Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

NL Traditional Religion Thread - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NL Traditional Religion Thread (1918 Views)

Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) / Nairaland Such A Big Church On Sunday,see Folks Viewing Religion Thread / African Traditional Religion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Let's tell our selves the truth. When things get hard we consult our God's and not any other forign God.

Have u wonderd why?

Our God's are the must powerful, forget long stories..

Same God's protecting the length and breath of Yoruba land from Invaders..
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Honchoslim16(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
The end is very near and Satan is near. This one is now asking people to go back to idols to worship stones and wood and iron. grin
There's nothing like idols
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Prosperous Monday to every one.. The whole week will be fruitful to u all...

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by sonmvayina(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
LikeAking:
Prosperous Monday to every one.. Th whole will be fruitful to u all...

Amen..

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by elated177: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
The non-negroes didn't make you hate anything.

The phone you are using to browse came from non-black people.

Not that anyone is stopping you from worshipping whatever it is you want to worship, so long as it doesn't involve shedding human blood. It is your life, your choice.
LikeAking:

B4 d white men set their cursed foot on our land, we lived in peace and prospered.

The cursed ones made us hate our identify, culture and way of life...

They brought only curses to our land..

Today we have a chance to banish all the curses they have placed on us, by returning to our roots..

Mention some of the curses brought by the non-negroes to Black Africa.

If our ancestors already had something superior or much better than whatever it was that the non-negroes offered them, why did they abandon it? Who in his right mind abandons a great thing for something lower or inferior?

The Creator loves all who love him and obey his Commandments, irrespective of their races, tribes, ethnicities, languages or even colours of their skins.

Look at how far the Europeans, Asians, Americans, etc have gone. Look at their societies, barring such things as homosexuality and its approval. Look at how they govern one another with love and respect. Now, let us say, hypothetically, of course, that the God of the non-negroes and the God of the African Negroes are different, which one do think is superior?

You that will not even look back or remember that your root if you were offered the opportunity to travel to any of the lands of those you claim brought curses to your land. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by elated177: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Just so we are clear, what gods are you even talking about?
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
elated177:
The non-negroes didn't make you hate anything.

The phone you are using to browse came from non-black people.

Not that anyone is stopping you from worshipping whatever it is you want to worship, so long as it doesn't involve shedding human blood. It is your life, your choice.

Mention some of the curses brought by the non-negroes to Black Africa.

If our ancestors already had something superior or much better than whatever it was that the non-negroes offered them, why did they abandon it? Who in his right mind abandons a great thing for something lower or inferior?

The Creator loves all who love him and obey his Commandments, irrespective of their races, tribes, ethnicities, languages or even colours of their skins.

Look at how far the Europeans, Asians, Americans, etc have gone. Look at their societies, barring such things as homosexuality and its approval. Look at how they govern one another with love and respect. Now, let us say, hypothetically, of course, that the God of the non-negroes and the God of the African Negroes are different, which one do think is superior?

You that will not even look back or remember that your root if you were offered the opportunity to travel to any of the lands of those you claim brought curses to your land. Mtcheeeeew!

You think development has anything to do with God's?

We have our own way that will lead us to development..

Even the people you mentioned copied some of their development from other races..

Our ancestors were deceived by the whites ... You think a slave masters will offer his slaves any meaningful solution?

I don't want to castigate any religion... It's agianst our rules..

Trado African religion is our nature, is our way, it's me, it's u.

Our people will be liberated from these curses and brainwashing very soon.

Oga go back to your roots... Be real, be original, be you.

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by elated177: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Like I expected, you didn't answer my questions.

LikeAking:

You think development has anything to do with God's?

We have our own way that will lead us to development..

Even the people you mentioned copied some of their development from other races..

Our ancestors were deceived by the whites ... You think a slave masters will offer his slaves any meaningful solution?

I don't want to castigate any religion... It's agianst our rules..

Trado African religion is our nature, is our way, it's me, it's u.

Our people will be liberated from these curses and brainwashing very soon.

Oga go back to your roots... Be real, be original, be you.

I am real already.

Define traditional religion.

You keep mentioning curses without being specific. What curses did they bring? Mention them. How did your ancestors abandon something that was supposedly superior for an inferior thing? How? Were they charmed?
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
elated177:
Like I expected, you didn't answer my questions.

