Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me — President-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me — President-elect (141 Views)

Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles / Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me — President-elect by Enenim(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2023
INEC’s Certificate of Return is like World Cup trophy to me — President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Nigeria’s President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has described the certificate of return presented to him by INEC as a “World Cup” trophy.
Tinubu spoke during a visit to the palace of Rilwan Akinolu, oba of Lagos, on Sunday. Last week, INEC announced Tinubu, candidate of the APC as the winner of the presidential election conducted on February 25.
Speaking at the palace, Tinubu promised not to disappoint Nigerians. “To all the monarchies seated, may God provide you with strong health for you. God will not allow our country to perish.
We will not be used as a tool to disgr@ce you. I will not let you down,” he said. “The journey that we embarked upon and we have returned home with a certificate — it is like our own World Cup — and I thank you all for the effort.”
Re: Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me — President-elect by 4mable: 6:32am On Mar 06, 2023
And you would be the first Nigerian president to lift the world cup.
Re: Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me — President-elect by Mynd44: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2023

(1)

2023 Presidential Election: More Than 20 SAN Set To Reclaim Obi’s Claimed “manda / Nasarawa SDP Assembly Candidate Faults Postponement Of Elections / Tinubu Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, Hand Over To Northerner – Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.