Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" (19788 Views)

Concerned Northerners Vow To Defend Tinubu’s Mandate / APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2023
It is really laughable and unthinkable.
IyaebeTheGreat:
And by all means as well . I don’t understand why someone that came 3rd will have the guts to claim stolen mandate, is that not juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by obrian888: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2023
The mandate is a trust to them based on their proven records in Lagos and Borno states and their excellent administrative prowess over the years as well as sustained nationalism,” Abubakar said.

ALL THESE USELESS OLD MEN INSTEAD OF RETIRING BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND HEADING FAMIL MEETINGS THEY HAVE DECIDED TO STAY - PUT IN THE CITY TO BE CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR THE CITY AND THE YOUNG GENERATION. THEY CAME TO THE CITY FROM THEIR VILLAGES AND CONVERTED THE CITY TO A VILLAGE WANTING EVERYBODY TO RESPECT THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR AGE.TIFNUBU AND SHIT MAN WON BECAUSE OF THIER PROVEN RECORDS AS FORMER GOVERNORS?SO DURING THEIR TENURE THEY RULE THE 36 STATES AS 2 GOVERNORS WITH EXPANSION TO THE OTHER 34 STATES?OGA ABOKI,YOU ARE MUMU.YOUR FELLOW COLLEAGUE THE RICE FARMER SAID PMB SHOULD COMPENSATE RICE FARMERS DUE TO THE LOSS THEY SUFFERED DUE TO THE NAIRA SWAP,AT YOUR AGE OYU ARE STILL DOING DRUG OR WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?IS APC NOT HTE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY?THAT OWNS THE NAIRA SWAP POLICY?COMPENSATE YOU FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE?SHEY YOU DEY MAD NI?PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES,LIFE SAVINGS,SOURCE OF LIVELYHOOD DUE TO THIS USELESS PROGRAMME OF YOUR FAILED APC AND YOU ARE HERE OPENING YOUR MOUTH WIDE TO SPIT NONSENSE,BABA GO HOME.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by cejaypriesty(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Softmirror:
TINUBU SHOULD JUST BE READY WITH A BIG KOBOKO FOR ANY DISOBEDIENT FOOL IN THE NAME OF OBIDIENT AFTER BEING SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA BECAUSE THIS PEOPLE ARE CURSED AND THE REASON WHY NIGERIA HAS NOT BEING ABLE TO REALISE IT'S POTENTIAL.
Learn to speak and write in English before screaming online please.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by elonmuskbaby: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2023
leisuretym:
All Yorubas who didn’t vote last time should come out, Igbos are out to take Lagos, we don’t want Nkechi as our First Lady in Lagos, we don’t want Chinedu as our governor in yorubaland .

Don’t be a slave to Chinedu in Lagos , they have displayed so much hatred toward the Yoruba race in the past few two years, at the highest level in the past weeks.

They are tribalist bigots of the highest order.

Yoruba Ronu ooo
they cannot.the cane they'll use to flog chinedu and nkechi is in the hands of the
gate keepers of Lagos politics- council of elders and bureaucrats in Yoruba land.iwo maworan

The kain cane wey those ones go dey flog them and they won't be able to cry outside na that type of cane them go collect.yorubas call it Iya inu grin

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by obrian888: 11:36am On Mar 06, 2023
What are you planning to defend? these people don't have a single shame, the whole world is laughing you people, what will happen to you people in court will be a tsunami honestly, a dog that wants to die no longer hears the voice of it's owner.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by reddingtonblack: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Racoon:
grin Meanwhile, why is INEC uploading contradicting results on its portal now than what was collated and announced on national TV?

OGA all these social media propaganda won't save LP, IRev is for citizens to verify the results uploaded are authentic, i just checked my polling unit in Lagos turns out Authentic ... that is what i expect we so called youths to be doing now. the fight should be for a good system not OBi must win madness.

Don't let one unfortunate influencer, media or celebrity mis-guide us, do it yourself, expose INEC yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by LegacyB: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=121511782][/quote]
Go to court. Keep whinnying while we keep winning.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by bizzibodi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
What means like violence.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by reddingtonblack: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
the irev is now uploading different results from their servers different from the one been announced manually even without going to court this guys shoot themselves in the foot. They don't even know how to rig a simple election
Buhari knows exactly what hr is doing don't want to make it look like he treated Tinubu badly he want to make Tinubu know that at least he tried for him grin.
This is the most easiest case even if obi employ charge and bail lawyer he will win

The IREv portal does not display like that, you can only check your polling unit original sheet.

