Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me (18330 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Issued With INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by benheaven(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mickykarim:

IT IS YOU THAT MUST WAKE UP FROM YOUR SICK SLUMBER INTO THE REALITY OF THE TIME.

Stop your daydream of a defective brain and stop deceiving your life.
MICKY, TINUBU KNOWS THAT HE DIDN'T WIN. HE RUSHED TO COURT TO STOP CHALLENGE OF HIS VICTORY.. IF YOU SUPPORT EVIL, EVIL WILL NOT DEPART FROM YOUR HOUSE . TINUBU GOT THIRD.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by benheaven(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
post=121508554:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
You can hereby begin your cries and wailing now for the next 8 years.

8 years of hatred and bitterness plus (+) another 8 Yeats of frustrations, curses and insults equals (=) 16 years of wasted lives.

If una like make una node something better for una lives and make ya parents proud of you in life.
Na una palava be dat.

Quote this post if thus gets to you, uncultured tins everywhere

Good men make wealth and properties but their children cone to sell off everything, how much more the evil men. You people don't understand what life is. TINUBU will surely pay.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Mickykarim: 2:59am On Mar 07, 2023
benheaven:

MICKY, TINUBU KNOWS THAT HE DIDN'T WIN. HE RUSHED TO COURT TO STOP CHALLENGE OF HIS VICTORY.. IF YOU SUPPORT EVIL, EVIL WILL NOT DEPART FROM YOUR HOUSE . TINUBU GOT THIRD.

YOU ARE A FOOL WHO STILL WALLOWS IN BOTH BUFFONERY WITH FOOLERY COMBINED. IF YOU COULF IMAGINE THE IMPORT OF BOTH ANOMALIES IN YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL COME TO THE REALITY OF AN IRREDEAMABLE DUNCE.

In your the worthless life you have a declared winner escapes your crass horrible mentality.

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF. IT IS WHAT YOUR USELESS LIFE IS ALL ABOUT.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Mickykarim: 4:06am On Mar 13, 2023
benheaven:

I CAN IMAGINE HOW EVIL CHASE YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD AROUND FOR SENSELESS UNFOUNDED NONSENSE FROM A BRAIN WITH DEAD CELLS.

EVIL lives dine and lurk round your household.

YOU HAVE CONTINUED TO COURT AND CURRY IT TO BOTH YOUR TRAVAILS AND THE WOES THAT WILL EVENTUALLY CRUMPLE YOUR FAMILY.

It will not be long before you witness the EVIL you attract to yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister / Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW / Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.