Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles (8032 Views)

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by DamnnNiggarr: 6:17pm On Feb 11
Win the trophy to ameliorate the pains of those we lost – Obi urges super eagles as he cancels trip to Cote D'Ivoire's Abidjan in respect of Mr Herbert Wigwe and other victims of the helicopter crash in the USA
My beloved Super Eagles,

As you step onto the field of play for the epoch -making AFCON finals today, I want to join our teeming compatriots to express my deepest support and commitment to you.

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that I will not be physically present in the stadium to support you. The devastating news of the death of my dear friend, and one of our country's outstanding entrepreneurs, Herbert Wigwe, CEO of Access Holdings, along with his wife and son, and another friend, former Group Managing Director of Nigeria Exchange Group PLC, Abimbola Ogunbanjo's passing has left me deeply saddened and affected.

In the light of this tragedy, I've had to make a difficult decision to cancel my plans to be present physically at the match venue as a mark of respect to these great souls who made immense contributions to the development of our country particularly in education and youth empowerment through jobs. However, be assured of my unflinching support as I remain here at home, engaging in earnest prayer for your success. The Nation and I have unwavering faith in your abilities and believe wholeheartedly that you can achieve victory.

Winning this trophy would not only bring joy to our nation but also serve as a source of solace, helping to ameliorate the immense pain caused by the loss of these young exceptional leaders.

I want you to know that my commitment to you and the entire team remains unwavering. Even though I cannot be there physically, my thoughts and prayers will be with you every step of the way. I will be cheering you on from afar, sending positive energy and support as you compete on the grand stage. Go forth, Super Eagles, and give it your all. Play with passion, determination, and the knowledge that you carry the hopes and dreams of a proud and great nation on your shoulders.

We believe in you, and we are confident that you will make us proud. With heartfelt wishes for success. - PO

Peter Obi

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by DamnnNiggarr: 6:17pm On Feb 11
shocked

The Great Eagles hovering overhead, waiting for the appropriate time to decimate the Elephant.

23 Likes

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11
How person go just dey advise who no ask for him advice

🥵

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by EreluRoz: 6:21pm On Feb 11
Well, he has been a football fan so I won't say he's chasing clout with this.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by jmoore(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11
illicit:
How person go dey advise who no ask for him advice

Dey bab@blu bulabu.

E concern you?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Bobloco: 6:22pm On Feb 11
angry
Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Chinaza06: 6:24pm On Feb 11
Painful
Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Balkan(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11
My predent has spoken with empathy. God bless you Sir,

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by G00dharddick: 6:33pm On Feb 11
Nigeria's president has spoken!

As long as obi has spoken, Forget it, this match is already a walk over for the super eagles!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by YourMrBoo: 6:43pm On Feb 11
Real president

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by slivertongue: 6:55pm On Feb 11
may the best team win

1 Like

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by EmekaA125(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

2027 is already a done deal.

Start dusting your PVCs Nigerians.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by EmekaA125(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11
Tinubu has achieved his long time ambition of becoming President.

Awarding him another 4 year mandate would be suicidal and ill-thought out plan.

Tinubu must give way for Peter Obi to reorganize and revamp our economy.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by EmekaA125(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11
God bless you Peter Obi for wishing Super Eagles success at the finals.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Pgirigory: 7:19pm On Feb 11
Peter girigory Obi is blabbering

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by BarakallahuFeek(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11
Nigeria will win
Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by EmekaA125(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11
Peter Obi is the only credible option we have in Nigeria towards 2027.

If we make mistake of allowing Tinubu to succeed again then it's over.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by BOSSkesh(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11
All this plenty English will not make you………..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Sholaco: 7:21pm On Feb 11
Mumu man, just go and sit down 👎🧐

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by LoveLeadsLand(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11
I thought that Obi was going to talk about too many Nigerians who died watching the tournament this year alone.

Do you know why these deaths happened? Here's why according to an erudite Nigerian professor...

https://www.nairaland.com/7997504/why-more-nigerians-died-watching

Every Nigerian should read this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by EmekaA125(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11
Nigerians: E bin kpa wa oo (We are hungry).

Tinubu: E lo fokanbale (Keep your mind at rest and endure).

This statement shows that Tinubu cares about his family and cronies alone. He doesn't care about average Nigerian.

2027 will end the pain, frustration and hardship orchestrated by Tinubu's poor economic policy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Chivisee: 7:22pm On Feb 11
ok
Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Chivisee: 7:22pm On Feb 11
EmekaA125:

Another ipob delusion grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by aswani(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11
Afta Obidients go say make we leave am alone.

Na only him one dey Naija, him dey forbid to mechionu. Wen dem drag am now, Obidients go start dere wahala.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:23pm On Feb 11
Winning is sure Sir.

We are watching the match like our life kinda depends on it. It's the only joy giver in this Tinubulation era
Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Chivisee: 7:23pm On Feb 11
EmekaA125:

done deal in kuje prison you mean. na there you and obi go end!

7 Likes

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by ecolime(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11
Make us proud Super Eagles.

Nigeria and Nigerians need this AFCON badly.

1 Like

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Mindlog: 7:23pm On Feb 11
Pgirigory:
Peter girigory Obi is blabbering

Your obsession..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Adamux: 7:23pm On Feb 11
EmekaA125:

If he has up to 10% of what the North gave him last year, then call me a bastard. You people are always excited with bad news of kidnapping of our people.

But when election comes, you will remember us. No one is an Island. We shall see.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles by Meti99(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11
Yes o...
Win the trophy at least to make Nigerians happy for the moment..

Where are all those who used
Awolowo (1963)
Abiola (1993) 30years
To campaign for the Emi l'okan crooner in (2023)?
I believe Awolowo and Abiola are crying in their graves for the great disappointment the Balablu master has brought on Nigerians...

Super eagles, abeg when you win the trophy just return from there to your clubs make some wicked souls no take you shine teeth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Chief Of Staff, Gbajabiamila Removed / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 / President Buhari To Visit Ogun State By January 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.