IREV is not design for collation or Sum total, I believe all those celebrity shouting rigging must have checked there polling unit by now ... why are they quiet and not showing what the discrepancies as alleged, I just checked my polling unit in lagos and it was authentic. post your own that Inec falsified. lets do it ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Putinofrussia: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=121511782][/quote]
Is that the way to show the results?
Show the polling units scores,one followed by the other abd do the calculations not this scam,sir.
The IREV...

Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Tee2027: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nope... It will be final when the courts declare it final!

Ihedioha thought his swearing in as governor of Imo state was final too, but the Supreme court said otherwise!

Dey whin yourself when you are done let us know. Atiku went with all evidence and support in 2019 pls how far, Talkless of an overated sense missed road 3rd place called Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tee2027:

Dey whin yourself when you are done let us know. Atiku went with all evidence and support in 2019 pls how far, Talkless of an overated sense missed road 3rd place called Obi.

Atiku was challenging an incumbent who pays the salaries of the courts! Big difference bro! grin

Atiku stood no chance!

If the courts don't deliver prior to May 29, Tinubu is home and dry!

Well, not my problem tbh!... Nigeria is no longer my headache.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Spanki(f): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
I can tell you for real that there is high fear in the camp of tinubu and his gang.

The walls around tinubu are shattered.

Wailing wailer🤣😂😄😃🤣😂😅😀
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Christian07(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tee2027:
Tinubu is the president either they like or not h is the president and that is final.

Be calming down
Una few way no mean well for this country
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
franchasofficia:
Came 3rd by which result; original result or forged results?

The whole result was forged so there is no need talking about LP coming 3rd cos Tinubu was rejected by all Nigerians, from Abuja to Lagos to Osun to Kano to Kaduna to Plateau to Rivers to Taraba to Nasarawa to Edo to Delta, etc
Well, here in Abuja Atiku has started a protest. Obidients should follow next grin
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Tee2027: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Christian07:

Be calming down
Una few way no mean well for this country

Oh you mean well for Nigeria and you are forcing obi on people? Oh you mean well for Nigeria and you are bullying, mocking, garrassing, threatening people freedom of choice and right to associate?

Obi will never rule Nigeria even in 100 years time.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lashist:

But an idiot like you applauded hope uzodinma that came from 4th to steal another's mandate...that hate and hunger will quench you las las cheesy
undecided
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Christian07(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tee2027:

Oh you mean well for Nigeria and you are forcing obi on people? Oh you mean well for Nigeria and you are bullying, mocking, garrassing, threatening people freedom of choice and right to associate?

Obi will never rule Nigeria even in 100 years time.

Forcing obi on people really
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by XLence: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
udemzyudex:
Every means necessary or every legal means necessary?

When I said they will gaslight themselves, people think I was joking. APC will start a war Nigeria cannot recover from. All because one man said it was his turn.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Mecka: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And by all means as well . I don’t understand why someone that came 3rd will have the guts to claim stolen mandate, is that not juju.
zzor, if i catch you i will violate your pussy. Silly bitch
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by GCFRin2034: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Heavensent01:

if she doesn't what can you do? when you even remove your river states out of the votes obi won't still match Tinubu

you obidient are just too dumb

Don’t be a public nuisance
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Softmirror: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sermwell:

ou think Tinubu is so foolish to do this knowing he's on a stolen mandate? Someone that has already set up reconcilation committee to negotiate with other candidates? grin Just dey play

HE DID SAME AFTER HE WON THE APC PRIMARIES. IT IS HIS STYLE OF LEADERSHIP. DON'T TRY TO MAKE A FALSE ASSUMPTION FROM WHAT IS TOO OBVIOUS.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by opeldavid: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
I wonder what INEC chairman is still doing on that seat. The man failed us woefully, can't the hypocrite just resign?
Is it too much to ask for or to do?
And by the way, what is the REC in Lagos and Rivers still doing? They should be sacked ASAP.

A stolen mandate should be returned. Peter Obi won fair and square.
We don't trust the supreme court and its shenanigans.

