Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) (72432 Views)

Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) / May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures) / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
fineboynl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR77ghdCrtg

Dino melaye, PDP national Chairman and tabuwal
Didnt Atiku and the PDP say they will sue Inec and challenge the election? Now why the protest? Isn't this a waste of time?

Now is among the reason why they lost the election, they can never ever get their priority straight. Disgruntled lot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Mylove55(f): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:
Very good those manufacture result must not stand.
idiotic pigs are too funny,
The same election atiku won in North and obi won in South,
Atiku and obi should fight for second position
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

Obi is a coward and will never sit on the throne same with the Igbo community

You will withdraw this statement in the coming days. Lols
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Uchedizzy(f): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Did he also win the election , iam not understanding again
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
coconutbag:
Nobody should call for any cancellation. The entire results should be recalculated from original results from polling units and a rightful winner duely declared..

Very simple my brother. No any other bruhaha.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Bollinga: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
jumper524:
Election has finished, all their humanitarian services has gone to the Bush.
Obi didn't even symphatize with borno market victims neither did Atiku even know of any tragedy happening in Ekiti. but they were all over the country during campaign sympathising with flood victims and capitalising on their tragedy got votes.
Now it's clear they were only exploiting peoples weakness for votes rather than being their original selves.

You mentioned obi and ATIKU without mentioning your messiah Tinubu. You reeks of Hypocrite. Shame on you
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by alobright17(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Lol, is our god not wonderful?

Atiku protesting against inec under Buhari's leadership, the same Buhari that him and Tinubu campaigned for in 2015.

That's why I love this man called Obi, he no dey do any protest or violence, dude was even advising his supporters against protesting.

The stolen mandate will be returned.

So it is not interesting to you that the same Atiku and Obi that wanted to Rule Nigerians 4yrs ago are now campaigning against each other?

Nothing is more interesting than that
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Blakjewelry(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:
The time he was supposed to use to strategies, he didn't.
I was also suprised that Atiku is too relaxed about this election, I thought he had something giving him assurance, not k owing he was letting Dino and Ayu deceive him that he'll win no matter what.

If Atiku has appealed to youths and South for a joint ticket with Obi all these will not be happening.
He said obi chickened out because the governors were planning to enforce a candidate, he said he did not run but stand to fight, that he would have picked obi again.
Same thing happened during obi government, the governors were planning on installing their own candidate that is why he and the then pdp chairman had to rush and pick yaradua. There is so much that meets the eyes when it comes to political maneuvering. Its same all over the world.
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by meetgaya: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
So today Atiku is now a street boy,. 🙆🙆🙆

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
kuboy:
Obi should join them too 😭😭😭 father and son
A stolen crown is nothing but a mere cap - Chinese proverb.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:
Atiku has every right to protest against the jamboree results because he is one of the candidate that participated in the election.
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
You wont see Wike here o grin cool
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
duro4chang:
The same Atiku and obi teemed up in 2019.
We know, denreledave.
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by vRendoh(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
All i see are Husslers! e no easy. The country Nigeria try...if na human being she for don kpeme since,.. Look at their faces! Dem wan rebuilt Nigeria abi!?
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Madups(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Mahmood don jump window
lol. So you sef been dey watch that window too?
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by 0monnak0da: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
If not for Wike Atiku might have won
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
I see Atiku under sun dey shout we no go gree o we no go gree
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Madups(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
KillSars:
Moh una form straight line abeg, oya begin dey queue behind ur fraud one after the other, hoebi people, one row please, waziri, one row too abeg, diz things gats dey organized, kwankwaso, how far, make dem reserve one row for u?
asoebi people? You well so?
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
whose mandate JAGABAN steal now , disobident and atikuthief they protect who exactly are we giving the mandate now?, ATIKU OR OBI?
Walah be like bicycle oooo.
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Rokmod1234: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Waste of time
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by OneCandleAway(f): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Blakjewelry:

He said obi chickened out because the governors were planning to enforce a candidate, he said he did not run but stand to fight, that he would have picked obi again.
Same thing happened during obi government, the governors were planning on installing their own candidate that is why he and the then pdp chairman had to rush and pick yaradua. There is so much that meets the eyes when it comes to political maneuvering. Its same all over the world.

From what I read so far, wike asked for
1. Ayu to resign
2. Vp, chief of staff must cone from one of the serving governors
3. Atiku must onl
0monnak0da:
If not for Wike Atiku might have won
y go for one term.

also read that wike probably used money to hijacked k the Anambra pdp delegated, they didn't let Obi appoint his person or so. Someone here said obi sent someone to meet atiku to discuss repeating the ticket but atiku wanted someone that has money to spend, and the safe option was Okowa because the other alternative which was wike is a very troublesome man.
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mindlog:
Eyah. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is the protest?
This must be from ,Dubai!
They are doing so, that others may join them.
Nonsense!
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mindlog:
Eyah. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
anything possible in SHITHOLE
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Donedeal1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Owo wogbo,owo wogbo,owo wogboooooo.
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by loosecanon50(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
badBADbichh:

I fancy Obi, but try look up Abraham Lincoln and how many times he ran for president before tasting success.
Not that I want to hear anything about Atiku.
Just urging you to see the value of persistence.

I concur 👍

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Mindlog: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
badBADbichh:

I fancy Obi, but try look up Abraham Lincoln and how many times he ran for president before tasting success.
Not that I want to hear anything about Atiku.
Just urging you to see the value of persistence.

How many times did Obama run?

How many times did William Ruto run?
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Donpenny(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Some years back we some people trekked for buhari now we atiku, okowa, dino and obi very soon all treking for jagaban. Oga na oga
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by ofuonyebi: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
I said these people will cry after losing election..
Now,they are not crying but mourning..shai!
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by gentlegenius(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
duro4chang:
The same Atiku and obi teemed up in 2019.
The same Atiku teemed up with Tinubu to bring Buhari upon us in 2019. Have you forgot?
Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
INEC failed to declare results from the polling units

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by magzey: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
A a no be court they go ,why the protests again? To this end I admit the Party has agreed they have lost the Election. We are waiting for the No 3 ,to stage their own Protest. grin grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.