Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... (725 Views)

Breaking News: Young Nigeria Youth Losts Life To Jungle Justice In Lagos / CBN Stimulus Package: COVID-19 Support For Enterprises, Households And Losts. / Man Losts His Driving Job For Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by Unyimekelvin: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
The Moment court grant INEC, BVAS reconfiguration; Obidients just know that... the evidence to prove that Obi won de election has gone to main island bridge....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm just wailing right away 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Please can they be stopped😭😭😭
INEC chairman nd their cabal re just so Smart!!
Obi i know, you are on this Forum!!
Please do something about it....or should i mention your moniker😳😳😳😭😭😭😭

I'm heartbroken right now πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Hey moderator, never you take down this Post!!!!😑🀝 this is not against de Forum rules okay!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by Edipet(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
The Moment court grant INEC, BVAS reconfiguration; Obidients just know that... the evidence to prove that Obi won de election has gone to main island bridge....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hey moderator, never you take down this Post!!!!😑🀝 this is not against de Forum rules okay!!!
did you vote in uyo or in the village?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by Faber(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Once that is granted, it is over

Then they will begin change the figures on the IReV to soothe the ones they announced, BVAS was not used in many parts of the North, that's why they are running.
Re: Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by yarimo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:

Then they will begin change the figures on the IReV to soothe the ones they announced, BVAS was not used in many parts of the North, that's why they are running.

Re: Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by 2elliot: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=121524133][/quote]You dey celebrate stolen mandate. I wonder what lessons those under you learn from you. Obviously criminality.
Re: Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by WATCHOVER(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

LP have lawyers they know what to do, there is nothing to fear

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by Unyimekelvin: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Edipet:
did you vote in uyo or in the village?
My village.
Re: Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by Unyimekelvin: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
WATCHOVER:

LP have lawyers they know what to do, there is nothing to fear
there's alots to be panic about...😭
Re: Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by Unyimekelvin: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:

surely😭😭
Re: Peter Obi Has Losts,this Election ... by Edipet(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
My village.
did Lp win in your village

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Begs Sanwo-olu To Help Stop Attacks On Igbos In Lagos / Disquiet In APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance / Buhari Said We Will Miss Him When He Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.