Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland (3972 Views)

Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by Buhari4sale: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
I'm here
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by IgOga(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
asanausana91:
I am with Dino on this. We must come out to demonstrate against this evil INEC.

Go with your family now grin grin grin grin

You think this is a banana republic.....for my assessment of Obi's incompetence....the man is actually more civil than Atiku and the PDp. He said I will go to court. I respect him for that....

Join the PDP agbero and go protest
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by asanausana91: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
IgOga:

Go with your family now grin grin grin grin

You think this is a banana republic.....for my assessment of Obi's incompetence....the man is actually more civil than Atiku and the PDp. He said I will go to court. I respect him for that....

Join the PDP agbero and go protest
even Banana republic cannot conduct a useless election like this.
You are shouting go to court,go to court because you know that the justice system of this country is rubbish especially with the present CJN.
The present CJN who is also a Yoruba Muslim will never allow justice to prevail.
If Ahmed Lawan and Akpabio who did not contest primaries were declared winner, what else do we expect from the useless CJN?
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by 77star: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
so you done rush go beg money before grin
Never

I don't
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by IgOga(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
asanausana91:
even Banana republic cannot conduct a useless election like this.
You are shouting go to court,go to court because you know that the justice system of this country is rubbish especially with the present CJN.
The present CJN who is also a Yoruba Muslim will never allow justice to prevail.
If Ahmed Lawan and Akpabio who did not contest primaries were declared winner, what else do we expect from the useless CJN?

So what do you want to do? Destroy the country?

You entered into an election....you can either win or loose......Atiku and Obi lost......if they have any grievances then they should go to court with their petition.

The Supreme court does not entertain election dispute as the first point of call. The election tribunal is the first point of call. When the tribunal gives it's verdict inec and the other defendants may appeal that verdict. If the Appeal court sustains the verdict. Then you go to the Supreme court.

As corrupt as Obasanjo and Maurice Iwu were with INEC, Peter Obi reclaimed his mandate, Mimiko of Labour Party reclaimed his mandate in court, Ladoja reclaimed his governorship seat.......Adeleke went to tribunal with evidence of overvoting in Osun and won at the tribunal.......If Atiku or Obi have solid evidence I am sure the tribunal will grant them their prayer.

INEC does not have the power to cancel the election. PDP protest is nothing but a way to create chaos for Saturday's guber election when PDP is expected to loose almost all their seats
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by asanausana91: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
IgOga:

So what do you want to do? Destroy the country?

You entered into an election....you can either win or loose......Atiku and Obi lost......if they have any grievances then they should go to court with their petition.

The Supreme court is
the same supreme court that made Ahmed Lawan and Akpabio candidates even when they did not participated in the primaries?
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by johnmartus(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Which image you are searchingfor.
jmoore:

Inasmuch Dino is a clown, no evidence to suggest he is on nairaland.

When you search for images on Google, you will be directed to many websites.
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by jmoore(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
johnmartus:
Which image you are searchingfor.

Any image you want.

For example, If I want to search for a picture of Buhari protesting. I will go to Google and search for it. Most Nigerian websites including nairaland will be among the top sources for such images.
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by IgOga(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
asanausana91:
the same supreme court that made Ahmed Lawan and Akpabio candidates even when they did not participated in the primaries?

As corrupt as Obasanjo and Maurice Iwu were with INEC, Peter Obi reclaimed his mandate, Mimiko of Labour Party reclaimed his mandate in court, Ladoja reclaimed his governorship seat.......Adeleke went to tribunal with evidence of overvoting in Osun and won at the tribunal.......If Atiku or Obi have solid evidence I am sure the tribunal will grant them their prayer.

INEC does not have the power to cancel the election. PDP protest is nothing but a way to create chaos for Saturday's guber election when PDP is expected to loose almost all their seats
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by johnmartus(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
So what give you confidence that dino is searching for images?
jmoore:

Any image you want.

For example, If I want to search for a picture of Buhari protesting. I will go to Google and search for it. Most Nigerian websites including nairaland will be among the top sources for such images.
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by jmoore(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
johnmartus:
So what give you confidence that dino is searching for images?
Which evidence shows Dino is on nairaland?
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by asanausana91: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
IgOga:

Even when Yar'adua publicly said that the election that brought him was not free and fair, did you see him losing in the supreme court? We are talking about presidential election and you are bringing governorship election.
Ghana didn't use the court to change their situation.
China did not follow democratic means to fight corruption to a lower stage.
Every system in Nigeria is corrupt,so how do you expect a corrupt institution to give you justice.
Someone that did not participated in primary election is now a senator, is that not the 7 wonders of the world?
Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by IgOga(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
asanausana91:
Even when Yar'adua publicly said that the election that brought him was not free and fair, did you see him losing in the supreme court? We are talking about presidential election and you are bringing governorship election.
Ghana didn't use the court to change their situation.
China did not follow democratic means to fight corruption to a lower stage.
Every system in Nigeria is corrupt,so how do you expect a corrupt institution to give you justice.
Someone that did not participated in primary election is now a senator, is that not the 7 wonders of the world?

The current Ghanian president won back his mandate at the supreme court. If the evidence is there...the mandate will be returned...if the evidence only points to a rerun...the court may agree with inec to avoid creating a constitutional crisis where we may not have a president or vice president for 6 months

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Was Nigeria Given Her Name? / Gov Fayose Buying Fruits From a Hawker (photo) / Next Up !!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.