Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Will I Be Able To Resume Back?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Be Able To Resume Back?? (262 Views)

If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School / Schools We Resume Back Soon But No Date Yet- Minister For Education. / If You Know Prime Numbers You Should Be Able To Solve This Shape (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Able To Resume Back?? by Oliver14(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hello, Good morning I am a Chemical Engineering student in FUTMINNA. 2021, due to the financial issues I was facing I couldn't register for this current session (which have been extended due to the ASUU strike). I was in 300 level. So, according to what is written in our students handbook if you're in a situation like that you can write a deferment letter to defer the session. The problem is I did not write the deferment letter and I stayed away from Academic activities. Will I be able to resume back. Has anybody been in this situation before? And how did you handle it. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike & INEC Election: Nigeria Students Be Wise! / How To Write A Scholarship Essay With Example ? Common Way / Why Pursuing A BCA Degree Could Be Your Ticket To A Successful IT Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.