I am real already.

Define traditional religion.

You keep mentioning curses without being specific. What curses did they bring? Mention them. How did your ancestors abandon something that was supposedly superior for an inferior thing? How? Were they charmed?

Stop acting like a white man. Be real, be u, be ur self, accept your origin, accept your root, be natural, be African.

We all know the whites brought all manner of curses to our blessed land.. But, you are opposing this fact.

No manner of explanation will ever suit you for now..

I know why you are scared, you are scared of worshipping our God's.. You don't have to worship any God as a trado, just be African. That's enough... Don't believe the falacies of the white mans religion, that's better.

Believe your strength will come from your roots not the white mans roots.

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please be u...

U no be oyinbo..

Follow the right path..

Follow Africa.

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by elated177: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
You can see that you have nothing tangible to say.

I am a servant of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of all things and the Father of the spirits of flesh.

I know my root, both in terms of the physical and the spiritual. What about you? Do you know your root?

John 1: 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of YHVH - 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of YHVH.

I know who I am. I don't have to condemn other races, tribes, ethnicities or languages before I can realize my identity. Nope! I know that the YHVH Almighty made them all. Satan didn't create anything.

LikeAking:

Stop acting like a white man. Be real, be u, be ur self, accept your origin, accept your root, be natural, be African.

We all know the whites brought all manner of curses to our blessed land.. But, you are opposing this fact.

No manner of explanation will ever suit you for now..

I know why you are scared, you are scared of worshipping our God's.. You don't have to worship any God as a trado, just be African. That's enough... Don't believe the falacies of the white mans religion, that's better.

Believe your strength will come from your roots not the white mans roots.

You have nothing to offer. If you did, you would have stated already.

For the umpteenth time, what curses did they bring? You have failed to answer because you have nothing.

Just present any explanation first and leave the "suit" part to me.

Again, which/what gods are you talking about?

My strength comes from my Creator, my Father, my God, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. There is no other.

You are a very bad version of donniee and bobestmann. They have taught you there ways. Or are you one and the same person?

Again, how did your ancestors abandon something supposedly superior for an inferior one? You have given no meaningful reply. You are disappointing your readers.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by elated177: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Follow Africa? What is follow Africa? Is Africa now a person? Has Africa become a god?

Three pages of nothing tangible.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
elated177:
You can see that you have nothing tangible to say.

I am a servant of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of all things and the Father of the spirits of flesh.

I know my root, both in terms of the physical and the spiritual. What about you? Do you know your root?

John 1: 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of YHVH - 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of YHVH.

I know who I am. I don't have to condemn other races, tribes, ethnicities or languages before realize I can realize my identity. Nope! I know that the YHVH Almighty made them all. Satan didn't create anything.

You have nothing to offer. If you did, you would have stated already.

For the umpteenth time, what curses did they bring? You have failed to answer because you have nothing.

Just present any explanation first and leave the "suit" part to me.

Again, which/what gods are you talking about?

My strength comes from my Creator, my Father, my God, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. There is no other.

You are a very bad version of donniee and bobestmann. They have taught you there ways. Or are you one and the same person?

Again, how did your ancestors abandon something supposedly superior for an inferior one? You have given no meaningful reply. You are disappointing your readers.

It's obvious you don't have any strength cos your are fake. You are not a White man, stop forcing your self on the white man god. Stop faking it, Mr. Funny, funny identity.

The white mans God's are like the beautiful girls in Sean Kingstons hit track 'Beautiful girls'. They got nothing on you, Dem no send you..

Your strength can only come from your roots, stop lieing to your self.. Only African God's have a say here in Africa.

Can yam get strength from the roots of a plantian tree? Answer this question..

Return to your roots, be real, you are not a White man. Stop faking it..
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
elated177:
Follow Africa? What is follow Africa? Is Africa now a person? Has Africa become a god?

Africa is us, Africa is you, Africa is me, Africa is our origin... Be proud of your heritage, be wise, be intelligent, don't allow the colonialist cow you.

Follow Africa, follow the real light that will never mislead you.

Connect with your roots or perish.

