Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect (41264 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Tee2027: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Ok madam but unfortunately your cry will last for 8 good years and nothing you can do about it.

If not you are a very foolish servant of God and a useless religion leader didn't your brain tells you there are apc, pdp, nnpp, aa, adm etc party members in your church?

Showed me where in the Bible where any prophet or disciple of our Lord Jesus got involved in partisan politics? Suddenly all of you from nowhere became political motivational speaker.

Madam u no get shame. Drop bitterness, free your heart power belong to God and He gives it to whoever pleases Him.

This election will make alot of churches to loose members. I belong to some christain group chart on watsapp half of these groups are head by Igbo but since this election issue began last year till Tinubu won I had deleted and blocked almost all of them, how can you be preaching bible and you are praying for Tinubu and Atiku to die is that how muslims are praying for obi to die? Biko mbannu this is not christainity this is pure satanist in christ robe

Shame on you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Bfly: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2023
The ibo people are ready for war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by BabaO2: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2023
This is not a humble pastor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by OLOKOESHIN: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Lol

SENSELESS delusional bastards.

Who is now the President-elect? THE ONE THAT CAME 3RD? grin grin grin

Senseless pained fools

Bloody losers grin

You fools should continue deceiving YOURSELVES in your stupidity and delusions.

At the end of the day, you'll still go ahead to fools yourselves in the court.

SO ATIKU THAT CAME SECOND WILL AGREE FOR THE MANDATE TO BE GIVEN TO OBI THAT CAME 3RD?
They will cry river

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Neyoosha007(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Tunibu is a dead fish and can not be sweet in any soup

Thunder will fire Bola Ahmed Tunibu before before may 29th, my dear people please stay tune
na your papa thunder go fire. Loser, oluuleee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by stano2(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
see your Messiah grin
I don’t know who that man is.
But I don’t really understand how you think, you mean the protest we took part in was to destroy Lagos state?

What about other states this same protest happened, wasn’t this protest done to address some irregularities.
Why have you allowed tribalism eat you so deep, weda you call him Chinedu or Okoro, he’s eligible to go for that position.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by natddon1: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Afikoo:
Pastor Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Centre Abuja has rejected the announcement of Tinubu as As President elect saying He was appointed by INEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3R6wrGmG_A
this woman is going too far and has to be cautioned. I hope when the repercussions start coming to her she won't be acting like she is being bullied?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by fredoooooo: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Dem beat this one join his church ... awon hoeloshi pastorpreneur

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by OYEDIPE(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Thunder will fire Bola Ahmed Tunibu before before may 29th, my dear people please stay tune
Calling someone's father a dead fish.I am sure your fada in not even up to an evaporated crayfish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by stuffs2002: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Una go see wetin Una dey find

Ojukwu said more than her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by babaneenoni(m): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Back to sender #TEAMBAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by excell0001: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2023
stano2:
Nigerians rejected him.
Watch urchins attack and call me Igbo.
To them anyone against the irregularities and incompetency of INEC is an Igbo man.

Are you people not ashamed that in 2023 we are having such a shameful election after billions of your money was used to prepare for this.

Are you not thinking??
During the SARS protest, you all were divided and turned it into an Igbo thing, why do you people always allow yourselves to be used.

Don’t you want a better Nigeria? Are there jobs? What about inflation? What kind of country do you want your kids to grow in? Have you checked the country’s debt profile, what exactly was the money used for?
me come they like igbo poeple,am seeing them as the real people that are patriot in making these nation work

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Tflex01: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2023
Buddha3:

Are you people not tired? Almost two weeks after the elections, you're still rambling everywhere on nairaland as if you're still doing campaigns, when you should be savoring your stolen victory. One would have thought Obi's supporters should be the ones going on these vengeful and remorseless negative evangelisms, but here you are!

