Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me (18296 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Issued With INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by dododawa1: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Our own MESSI, Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by naturefellow(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Invest4growth:
What qualifies that a front page. Everybody has its own world cup. Nobel laureate is the world cup for some people in their career. In local politics, winning the presidency is the world cup. In global politics, attaining the UN sec gen is the world cup. In the university administration, attaining the VC position is the world cup for lecturers. With that statement, I think people should be challenged that one can can win their personal goals and aspirations even at over 70 years. We need to be positive in all we do
not through devious means or malpractice though.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by naturefellow(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Invest4growth:
What qualifies that a front page. Everybody has its own world cup. Nobel laureate is the world cup for some people in their career. In local politics, winning the presidency is the world cup. In global politics, attaining the UN sec gen is the world cup. In the university administration, attaining the VC position is the world cup for lecturers. With that statement, I think people should be challenged that one can can win their personal goals and aspirations even at over 70 years. We need to be positive in all we do
undisputed champions - messi, Naomi Osaka, Hussein Bolt, Tobi Amusan earned their spot on basis of hardwork and fairness, not cheating.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Raph82(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Anyways, one big lesson I've come to learn in the whole thing is that anything is achievable with determination and right mindset.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Metronomy(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2023
City boy
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by razzydoo(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Yes o. Asiwaju BAT, world best. Eyan Lion Messi.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Sukkyy2010: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
I taught u were never a sport fan sir because Lagos that has a very big economy can't host super eagles games because they have no world class stadiums.
God bless obasanjo,akpabio and makinde from removing disgrace in our eyes for building nice stadiums.
what a fk are you talking about?, So among the challenges that plague us in Nigeria football pitch is your own major concern?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by asanausana91: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Just imagine how a president elect is talking. So winning an election is not more call to duty but a trophy where you celebrate the failure of others.
I swear tinubu don't have brain to rule this country.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by youngtizzy1(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2023
There's Power In The Word *EMI LO KAN* Believe It Or Not and If You Don't Gerrit Forget About Rit 😁

Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-inecs-certificate-of-return-is-like-world-cup-trophy-to-me/amp

Meanwhile,

Tinubu to world leaders: "To those extending arm of friendship, I offer mine in return."

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-world-leaders-to-those-extending-arm-of-friendship-i-offer-mine-in-return/amp
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Moikiitos: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2023
"Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s President-elect, has described the certificate of return presented to him by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as a “World Cup” trophy."

Indeed, in comparison to world cup trophy where competitors compete among themselves fairly to emerge victorious. Perhaps this is possible in the past where bias referees might determine the winner 🏆. Not in this modern time where the VAR = IREV had input fairness. We all await a reply which is possible to determine the true winner of the Feb 25, 2023 election. If this is the case, only time will tell...
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Thomasankara(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2023
[/color]dey carry am about like when Anthony Joshua win beltp[color=#770077]
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-inecs-certificate-of-return-is-like-world-cup-trophy-to-me/amp

Meanwhile,

Tinubu to world leaders: "To those extending arm of friendship, I offer mine in return."

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-world-leaders-to-those-extending-arm-of-friendship-i-offer-mine-in-return/amp
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by ComptonGee: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Anyone who's not happy is free to go and die. You can't incite violence just because your candidate didn't win the election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by hotseat: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Tinubu, I sincerely crave your indulgence not to do or say things that "pepper dem".

Make some people no go jump inside lagoon o.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by blabulu2000: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2023
Blake755:
Why won't it be a trophy for you after you spent huge amount during transfer window 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And Obi also spent to hack the INEC server ....
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by famology(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2023
This one go kill zombiediots world wide.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Heavensent01(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
boxypane:

It's personalities like you the so-called whites can bully with incoherent facts. World index on corruption should have the US n Western countries ranked first 10. Believe whatever you want to anyways.

Igbo like Racoon have complex inferiority, some of their kinsmen are even saying European Union will nullify the election

the reason behind their stupidity, maybe na lack of education or hereditary
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Godsonkemz(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Stolen mandate is not a world cup.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by ifeco4(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Racoon:

Meanwhile,

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-world-

leaders-to-those-extending-arm-of-friendship-i-offer-mine-in-return/amp

He should snap alot of pictures with it and make departments because the rightful owner will soon take it.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by boxypane(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Heavensent01:

Igbo like Racoon have complex inferiority, some of their kinsmen are even saying European Union will nullify the election

As in ehn. It's so strange how most of them became so egocentric before the Presidential polls.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Epistasis(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
naturefellow:
your grandpa would collapse if he tries this in real life.

Your grandpa never collapse untop hunger before....shiooorrr!!!
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Epistasis(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Heavensent01:

Their stupidity is out if this world!!!
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by naturefellow(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Epistasis:

Your grandpa never collapse untop hunger before....shiooorrr!!!
keep supporting ancestors to be your leader.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by bizzibodi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
World cup contests are free & fair contest with unbiased umpires.
As far as we are concern you stole a world cup belonging to Peter Obi.....your disgrace is coming soon.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Billygee2u: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
World cup trophy is earn sir not bought
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by harmony75: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
You're helping us OBIdientS to keep it #obidentS certificate of returns! Don't let anything scratch it!
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Perfectbeing(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
World cup trophy is earn sir not bought
Una say FIFA did ojoro for Messi to win the WC. Una still say INEC do ojoro for BAT. 😂
Una go wail tire.😂
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Afolue(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
post=121508550:

GBAMSOLUTELY!
God bless you too ❤️

Two Great Men!!

Truly Messi indeed… bless up. Well deserved. Better a Yoruba man than an Igbo man
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Afolue(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
post=121508550:

GBAMSOLUTELY!
God bless you too ❤️

Two Great Men!!

Truly Messi indeed… bless up. Well deserved. Better a Yoruba man than an Igbo man. Religion & ethnicity, boycotted..!
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by juman(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Congratulations to APC leadership and members.
They worked hard to achieve it.
Every vote was important.
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by boyency: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
If you must be refer as His Excellency,let the process that brought you to the office be excellence
Re: Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me by Waterbear(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
oyin44:

Zombidiots are just empty barrel making the loudest noise...

Despite all the noise...Obi took 3rd

You just showed your level of intelligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister / Women Lawyers Tackle Ndume Over Call On Saraki, Men To Marry More Wives / Subsidy Palliative: Why Can't FG Pay Nigerians Directly Into Their Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.