Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate (279 Views)

May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu / Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by OpzyGist(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Chief Kenneth Gbagi, the Social Democratic Party governorship candidate in Delta State, has promised to revive the non-functional Asaba textile mill if he is elected as the state Governor in the upcoming election.

He made the promise during a rally that was attended by pastors from various churches and women groups in Asaba on Saturday.

Gbagi stated that within a year of assuming office, his government would revamp the textile mill, produce various types of clothing materials and export them to other countries. He added that reviving the mill would provide job opportunities for youths and increase the internally generated revenue of the state.

The SDP governorship candidate also promised to transform part of Isoko lands into a rice-producing area and make education free from primary to university level for all schools in Delta State. He lamented the poor state of public schools in the state and vowed to improve the system, adding that his government officials’ children would attend public schools in the state.

Furthermore, Gbagi pledged to …

See the full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/local/if-i-am-elected-ill-pay-every-delta-youth-n30000-monthly-sdp-gov-candidate-chief-kenneth-gbagi/

Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by princeade86(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Sakamaje. Politicians don see mumu Nigerians finished. See finished indeed. U playing on people intelligent, and after election, u will deny it like APC did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Useless animal that maltreats his staff at Signatious Hotel PTI junction.

2 Likes

Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by 40Bullets: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2023
OBIdients have formatted the brain of Politicians o
Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Isn't he the one that stripped his workers naked? He should go an pay them their money first.

1 Like

Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by ojun50(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2023
See mumu talk, sha this one dey wine us ni

1 Like

Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by royalamour(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2023
See this thief.
Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by Felabrity: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2023
This one dey learn from Buhari

Buhari 2015 campaign promises
Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by highchief1: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
OpzyGist:
Chief Kenneth Gbagi, the Social Democratic Party governorship candidate in Delta State, has promised to revive the non-functional Asaba textile mill if he is elected as the state Governor in the upcoming election.

He made the promise during a rally that was attended by pastors from various churches and women groups in Asaba on Saturday.

Gbagi stated that within a year of assuming office, his government would revamp the textile mill, produce various types of clothing materials and export them to other countries. He added that reviving the mill would provide job opportunities for youths and increase the internally generated revenue of the state.

The SDP governorship candidate also promised to transform part of Isoko lands into a rice-producing area and make education free from primary to university level for all schools in Delta State. He lamented the poor state of public schools in the state and vowed to improve the system, adding that his government officials’ children would attend public schools in the state.

Furthermore, Gbagi pledged to …

See the full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/local/if-i-am-elected-ill-pay-every-delta-youth-n30000-monthly-sdp-gov-candidate-chief-kenneth-gbagi/
u couldn’t pay the workers in ur hotel it is delta youths u want to pay.
Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Now I know the man not to vote if I was a Deltan
Re: If I Am Elected, I’ll Pay Every Delta Youth N30,000 Monthly- SDP Gov Candidate by Ikea81: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Story, you can lie.

(1) (Reply)

My Plane Encounter With Arrogant Senator Bassey Albert On April 12,2022 / LAGOS GUBER: Lucky Irabor To Activate "Operation Blue Ocean"!! / Grv Has No Godfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.