Obi has always been the architect of religious turmoil you say? Was it Obi who ran on a Muslim/muslim ticket? You keep claiming Obi exploits the Nigerian masses through religion when in actual fact, your own principal weaponised the same religion from the get-go. He has been appointed President-elect by INEC na, abi?

Make una rest and enjoy your victory. Leave Obi alone to do whatever he pleases at the courts. If he gets his justice, so be it. If he doesn't, so be it. All in all, respect your supposed intelligence and stop disturbing us with these your stale ramblings and unnecessary screenshots.

Since you guys have decided to be unfortunate and a bad loser, we will all continue the madness. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by GloriousGbola: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2023
yawn

there is a template for this

you can shout not my president till you are hoarse

you can demonstrate responsibly in every capital in Nigeria and in the rest of world

and of course, you can donate your life savings so the honest billionaire can retrieve the mandate that he helped pdp lose via divide and rule

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Goodlady(f): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2023
Okiton:
angry

If thunder no fire him, do sound track of thunder n post it on YouTube.
You and Pst Sarah Omokwu made a big mistake.
APC in their evilness can't be fought face to face. They already v back ups for defending their deeds. You all should be silent achievers and plan for 2027. We all know the headache of governance is upon Tinubu not Obi.
So... You guys should stop all these pastors that are using the house of God for political talks. Concentrate on voting good governors but desist from incitive words that may derail into Yoruba vs Igbo fight. Una no dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by yaki84: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2023
I for like bet with person, if PO wins in court i come over ur house and do ur chores for 2months..

If he doesnt, u reciprocate.

The best PO can get from the court is rerun in some polling units, he can never be announce the winner outrightly..
Never.

Even Atiku that i supported can never get any meaningful judgment outside a rerun in some PUs.
Pdp lost cos they to battle DIVIDED.

Votes LP had in plateau suppose to go to PDP
Votes LP had in.Benue suppose to go to PDP
Votes LP had in nasarawa suppose to go to PDP
Votes LP had in Lagos suppose to go to PDP
Votes LP used in winning fCT suppose to go to PDP.

Nigerians were tired of APC and worse all the audacity to project MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket.

But the same Nigerians were confused who to chose between Atiku and PO who before the 2023 election were of the same party.

If they had gone to the polls united, we wouldn't have been talking about Inec and Rigging and BVAs and Uploading of Results.

Nigerians would have been celebrating till today..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Tflex01: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2023
natddon1:
this woman is going too far and has to be cautioned. I hope when the repercussions start coming to her she won't be acting like she is being bullied?

Let them swear Tinubu in first. Some churches will close down permanently.

You will see them crying persecution everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Ajanakuasla: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Only my prayer for Our IPOB is for God to give them peace. They trouble day and night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by bcashy: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Many are mad ,few are roaming grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by lildush(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Okiton:
angry

He is going to be arrested before or on the 29th may 2023
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by ajadematanle: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2023
This woman is a shame to the church of God. She should be taken to court for uttering words that could cause civil disobedient on the street.If you have collected money from Peter Obi and your prophecy hasn't come true.It's either you keep shut or return the money given to instead of using altar of God to mislead congregant.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Zandena(f): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Isn't this same woman that said last year she was ready to waste her vote for charlatan Obi? You have done exactly what you promised and the expected outcome is what you've got!
Let me warn you madam, any violence you instigate will turn around to consume not only you but your entire lineage!
So be careful be careful be careful!
A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by maridrug(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Afikoo:
Pastor Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Centre Abuja has rejected the announcement of Tinubu as As President elect saying He was appointed by INEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3R6wrGmG_A
This is the assignment of Christ Jesus to gospel the good news.
I honor God's name not to abuse nor insult you.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Tflex01:

Since you guys have decided to be unfortunate and a bad loser, we will all continue the madness. grin

Rest, my guy!

Don't pre-empt the judiciary. You've asked us to go to court and we have acquiesced to your fear induced suggestion. We don begin trek go court.