Corrupt judges.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Vitally123: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Stolen mandate "Fight it, drag it, snatch the ballot box, tear the election papers, lock the Elegushi get, win it by all means" Touting strategy.
Nigerians and the world have not forgotten. BARON.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by amuwo1980: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Including violence , burning Igbo people’s shops , harassing Igbo ppl and intimidating them , APC wants to kill all of us Igbos , our survival as a people is in serious danger , if they must kill us we must make it very difficult for them and if possible kill them first, this is no joking matter
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The court case will be an easy win for Peter Obi unless the court receives bribe
bribe can't even work at this time when there's overwhelming evidences against APC and its criminal drug lord.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Tee2027: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Christian07:

Forcing obi on people really

Yes, that is what you are all doing and listen good let obi go to heaven then go to hell then enter ground and enter sea he will never be Nigeria president, let him and his supporters carry on with their online bullying, intimidation, threatening, abusive, disrespectful, terrorism and mockery on Internet Aso Rock he will never enter.

Everybody want a better Nigeria bt through obi and his supporters political terrorism, never. Apc should rule forever if only obi is the alternative.

Spit!!!
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by CSTRR: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Look at the difference between apc and peter obi.

Peter obi : we will recover through every legal and peaceful means.

Apc: We will defend tinubu's mandate by any means necessary.

This is the difference between light and darkness.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by CSTRR: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tee2027:

Yes, that is what you are all doing and listen good let obi go to heaven then go to hell then enter ground and enter sea he will never be Nigeria president, let him and his supporters carry on with their online bullying, intimidation, threatening, abusive, disrespectful, terrorism and mockery on Internet Aso Rock he will never enter.

Everybody want a better Nigeria bt through obi and his supporters political terrorism, never. Apc should rule forever if only obi is the alternative.

Spit!!!
APC will rule you and your family forever.

The rest of us did not sign ourselves into your bondage.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Tee2027: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
CSTRR:

APC will rule you and your family forever.

The rest of us did not sign ourselves into your bondage.

You are the one that know the boundage you are, I'm not under any boundage laziness is what is killing you all, you are too lazy and dull that is why you all lament over everything go and hustle, be creative you won't even remember your occultic obi.

I'm doing great in my own world so I do not need obi or even Tinubu or Atiku for anything because my destiny is not in their hands but Tinubu is my choice politically despite I'm a pdp but at this moment of 2023 Tinubu is the man. ok.

You that you are not under boundage you are following a man who can not point to any soul he has help in his village, in SE and in Nigeria yet you are not under boundage?

You are not under boundage your obi rule his state for 8 years and turned the state to a slum yet its your messiah and you are not under boundage?

A man whom his ugm and ipob are beheading and eating human being yet look elsewhere and you called him your messiah and you are not under boundage ba?

The list is endless the type of boundage you are not just a boundage you are chained down like ram, obi has manipulated your mind and subharged your reason status to a full time something else pls see your pastor, Olumba jazz working on you seriously.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by CSTRR: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tee2027:

You are the one that know the boundage you are, I'm not under any boundage laziness is what is killing you all, you are too lazy and dull that is why you all lament over everything go and hustle, be creative you won't even remember your occultic obi.

I'm doing great in my own world so I do not need obi or even Tinubu or Atiku for anything because my destiny is not in their hands but Tinubu is my choice politically despite I'm a pdp but at this moment of 2023 Tinubu is the man. ok.

You that you are not under boundage you are following a man who can not point to any soul he has help in his village, in SE and in Nigeria yet you are not under boundage?

You are not under boundage your obi rule his state for 8 years and turned the state to a slum yet its your messiah and you are not under boundage?

A man whom his ugm and ipob are beheading and eating human being yet look elsewhere and you called him your messiah and you are not under boundage ba?

The list is endless the type of boundage you are not just a boundage you are chained down like ram, obi has manipulated your mind and subharged your reason status to a full time something else pls see your pastor, Olumba jazz working on you seriously.
Please tell me.

Did you drink breast milk as a baby?

I don't think so.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Tee2027: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
CSTRR:

Please tell me.

Did you drink breast milk as a baby?

I don't think so.

No na Kunnu u drank when u are a baby bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just In:polling Unit Result / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds / APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.