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
LikeAking:
NL traditionalist don't be intemidated, please take the stage.. Enlighten us with your wisdom.
Thank you..

elated177:

When i told him nothing meaningful can come out of this thread he thought i was joking 100 years from now no traditionalist will come and say anything worth considering!

WHY?

Because their gods never gave them such brain for intellectual talks! Psalms 115:4-8 undecided
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 1:53am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When i told him nothing meaningful can come out of this thread he thought i was joking 100 years from now no traditionalist will come and say anything worth considering!

WHY?

Because their gods never gave them such brain for intellectual talks! Psalms 115:4-8 undecided

Empty vessel's make the loudest noise...

Trado tins are not for kids, they are highly guarded secrets.. They will hardly show up, that's a normal thing..

Trado knowledge no be David and Goliath...

Try understand..

Accept and respect your roots..

The only power that works hers is Africa, no let the colonialist decieve you.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 1:58am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

WHY?

Next time use capital "G" to reference our God's. They are the Kings of all God's.

U get?

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2023
LikeAking:

Empty vessel's make the loudest noise...
Trado tins are not for kids, they are highly guarded secrets.. They will hardly show up, that's a normal thing.. Trado knowledge no be David and Goliath... Try understand.. Accept and respect your roots.. The only power that works hers is Africa, no let the colonialist decieve you.

LikeAking:

Next time use capital "G" to reference our God's. They are the Kings of all God's. U get?

Your pigheadedness is really hilarious! cheesy

So you think i'm just a common churchgoer shey?

Well i have sat one on one with professors in your traditionalist religion the likes of Peter Fatomilola these people proudly profess they're traditionalists just to prove they're not practicing the white supremacist's religion but then all they can say about their gods is material possessions which all other religions possessed a million times than they do.
Do you think any of your African religionists have riches to stand side by side with the white?

Well this is what one of the worshipers of the God of Abraham said about the God of Abraham and all other gods:

Our God is in the heavens; He does whatever he pleases. Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them. Psalms 115:3-8

I'm still waiting to see any of your people to come and prove this writer wrong by speaking convincingly about your useless gods! cheesy

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well i have sat one on one with professors in your traditionalist religion the likes of Peter Fatomilola these people proudly profess they're traditionalists just to prove they're not practicing the white supremacist's religion but then all they can say about their gods is material possessions which all other religions possessed a million times than they do.
Do you think any of your African religionists have riches to stand side by side with the white?

Well this is what one of the worshipers of the God of Abraham said about the God of Abraham and all other gods:

Our God is in the heavens; He does whatever he pleases. Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them. Psalms 115:3-8

I'm still waiting to see any of your people to come and prove this writer wrong by speaking convincingly about your useless gods! cheesy

Continue believing tales by sun light..

Trado people no dey make noise, or waste their time dey beg people to follow their Mighty God's..

U re blindly following a religion forced on you, cos are very weak to stand against your oppressors.

Continue decieving your self.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them.

Continue decieving your self, your religion is all noise and nothing to show... Every one knows your God is ineffective. Your God is only effective in the days of ficticious men.

Your God has mouth,etc but can't use Dem.. Shame!

Very funny.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Waiting for your people to come and speak at least lets see how audible your gods are! wink

LikeAking:

A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them.

Continue decieving your self, your religion is all noise and nothing to show... Every one knows your God is ineffective. Your God is only effective in the days of ficticious men.

Your God has mouth,etc but can't use Dem.. Shame!

Very funny.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Waiting for your people to come and speak at least lets see how audible your gods are! wink

We don't to that conversion thing here. We are not desperate, we are not looking for members to scam.

U gt?
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
LikeAking:

We don't to that conversion thing here. We are not desperate, we are not looking for members to scam. U gt?

So why the thread? cheesy

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So why the thread? cheesy

You are a funny manipulative man..

You are trying to make me feel I have been defeated. You just dey waste ya time..

Remember we are not serving dead God's, so our God's do must of the work, we just chill and enjoy.

We don't go about hyping our God's, u go confam dem by your self..

Our path is not human based like yours..

In your religion, you guys do all the work for your God. In our religion the active God's do must of the work for us.

So, you won't see us talking too much, trying to convince, confuse and scam people at the end, u gt?

The Gods will prove themselves to people the choose, if the need arises..

It's not like yours were members have to prove their God exist, blah,blah,blah..

The Gods are working...