So calm down! Abi na fear dey make una palpitate like this.. grin?
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by gabbytabby: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Tthe worst human alive
The wildest animal in the zoo
The drug pusher extraordinary
Evans Kidnapper brothers
The prolific armed robbers
Destroyer of infrastructure
The blood thieves

What is not to like

Left to me they will send all of you back to your states and build a wall round it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by NoToPile: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2023
I have said it that pastors should not be involved in partisan politics.

The altar of God should not be a platform to promote or campaign for any body at all.

You are entitled to your personal opinion and support whoever you want to support but please you guys should not desecrate the altar of God abeg. Ahahn what is all this now. All these statements should not be coming from the altar.

God is patient oo

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by soil4soil(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2023
They have started again if I say what is on my mind they will say I should not say such thing against a man of God as I am Christian

But I will hold my peace until I see that Tinubu did not spend his first 4 year term or if he spends it then I will say what is in my mind.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by IfnobeGod20: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2023
2busy:

I THOUGHT SHE SAID THEY WANT TO BE VOTE WASTERS.
I SAW HER VIDEO WHERE SHE INSTRUCT HER CHURCH MEMBERS TO GO OUT AND WASTE THEIR VOTES.

WHY IS SHE REJECTING THE WINNER NOW THAT HER MEMBERS HAVE WASTED ALL THEIR VOTES.

PREACH SALVATION , THEY NO GREE..... DRAGING RELIGION INTO POLITICS.

PRAY FOR YOUR LEADERS.....PRAY FOR YOUR COUNTRY....THE ANGELS WILL SAME AMEN TO YOUR PERSONAL PRAYERS.
But God still answered her prayers because the FCT she is, Obi got over 70% of the votes there.
And until the end, you cannot say her votes had been wasted because tribunal will still adjudicate on the matter. So, save yourself this headache.

This line of pastors or the like suppose to be praying for the nation is what I hate hearing. It is today clerics have been praying for the country? Before you were born they've been praying. Many have even prayed their intestine out for this nation. I know in my church there is no line of prayers would want to pray that prayers for the nation and leaders won't be included. Not because God doesn't answer them but the evil men do, the evil citizens do, the evil politicians do, the evil you and I join them to do had not made the prayers to be effectual. The bible is explicit, we cannot be in sin and say the grace of God to abound. The bible says, it's not possible.
Do you think it is a coincidence that the country is swimming in retrogression? When the will of God is not done by us. What do you expect? His wrath.
You won't be surprise that those that are even castigating our leaders are the one that love the nation the most. No one would be happy to be sweating and praying for the progress of the nation and some set of people drawing the hand of the clock backward.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Petie33: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2023
adecz:
🆗

This my First to comment for February
is dedicated to the Nigerians whose
voices were stolen in the recently concluded
presidential polls.

It is not over until it is over as God has
heard the wailing and gnashing of teeth &
hasn't gone to sleep on Nigeria's matter..

An election that 1st, 2nd and 3 position
all won 12 states each can't just be
decided like that..😐😐😐

How many weeks you weep
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by 99persait(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2023
The problem of nigeria is the youth. They are not deep no critical thinking.They jump from here to there without any destination.most of them are lazy and idle looking for a miracle to escape their poverty state.
So they jump on every bandwagon that come their way with reasoning deep.
Just ask them what their choice candidate has done in the past.
They will insult you and your family
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by emecheboy2(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Tinubu is not my president, Tinubu is a corrupt selected Manchurian President who only sees himself, his corrupt party members and allies.
Mahmood Yakubu is the corrupt version of Harry Houdini of INEC. Specializes in misdirection, misinformation, smoke screen of lies and assist in magical rigging.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Petie33: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Buddha3:

Rest, my guy!

Don't pre-empt the judiciary. You've asked us to go to court and we have acquiesced to your fear induced suggestion. We don begin trek go court.

So calm down! Abi na fear dey make una palpitate like this.. grin?

Who go fear kettle wa yan say pot black
All this lie lie people sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.