vexing. Majority of Nigerians did not vote for Tinubu and APC, reason the election had to be rigged to favour them.

So relax. Nigerians have actually woken up their political consciousness and societal existence. I am immensely proud of the monumental impact the Nigerian youths brought to the electoral scene this year. Even unknown LP candidates benefited in the Reps and Senate houses. That should tell you how much Nigerians desired change.

And God willing, justice will be done through the courts. Peter Obi won elections in not less than 18 states and got his required percentages even in the North. The fact he won the FCT and Lagos (despite the massive rigging and voter intimidation), should tell you the man has Nationwide appeal.

So let's not fight our fellow citizens and wish them evil. Nigeria has already been put on the path of revitalisation and renewal. As of today, LP is the third voice in both Legislative houses. Let's complete it and have State Governors in at least five states, while we wait for the Judiciary to do what's right by our Principal..

N/B: I know Tinubu's supporters will come for me but I don't care cause I'm not Igbo grin. Their taunts and abuses no dey ever affect me. I'm a young Nigerian male adult who's expecting his first child and wants a better society for my future generations.

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Levels1(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate Peter Mbah Chased Out By Obidients In Church Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpfXIhp5yhc

Total Rejection of PDP Governorship Candidate, Peter Mbah on Sunday at Ugwu Di Nso Catholic Prayer Ground in Enugu State.

As it happened at Ugwu do nso prayer ground today;

Peter Mbah, the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP in Enugu State was today, 5th March 2023 booed out of the Ugwu Di Nso Catholic Prayer ground in Eke town, Udi LGA of Enugu State.

The PDP candidate, who recently discovered that series of endorsements from support groups does not translate to electoral victory especially after the incumbent governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and 7 other candidates lost their elections to the Labour Party in the last election, has been going from one church to the order seeking prayers and endorsements, thereby abandoning his usual town hall meetings mostly attended by PDP faithfuls.

His visitation to the Ugwu Di Nso prayer group did not go well for him as he was booed by the congregation who were chanting Labour Party.. Labour Party.., we don't want Peter Mbah.. we don't want Peter Mbah.

The rejection of his candidacy by the Catholic faithfuls today points to a landslide victory of Chijioke Jonathan Edeoga who has continued to enjoy the support of the churches and Ndi Enugu in general at the grassroots level.

https://fb.watch/j4OAdSdpB4/?mibextid=cr9u03

Family affairs
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Osibajo2023: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you can only win maybe eastern state, who sabi obi for southwest, except Lagos, Northwest and NORTHEAST

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by OYEDIPE(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2023
sirchim:
SO o toooto
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by CapitalCee(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2023
fawaz050:

But I voted obi and I am a Yoruba. In fact, many of us did. Why the stereotyping?

You think Obi won Lagos with Igbo's votes only?

You guys are reducing GRV's slim chances with your divisive taunts and exertions.

Time will tell

You are just a shameless person. I am am igbo, but most of you Yorubas are just too foolish, you allow shameless Obidients manipulate you into thinnking they are voting competence rather they are voting their vandetta because of tribal hate. Keep denigrating your own in the name of being woke. Time shall tell.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Franzinni:

I see some mumu typing tinubu is not my president up there, but if tinubu give order, you must obey abi?

Dey play!!!
Urchins said we are only focused on Lagos elections. Is that true?
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2023
cohimas:
Tinubu can never be my president

Too late for that, abi you go hug transformer?

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin
Obi don close church

The new Nigeria is vibrating .
The new Nigeria is unstoppable.
The OBIDIENT government is the new Nigeria.
The authentic winner of the presidential election is the one that will be President.
i am laughing at you. Christianity is a joke. It has lost everything christ died for. As an atheist i am happy cos at last we are seeing the truth that religion has nothing to do with god. It is just a way of grouping and controling fools in the society and of cos majority are always fools.
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Goodlady(f): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2023
See why people should not be dragging church to politics again. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Zetty177x: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Video below:
https://twitter.com/SeunArogs/status/1631453319947341825?t=Fh8AtfbvQYv3jdjZd35Klg&s=19

One man writes on Twitter and it becomes news and represents everyones' opinion? Na wa for news of today. So the man tweeting his mind is now spokesman for all?
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by ThatrealestApex: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Can this YouTuber just shut the fvck up let's hear from the horse's mouth? sad sad sad
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Hespee93: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Tee2027:
Imagine inside the church. God I really thank you Obi fail and fall flat if not, wallahi by now Biafra flag would have be hoisted at Aso Rock Gate.