Silence!
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
So in a nutshell the WORKS of your gods should speak not you spewing gibberish here! grin

LikeAking:

You are a funny manipulative man..

You are trying to make me feel I have been defeated. You just dey waste ya time..

Remember we are not serving dead God's, so our God's do must of the work, we just chill and enjoy.

We don't go about hyping our God's, u go confam dem by your self..

Our path is not human based like yours..

In your religion, you guys do all the work for your God. In our religion the active God's do must of the work for us.

So, you won't see us talking too much, trying to convince, confuse and scam people at the end, u gt?

The Gods will prove themselves to people the choose, if the need arises..

It's not like yours were members have to prove their God exist, blah,blah,blah..

The Gods are working...

Silence!

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by elated177: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
You want to talk about roots and going back to your roots? Oukei! What does Africa mean? Start from there first before you talk about your root. Who named you Africa? Is the word "Africa" your language?

LikeAking:

Africa is us, Africa is you, Africa is me, Africa is our origin... Be proud of your heritage, be wise, be intelligent, don't allow the colonialist cow you.

Follow Africa, follow the real light that will never mislead you.

Mr origin, how is Africa you? What does Africa mean in your language?

Don't worry. I know my root.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell the WORKS of your gods should speak not you spewing gibberish here! grin

The works of my God's our god's... Take note, let me school dis illiterate.

What I am doing is not envagelism or let me be real scamgelisim like you guys..

Here we don't labour or fight for our mighty God's with real like deeds like you guys..

The Gods do most work, not all the work..

There is still an avenue for human activity.. what I'm is one of those activities...
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
elated177:
You want to talk about roots and going back to your roots? Oukei! What does Africa mean? Start from there first before you talk about your root. Who named you Africa? Is the word "Africa" your language?

Funny question...
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
elated177:

Don't worry. I know my root.

This question no make sense..

Philosophy 101 student...
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by elated177: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
How, exactly, am I forcing myself on the "white man god"? Which "white man god" are you even talking about? Let us get it cleared.

Mention some of the "white man gods". After that, mention some of the gods of the black. At least, let your readers know what you are really talking about.

Dude, I know my root and my root knows me and I am connected to my root. Speak for yourself.

Most certainly, my strength comes from my root. However, you have no idea who my root is. Is this thread about my strength? You opened a thread and have finally made it about me. Am I the reason for this thread? Ehehehehe!

Plantain and yam are two different crops. They both depend on the sun, the air and the soil for survival. So, what is the relationship between what you asked and the premise of your thread?

LikeAking:

It's obvious you don't have any strength cos your are fake. You are not a White man, stop forcing your self on the white man god. Stop faking it, Mr. Funny, funny identity.

The white mans God's are like the beautiful girls in Sean Kingstons hit track 'Beautiful girls'. They got nothing on you, Dem no send you..

Your strength can only come from your roots, stop lieing to your self.. Only African God's have a say here in Africa.

Can yam get strength from the roots of a plantian tree? Answer this question..

Return to your roots, be real, you are not a White man. Stop faking it..

Do you see how I am flowing with the discourse?

You have not really shown that you even know what you are talking about on this thread of yours.

I am real. What am I faking?
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by elated177: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mtcheeeeew! Time for me to leave this thread. You have nothing tangible to say here. Shouting "go back to your root" is nothing but meaningless.

Questions:

What do you mean by root?
How does one go back to his/her root?

You said Africa was the root.

Okay!

How is Africa your root?
Is Africa a god?
Is Africa a person?
What does Africa mean?

You have failed to answer any of the vital questions that would have helped your readers understand what you and this thread were about.

You accused the non-negroes of bringing curses to you and your ancestors.

How did they bring curses to you and your ancestors?
What are the curses that they brought?
How did your ancestors abandon something that was supposedly superior for an inferior thing?

Hypothetically, if the God(s) of the non-negroes is(are) different from the God(s) of the negroes, which one(s) do you think is(are) superior and more powerful.

LikeAking:

This question no make sense..

Philosophy 101 student...

Your failure to tackle any of those salient questions shows that you don't really know what you are talking about here. I could be wrong, though. Prove me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) / My Parents Dont Want Me To Marry Her Because She Is Yoruba / Jesus, The Law And The Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.