Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" (19755 Views)

Concerned Northerners Vow To Defend Tinubu’s Mandate / APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Scamburster(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tee2027:

Oh you mean well for Nigeria and you are forcing obi on people? Oh you mean well for Nigeria and you are bullying, mocking, garrassing, threatening people freedom of choice and right to associate?

Obi will never rule Nigeria even in 100 years time.
Can you bet your life?
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Tee2027: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Scamburster:

Can you bet your life?

Bet my life because of an occultic man, are you for real?

Bro till obi will die he will never rule Nigeria write it down ok. After May 2023 obi will be capture and chain like Kanu on hard floor mark my word.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Dymaco(m): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And by all means as well . I don’t understand why someone that came 3rd will have the guts to claim stolen mandate, is that not juju.
But it was not juju when uzodinma, owerri state government that came fourth won the election
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by ycat: 3:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Many Yoruba didn't register to vote and don't have Pvc because Akintoye and Sunday Igboho told them that there was no need since they would be getting Yoruba nation in Dec 2022. We need to factor this into it. Yoruba nation movement packed with half igbos, headed by Sunday Igboho was designed for this purpose and has cost Yoruba as intended. When I kept telling my people to watch who they follow, who surround them and what they have done for Yoruba vs what they do for other tribe, like Sunday Igboho selling all land in Soka in Ibadan to igbos because he has a child with igbo lady who was also the one that informed the DSS of his location.
leisuretym:
All Yorubas who didn’t vote last time should come out, Igbos are out to take Lagos, we don’t want Nkechi as our First Lady in Lagos, we don’t want Chinedu as our governor in yorubaland .

Don’t be a slave to Chinedu in Lagos , they have displayed so much hatred toward the Yoruba race in the past few two years, at the highest level in the past weeks.

They are tribalist bigots of the highest order.

Yoruba Ronu ooo
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by 9ja083: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2023
leisuretym:
All Yorubas who didn’t vote last time should come out, Igbos are out to take Lagos, we don’t want Nkechi as our First Lady in Lagos, we don’t want Chinedu as our governor in yorubaland .

Don’t be a slave to Chinedu in Lagos , they have displayed so much hatred toward the Yoruba race in the past few two years, at the highest level in the past weeks.

Yoruba Ronu ooo

Hope u said Yoruba Ronu when youths are being converted to agberos, health system are so poor that he choose UK 🇬🇧 the only tax that can help to improve economy is being stolen on daily basis despite not in office, have 80% control over Lagos income without asking how are Lagosians coping with all he has stolen from them. A simple agbero have more rights than a graduate in Lagos including u.
The youth should learn to vote out incompetent leaders. By so doing, every politician will learn to do a great work so as to please ppl and earn their vote.
Move towards a great nation. More over, he is a complete Yoruba man. Just that his mother is Ibo origin. I see nothing in that. Adeleke’s mother is ibo and he is Yoruba.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Munzy14:

Lmao na wow o.
Stop hiding in another persons shadows, that’s a very silly thing to do. I know the imp behind the monika and not worth my response.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Allardyce: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop hiding in another persons shadows, that’s a very silly thing to do. I know the imp behind the monika and not worth my response.
You are really silly like your Dad. grin
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Waterbear(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
leisuretym:

Yoruba Ronu ooo

You are so primitive
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Waterbear(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
leisuretym:

Yoruba Ronu ooo
So you are campaigning with ethnic differences...
And you still are calling another tribe tribalistic..
Lol

Your shame dey shame me..
If you dont have shame, I have small shame for you
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Waterbear(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodconcept78:
OUR MANDATE CANT BE STOLEN BY THE OPPORTUNIST OBI THAT WANTED TO DIVIDE OUR COUNTRY BY HIS TRIBAL AND RELIGION POLITICS.

REASON WHY HE FAILED WOEFULLY.

SAI JAGABAN

You people are the tribalistic set of humans, everything about you is tribe and fight..
When have you seen igbos fighting yorubas like this in the se?
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Waterbear(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tribal:
tongue They said he would not even win Primaries, he Won. They said he can no more win the Hearts of Northerners to Support him without Money because they used Emefiele to Change Money not knowing that they punished innocent Nigerians for Nothing! Without Money he still Won their Hearts of No wxwxrtherners.They say Buhari is against him, Buhari proved them stupid and wrong with Ferocious Uppercut by him and beautiful Ashia displaying his Big Thumprinted Ballots of their Vote for Tinubu! He brutally shut them up! They said ok he will not win Presidency he Won! They say No Presidents in the World would ever Congratulate him, Presidents are already Congratulating the Greatest Wisest African Politician ever liveth! All what the wailing demonic Sad Souls say doesn't come to pass. https://www.nairaland.com/7593560/president-france-emmanuel-macron-congratulates

And after all the rigging done, he would finally drop that mandate .
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by leisuretym: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Waterbear:

You are so primitive

Get out! Anofia
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Waterbear(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2023
leisuretym:

Get out! Anofia

Mumu...
Onu ike...
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Scamburster(m): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2023
Tee2027:

Bet my life because of an occultic man, are you for real?

Bro till obi will die he will never rule Nigeria write it down ok. After May 2023 obi will be capture and chain like Kanu on hard floor mark my word.
Hahaahahahaha 😂, delusional. You need help seriously. But write it down somewhere Obi is your president whether you like it or not.
Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by Waterbear(m): 1:42am On Mar 18, 2023
leisuretym:

Get out! Anofia
Otu ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr / Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.