Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman (24272 Views)

My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Mumud killed inecs angryhe will go down in history to be the devious character they buried inecs,what yu have now is inecs skeletons. sad
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by millionaireman: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Before resigning, Mammood must explain why he rushed to announce the result of a presidential election he conducted without the guidelines he earlier prescribed for the conduct of the election. In a normal country, jail term waits for him because his defence of technical glitches is not acceptable. Billions of Naira were spent to offset any technical hitches before the election.
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by DrMuzungu(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2023
bala bulaba president should rule this place for life.
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by Sacrednes: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2023
that your brain na corn 🌽 full inside.
Yeye Urchin
HellVictorinho7:
since ur brain is fake
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by IyanuDeb(f): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2023
that's what we want, this is a top notch display of incompetence
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by Kingcalls: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
MadeMan01:
Exactly
He knew what he did.
He sold out on the presidential and it won't stand.
He should resign and be banned from public office at federal, state and local govt levels

He should be arrested
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by guychidile: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
He should resign and as well cancel the result retrieve the certificate of return from Tinubu,declare LP under Obi Dati as the winner of the presidential election, had over the certificate of return to PO dasool.
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by Brandconsultany: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
IBUYACCOUNTS:
shocked shocked shocked

Atiku's last chance to be a president...

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.

I've one for sale. DM me 07043120410
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by Mandesz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Obi Effect go reach every state
now I respect the youths, they said and mean it. If truely the election was free and fair enough, Nigeria would be better for it.
How can PO win in Lagos but LP could only win 2 house of representatives and no Senate seats?
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by optimusprime2(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Petie33:

Cry more
Oga does it look like I am crying?
I am trying to say MC Oluomo is our role model...

I will be so glad to see all children in Nigeria emulate the classiness of our gallant MC Oluomo.
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by Petie33: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
optimusprime2:

Oga does it look like I am crying?
I am trying to say MC Oluomo is our role model...

I will be so glad to see all children in Nigeria emulate the classiness of our gallant MC Oluomo.

Hahaha cry more
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by Holaomoakin(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by HellVictorinho7: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sacrednes:
that your brain na corn 🌽 full inside.
Yeye Urchin
u beta reach maggot?
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by opeldavid: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
I wonder what INEC chairman is still doing on that seat. The man failed us woefully, can't the hypocrite just resign?
Is it too much to ask for or to do?
And by the way, what is the REC in Lagos and Rivers still doing? They should be sacked ASAP.

A stolen mandate should be returned. Peter Obi won fair and square.
We don't trust the supreme court and its shenanigans.

Corrupt judges.
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by Sacrednes: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
comparing maggots to you is a shame to maggots
HellVictorinho7:
u beta reach maggot?
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by missymide: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Your evils are going to be following you all. When you and obj were in government and people were shouting did you resign from office hmmm. You people will be chasing yourselves

1 Like

Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by Winnersunited: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
nairalee:
I will never be able to understand one man will stupidly truncate the voice of millions of people and still be bold to come in front of camera to speak English.

Yakubu should be hurriedly arrested and locked up for Gross incompetence that's capable of causing civil unrest
The man is very deceitful. He deliberately and shamelessly allocated figures as he likes.
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by IgOga(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Atiku the dollar SPV looter nor get mouth for this election grin grin grin

You think say na 1993 wey you go connive with IBB to annul election cos you loose primary to MKO Abiola.

Tinubu will rule over you and if e nor sweet your body Dubai is your final destination grin grin grin
Re: Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman by HellVictorinho7: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sacrednes:
comparing maggots to you is a shame to maggots
copyist ,no creativity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.