God I thank you once more that this occultic movement didn't succeeded.

The prayer of the believers was answerd and will always be answered.
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Zetty177x: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2023
HardMirror:
i am laughing at you. Christianity is a joke. It has lost everything christ died for. As an atheist i am happy cos at last we are seeing the truth that religion has nothing to do with god. It is just a way of grouping and controling fools in the society and of cos majority are always fools.

Convince me for this ur atheism...E don tay wen u de try look elsewhere
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Zetty177x: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2023
CapitalCee:

You are just a shameless person. I am am igbo, but most of you Yorubas are just too foolish, you allow shameless Obidients manipulate you into thinnking they are voting competence rather they are voting their vandetta because of tribal hate. Keep denigrating your own in the name of being woke. Time shall tell.

I will keep advising Yorubas and Igbos. Ur common enemy is the Fulani.. Igbos and Yorubas have been made to hate themselves by the Fulanis. The Fulanis benefit from ur fights. That way,they will cling onto power forever. How come we the smart ones from
other regions can see that the next president is that BK guy @ Shettima. But some of u myopic Yorubas are thinking it's Tinubu that will rule . Some of una nor get Sense true true.
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Obidientful: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Franzinni:
Peter obi lost the election becasue of obidients... They were busy insulting people online and forgetting that emotional politics is the surest way to losing... They all behave like little girls, throwing tantrums at the drop of the hat ...

I see some mumu typing tinubu is not my president up there, but if tinubu give order, you must obey abi?
You don't have a point. Which one is Peter lost the election because of obidients?
Did he lose the election or the election was rigged?

Dey play!!!
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Luukasz:

I now see many idiots crawling out of their holes. Why the stupid advice now. I thought you guys said Obi was a nobody. That said, i believe you're one of the people who want Nigeria to remain the same cos you're gaining sth from all this. How can you say that we should mind our business, when Nigeria is our business? How do you ever want Nigeria to be better. You are asking us to leave the people that kept us in this condition alone? No brother. Many of us who hustle honestly wont listen to you cos we are not just fighting for ourselves but our future, our children. Posterity will remember this. Just watch and see, but pls, keep your stupid advice to yourself. We are not interested
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by bolademi(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate Peter Mbah Chased Out By Obidients In Church Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpfXIhp5yhc

Total Rejection of PDP Governorship Candidate, Peter Mbah on Sunday at Ugwu Di Nso Catholic Prayer Ground in Enugu State.

As it happened at Ugwu do nso prayer ground today;

Peter Mbah, the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP in Enugu State was today, 5th March 2023 booed out of the Ugwu Di Nso Catholic Prayer ground in Eke town, Udi LGA of Enugu State.

The PDP candidate, who recently discovered that series of endorsements from support groups does not translate to electoral victory especially after the incumbent governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and 7 other candidates lost their elections to the Labour Party in the last election, has been going from one church to the order seeking prayers and endorsements, thereby abandoning his usual town hall meetings mostly attended by PDP faithfuls.

His visitation to the Ugwu Di Nso prayer group did not go well for him as he was booed by the congregation who were chanting Labour Party.. Labour Party.., we don't want Peter Mbah.. we don't want Peter Mbah.

The rejection of his candidacy by the Catholic faithfuls today points to a landslide victory of Chijioke Jonathan Edeoga who has continued to enjoy the support of the churches and Ndi Enugu in general at the grassroots level.

https://fb.watch/j4OAdSdpB4/?mibextid=cr9u03

Peter Mba is a nice person and he has done well in a business environment. He owned the ultra modern depot facility at free trade zone lagos
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
A candidate visiting church for purpose of worship is okay. But campaigning on the pulpit is not okay
Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by Saidfx(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
sirchim:

Don't do this to you, Tinibu will rule Nigeria along with his brilliant-bound cabinet for 8yrs..happy nightmares ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin / Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / PDP Presidential Primary: Dele Momodu Did Not Get Any Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.