Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? (594 Views)

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
I think our leaders is using this country to play football, we all supposed to have freedom with our money in the bank after the election, but it seems the leaders enjoy while we suffer, even after cbn announced that old naira notes can still be in circulation, people still reject the old Naira notes...... Am fend up sad
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by Zonefree(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
recieve:
I think our leaders is using this country to play football, we all supposed to have freedom with our money in the bank after the election, but it seems the leaders enjoy while we suffer, even after cbn announced that old naira notes can still be in circulation, people still reject the old Naira notes...... Am fend up sad
Election is not yet over. There are elections coming up this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by Globad(f): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
recieve:

Who promised you that money will be available after the election?
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zonefree:

Election is not yet over. There are elections coming up this weekend.
Yes but the scarcity of money was because of the presidential election... Now people are not collecting old naira notes.
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Globad:

Who promised you that money will be available after the election?
No one though, but what are they up to?
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by Parachoko: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
recieve:
The CBN can't print enough New Naira notes because there is no paper
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
The CBN can't print enough New Naira notes because there is no paper
I know, but where is the sense in that? They want to change money but they can't print enough for the masses, since then they can't get the paper?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by Parachoko: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
recieve:

I know, but where is the sense in that? They want to change money but they can't print enough for the masses, since then they can't get the paper?
It does not make sense

The CBN have ordered for papers last month but is not what can be gotten off the shelves. We go have to wait till it gets to our turn before we can get the papers
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
It does not make sense

The CBN have ordered for papers last month but is not what can be gotten off the shelves. We go have to wait till it gets to our turn before we can get the papers
OK, so how can the poor masses survive without cash or even using the old notes? How can labourers get paid?
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by Parachoko: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
recieve:

OK, so how can the poor masses survive without cash or even using the old notes? How can labourers get paid?
The banks don start to dey give out the old notes.

The naira scarcity will likely end this week
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
The only shortage is for Nigerians. . . NOT FOR APC. wink
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
The banks don start to dey give out the old notes.

The naira scarcity will likely end this week
Banks in Benin city reject old notes, stores in the locality reject old notes, so I don't where banks gives old notes.

I pray the naira scarcity should end 🙏
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The only shortage is for Nigerians. . . NOT FOR APC. wink
What are you saying?
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
recieve:

What are you saying?

Mission accomplished by APC. . . to frustrate Nigerians to participate in the elections. cheesy
Nigerians gave up their old notes. . . but not APC governors.
Now, the old notes that have been hidden by these criminals in boullion vans used to pay INEC officials are now back in circulation. wink

How can you spend BILLIONS to re-design the Naira and come back to say there is a 'shortage'? undecided
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Mission accomplished by APC. . . to frustrate Nigerians to participate in the elections. cheesy
Nigerians gave up their old notes. . . but not APC governors.
Now, the old notes that have been hidden by these criminals in boullion vans used to pay INEC officials are now back in circulation. wink

How can you spend BILLIONS to re-design the Naira and come back to say there is a 'shortage'? undecided
Exactly my point, they are wicked cry
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
recieve:

Exactly my point, they are wicked cry

March 11 is not far. . . .
After that we will DEAL with FEBRUARY 25TH. cheesy
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

March 11 is not far. . . .
After that we will DEAL with FEBRUARY 25TH. cheesy
It's like you're happy undecided
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2023
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Why Is There Still Shortage Of Money After Election?? by recieve(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2023

(1) (Reply)

If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man / Lagos State House Of Assembly, Surulere 2023 Election- Who Wins? / This Tribalism Is Disgusting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.