Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

[b]How To Pay For Apple Music In Nigeria[/b] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [b]How To Pay For Apple Music In Nigeria[/b] (3713 Views)

[b]How To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria[/b] / [b]Find The Best Ways To Send Money From The UK And US To Nigeria[/b] / [b] How To Save In Dollars And Earn Interest In Nigeria [/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]How To Pay For Apple Music In Nigeria[/b] by VellaFinance: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Everyone loves streaming the latest songs and that’s why Apple Music is unarguably one of the best online music streaming platforms with millions of users in Nigeria.

Apple Music is an online music streaming platform owned by Apple Inc. that enables users to stream the latest songs, download their favorite tracks, listen to existing playlists and have access to a bunch of other exciting features.

Although Apple Music gives its users access to stream millions of songs on the platform, it is subscription based and users are expected to select their preferred music plan and renew their subscription easily by making the stipulated amount monthly.

Today, many Nigerians still struggle with renewing their Apple Music subscriptions because most debit cards issued by commercial banks do not work and users who resort to paying via virtual dollar/naira cards issued by some fintech platforms encounter issues during payment.

Last year, we upgraded our virtual dollar/naira card service and particularly paid attention to the issues previously encountered in the past by our users. Now, our virtual dollar/naira cards are a reliable means of making payment on your favorite online stores, music and movies streaming platforms etc.

Add Vella Mastercard To Your Apple Account
An Apple ID and a valid payment method are required to purchase games & apps from the Apple store, subscribe to Apple online services like Apple Music, iCloud+ and buy other forms of media Apple offers.

Adding a valid and reliable payment method like Vella Mastercard is all you need to make in-app purchases on Apple and renew subscriptions seamlessly.

To add Vella Mastercard as a payment method on your Apple account, the first step is to change your location to the US as all our virtual dollar cards are registered to the United States of America.

To change your location and add Vella Mastercard as a payment method;

- Visit https://appleid.apple.com/ and sign into your account.

-Tap “Personal information”

-Click “Country/Region”

- Tap “Change country/Region” and change your Country/Region to the United States of America.

- Click on Payment methods

- Add your Vella Mastercard as a payment method

Voila!

Now you can make in-app purchases on Apple Store, pay for Apple music and all other forms of Apple media from the comfort of your home or office.

For more information on product updates, effective marketing strategies and business growth tips, follow us on Medium and our social media channels @VellaFinance
Re: [b]How To Pay For Apple Music In Nigeria[/b] by Twelve12: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
I also used my Cardify Dollar Card to make payments. It was fast and seamless.
You can get yours @ www.cardify.co

VellaFinance:
Everyone loves streaming the latest songs and that’s why Apple Music is unarguably one of the best online music streaming platforms with millions of users in Nigeria.

Apple Music is an online music streaming platform owned by Apple Inc. that enables users to stream the latest songs, download their favorite tracks, listen to existing playlists and have access to a bunch of other exciting features.

Although Apple Music gives its users access to stream millions of songs on the platform, it is subscription based and users are expected to select their preferred music plan and renew their subscription easily by making the stipulated amount monthly.

Today, many Nigerians still struggle with renewing their Apple Music subscriptions because most debit cards issued by commercial banks do not work and users who resort to paying via virtual dollar/naira cards issued by some fintech platforms encounter issues during payment.

Last year, we upgraded our virtual dollar/naira card service and particularly paid attention to the issues previously encountered in the past by our users. Now, our virtual dollar/naira cards are a reliable means of making payment on your favorite online stores, music and movies streaming platforms etc.

Add Vella Mastercard To Your Apple Account
An Apple ID and a valid payment method are required to purchase games & apps from the Apple store, subscribe to Apple online services like Apple Music, iCloud+ and buy other forms of media Apple offers.

Adding a valid and reliable payment method like Vella Mastercard is all you need to make in-app purchases on Apple and renew subscriptions seamlessly.

To add Vella Mastercard as a payment method on your Apple account, the first step is to change your location to the US as all our virtual dollar cards are registered to the United States of America.

To change your location and add Vella Mastercard as a payment method;

- Visit https://appleid.apple.com/ and sign into your account.

-Tap “Personal information”

-Click “Country/Region”

- Tap “Change country/Region” and change your Country/Region to the United States of America.

- Click on Payment methods

- Add your Vella Mastercard as a payment method

Voila!

Now you can make in-app purchases on Apple Store, pay for Apple music and all other forms of Apple media from the comfort of your home or office.

For more information on product updates, effective marketing strategies and business growth tips, follow us on Medium and our social media channels @VellaFinance

Re: [b]How To Pay For Apple Music In Nigeria[/b] by HAminat(f): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Twelve12:
I also used my Cardify Dollar Card to make payments. It was fast and seamless.
You can get yours @ www.cardify.co

I have often heard about this cardify dollar card. How well did you enjoy it? I am only being sceptical about owning another digital account, that's why I am asking about it.
Re: [b]How To Pay For Apple Music In Nigeria[/b] by Chukatabra: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
For me, its https://changera.co/ all the way. Been using their virtual dollar card for over a year now to pay for stuff and renew my Apple music sub and it works just fine.

I learnt how to after a friend shared me this article - https://blog.changera.co/how-to-pay-for-apple-music-in-nigeria-using-the-changera-virtual-card/
Re: [b]How To Pay For Apple Music In Nigeria[/b] by IchieTech: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
if you are an MTN subscriber you don't need to worry about using dollar cards when you can just learn How to Subscribe to Apple Music Using Your MTN SIM

(1) (Reply)

Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar / Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 / Unban 190 Please---he's Sorry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.